Tournament BH UU Minitour [Winner - Pikachuun]

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gonna apply for activity win just in case Rumors can't make it, although he said he should be able to today or tomorrow. This is just in case a battle doesn't happen, cause I think he's out

Yeah, usually I'm the one critting you. GG though, since I'm not sure it mattered in the long run anyway unless you misplayed.

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whatever wins you 3 crucial speed ties and makes all your 85 acc moves hit floats your boat

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Congrats Pikachuun!

Some pretty interesting strats all around from everybody. If we do this tour again I'll probably have to do some pruning of some of the more broken stuff like Groudon-Primal, Lati@os, etc that managed to get through :P

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Congrats Pikachuun!

Some pretty interesting strats all around from everybody. If we do this tour again I'll probably have to do some pruning of some of the more broken stuff like Groudon-Primal, Lati@os, etc that managed to get through :P
But then people will just find other ways to get around the rules ._.
Although PrimalDon might have to go lol, it's even good in regular BH with Des Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)