(Big Mafia) Vampire Mafia - Night 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Thus far my search for Van Helsing has been futile. I now must begrudgingly turn to the ones who know Van Helsing best...

Vampire Hunters! Please contact me and aid me in my search for your leader!!! I promise that if we work together it will be fruitful for all of us!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have been informed that California as the sunshine state is not as known a name as Florida,

screw you all I'm Canadian.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I believe Crux is responsible for the lack of Day phases. For if the sun ever rose his Twilight Sparkle would give him away instantly! And since he has destroyed the day phase, it is obvious he is no friend of the villagers!

Unless we stop Crux, from this moment forth, the night will last FOREVER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Ok fuck it.

I am the Lucas that IPL inspected. IPL knew my ability and alias without me telling him, so I trust that he is at least an inspector. Additionally, I am a different information role, and have found a guilty alias. Once the village has the ability to kill or lynch, I can prove this. However, I don't want to give the enemy the name of the baddie I know, because they can protect him or move items off of him or whatever. Therefore, I will not publicly state the guilty alias.

I am claiming because it seems there is a lot of distrust going around within the village, and information coming in a lot of different directions. I would like all of you to claim to me whenever you feel comfortable, though hopefully that will be during the current night. Sadly, IPL just went offline, so he cannot verify my claim at the moment. Ginganinja has my claim, but I don't think he has seen IPL's inspect, but hopefully he will vouch for me. However, this shouldn't really be a problem, because anyone foolish enough to counter-claim will be instantly proven wrong when IPL and Ginga back me up.

To ginganinja, crux, imperfectluck, yeti, and anyone else who has claims other than their own, or any other relevant info, please report anything you know to me.

Additionally, if you have the item Laurel is looking for, let me know.

I'm going to bed soon, but feel free to send me a Smogon PM with any claims, information, questions, or concerns.

Anyone else that needs to find Van Helsing please contact me for the good of the Vampire Hunter Hunters. We need all the help we can get!

(I'd even allow Vampire Hunters to join if they want to find Van Helsing too!!)

Last edited:

Crux

Banned deucer.
Askaninjask can confirm that NPCs are trapped in this game. The alias that ginganinja targetted last night was likely an NPC. Flavour indicates that his death was due to neither Dracula or Van Helsing. It is almost certain that the death of ginganinja is due to this alias because of all the info above.

There is no reason to claim to anyone but ginganinja in this game. The circumstances of his death are quite clear. There is no need to claim to any living player as it is likely that recruits exist in this game. Ginganinja cannot be recruited.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can confirm what Crux said to be true. Silver Lining: I know what at least one of the trapped alias is thus preventing it activating again. Anyone who hasn't claimed yet is utterly welcome to rand tonight if they want to risk it lol. I'd say your prolly safe but then again, I thought the same and look what happened.

Side notes: Spiffy is likely scum, im still looking for STEVE HOLT! to contact asap, and also want to hear from the anti vampire neutral. Much appreciated.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Askaninjask can confirm that NPCs are trapped in this game. The alias that ginganinja targetted last night was likely an NPC.
Gee thanks for the shoutout

There is no reason to claim to anyone but ginganinja in this game. The circumstances of his death are quite clear. There is no need to claim to any living player as it is likely that recruits exist in this game.
Ok, I assume you're saying this because you're on his sheet? Quite clear is quite an overstatement - from the information I have been told by ginganinja himself he did not know whether he was the victim of a trap or not.

Ginganinja cannot be recruited.
!?!?! How could you possibly go about even guessing that this is the case? How do we know that he isn't already converted? LonelyNess is not an idiot, and in a game where dead people can talk it would not be at ALL surprising for factions to change upon death or be able to be changed after death. Ginga may be village now, but given the title of the game I'd say it's more likely that recruits will be able to work on dead people than living people.

Not to mention there has been another inspector claim and yet ginga STILL seems to be trusting you. If zorbees has really been cleaned by an inspector, I would trust him over ginga completely.

However, the inspector is ipl, so nobody should trust him either. I would want to see a role PM from one of them before trusting them.

The problem with ginga isn't that he can be recruited or whatever. LN imposed the deadtalking rules because he likes deadtalking, not because he threw in actions to target dead people. The concern is that ginga trusts crux and other people who do not have much ground beneath them.

Message for ginganinja:
<Spiffy> lol ginganinja is mad I am not claiming to him
<Spiffy> I must be scum!!!
<Spiffy> YOU'RE NOT GETTIN SHIT FROM ME

Vampire Hunters contact me and help me find your leader etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)