Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokéguy, thanks for trade! If you need more clones of the Latios, feel free to VM/PM me.
I'm also posting to confirm that Pokéguy has trade rights to my luxury ball latios (semi redis).

Could I have 6 iv ditto please
Sorry friend, I haven't purchased powersaves due to the risk of loosing your save file when using it, so I can't clone; maybe you can get one from Buckert or mostthe3rd.

So sorry about that I didn't know about it. ya it is powersaved the IVs. I saw you all do cloning that's why I thought you all using powersaved too.
Like I said before, Snorlax was free, so don't worry about it. (Hope the mods will spare you). Give this a quick read; welcome to Smogon!
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

Pokéguy, thanks for trade! If you need more clones of the Latios, feel free to VM/PM me.
I'm also posting to confirm that Pokéguy has trade rights to my luxury ball latios (semi redis).
Thanks Hells_Gate;
Updating:

[381] Latios
OT: Jonathan (26667) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: Reset by Hells_Gate and it only re-distributable by him and I. Legit Eon ticket on ORAS.​

Dark Grimoire

Banned deucer.
Ah yes, well, when I offer you something for free, it's best to quote me; I have kind of a high traffic thread and it's hard to keep track of everything. Gluttony is still free; it's a left over from my giveaway. What did you want for the Azelf? Did you reset it yourself? I'll have to think about it.

Well, I'm afraid your account is bit too new for me to accept a breeding project, but I can offer you my Bold Shiny Spiritomb for free, as it's leftover from my last giveaway and has the same egg moves. Just update your signature with your friend code and post back here later today. Sadly, I don't have a spare clone of the careful one.
but i really want that careful one though, its too beautiful for me to pass. is there anyway i can get that? i can clone too just that not through powersave but the two 3ds method, i dont have powersave.

What are the exact IVs of Azelf? I have you added and am online with Snorlax now, but would prefer to do it all in one trade. :P

I will, thank you for your help. :)
Could I lease havens shines Crobat
with jolly nature 6ivs all that's stuff cheers if you can

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Heya. I think Omega didn't give me a Mew of every nature. IIRC, I only have Timid, Jolly, Careful, and maybe Bold. They can be taught any 4th gen move so I can give them Defog. I'll check my save file to see which ones I do have, though. The ones I'm 100% sure I have are Timid and Jolly, as I have spare copies of those in 5th gen, but didn't bother with the others.

Hi pokeguy thanks a lot for the Mew trade yesterday. Do you have any other breeding project I can do? I'm interested in ur Jolly Ho-oh.

I have a Lux ball female impish Onix for you unsure of IVs

In return any chance I can clone these for you . They are the last I need for my living dex I will do orginal +2

[645] Landorus
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/17/27/31
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Nicknameable.

[380] Latias
OT: Jamaal (42385) (Lv. 30)
IVs: 31/27/30/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This was soft reset by dialganet on an Italian Alpha Sapphire. He said it was only re-distributable by him and I. I didn't reset mine because I'll track down that eon ticket one of these days and get one in a cool ball.

[648] Meloetta
OT: SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Meloetta. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[649] Genesect
OT: Plasma (10072) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Download
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Genesect. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard

Hey pokeguy, can trade for the next hour or so. Let me know if u can, and I'll hop online.
Thanks for the trade, updated with your Breloom:

[286] Breloom
OT: Green (00990) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Technician
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: Standard Breloom. Currently knows Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Spore, and Rock Tomb as a level 50 Breloom. This was bred by kuladiamond. Can re-breed on request.

but i really want that careful one though, its too beautiful for me to pass. is there anyway i can get that? i can clone too just that not through powersave but the two 3ds method, i dont have powersave.
I'll see about getting you one cloned. Welcome to Smogon
Could I lease havens shines Crobat
with jolly nature 6ivs all that's stuff cheers if you can
What?
Heya. I think Omega didn't give me a Mew of every nature. IIRC, I only have Timid, Jolly, Careful, and maybe Bold. They can be taught any 4th gen move so I can give them Defog. I'll check my save file to see which ones I do have, though. The ones I'm 100% sure I have are Timid and Jolly, as I have spare copies of those in 5th gen, but didn't bother with the others.
It's a shame ΩDonut said I couldn't re-distribute those Mews, but let me know when you're available to do our other trade.

Hi pokeguy thanks a lot for the Mew trade yesterday. Do you have any other breeding project I can do? I'm interested in ur Jolly Ho-oh.
I just checked Bank and I have a spare clone of Ho-oh. Give me some time to think of a new project; I'm meeting up with some friends next Tuesday, so maybe check back on Wednesday (Next week). :)

I have a Lux ball female impish Onix for you unsure of IVs

In return any chance I can clone these for you . They are the last I need for my living dex I will do orginal +2

[645] Landorus
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Nicknameable.

[380] Latias
OT: Jamaal (42385) (Lv. 30)
IVs: 31/27/30/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This was soft reset by dialganet on an Italian Alpha Sapphire. He said it was only re-distributable by him and I. I didn't reset mine because I'll track down that eon ticket one of these days and get one in a cool ball.

[648] Meloetta
OT: SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Serene Grace
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Meloetta. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.

[649] Genesect
OT: Plasma (10072) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Download
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Genesect. Only re-distributable by him and I. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard
I'd like to get Careful Spiritomb, Jolly Moxie Salamence, and Suicune cloned; I'll give you all the ones you asked for, except I'd like to substitute the Kalos Latias for Chev4's Shiny Latias. I'd like 3 + original of each, if that's okay. Also, does your Onix have Weak Armor?

I'd like to get Careful Spiritomb, Jolly Moxie Salamence, and Suicune cloned; I'll give you all the ones you asked for, except I'd like to substitute the Kalos Latias for Chev4's Shiny Latias. I'd like 3 + original of each, if that's okay. Also, does your Onix have Weak Armor?
The Onix does,

Sounds good I will you my clone cart do to the massive cloning. IGN Nicholas

Dark Grimoire

Banned deucer.
Thanks for the trade, updated with your Breloom:

[286] Breloom
OT: Green (00990) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Technician
Egg moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Note: Standard Breloom. Currently knows Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Spore, and Rock Tomb as a level 50 Breloom. This was bred by kuladiamond. Can re-breed on request.

I'll see about getting you one cloned. Welcome to Smogon

What?

It's a shame ΩDonut said I couldn't re-distribute those Mews, but let me know when you're available to do our other trade.

I just checked Bank and I have a spare clone of Ho-oh. Give me some time to think of a new project; I'm meeting up with some friends next Tuesday, so maybe check back on Wednesday (Next week). :)

really? thats really kind of you! ^^ and thanks! :)

Hey, do you think you might want to trade for cjlaborde2nd's flawless modest hp fire xerneas?

These are the pentagon pokemon I have so far:
(I used to have a trade thread a long time ago during the DPPt era. I believe we did quite a few trades back then when the RNG was first cracked and your Suicune was still the best :) )

Latias (in regular pokeball)
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Thundurus (in masterball)
Nature: Calm (for VGC) Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/30/26/31/29/31
~Hidden Power Ice
(I used a masterball because it was just taking too long to SR. W/ a calm nature, speed checks don't work as well and I needed a hidden power)

Shiny Greninja (in regular pokeball)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Shiny Goodra (in regular pokeball)
Nature: Calm
Ability: Gooey
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (actually I think one of these IVs is 30. But I need to double check my game when I go home)

Shiny Diggersby (in regular pokeball)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Huge Power
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

*All the shinies are hatched by redditors with the shiny values I needed
If you don't want any of these I can always breed something new or SR something.

The Onix does,

Sounds good I will you my clone cart do to the massive cloning. IGN Nicholas
Cool, thanks for your help last night; best of luck finding shinies with your new living Pokédex.
really? thats really kind of you! ^^ and thanks! :)
Have it cloned now, Post back here when you can trade.
Hey, do you think you might want to trade for cjlaborde2nd's flawless modest hp fire xerneas?

These are the pentagon pokemon I have so far:
(I used to have a trade thread a long time ago during the DPPt era. I believe we did quite a few trades back then when the RNG was first cracked and your Suicune was still the best :) )

Thundurus (in masterball)
Nature: Calm (for VGC) Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/30/26/31/29/31
~Hidden Power Ice
(I used a masterball because it was just taking too long to SR. W/ a calm nature, speed checks don't work as well and I needed a hidden power)
I like the Thundurus. Can I offer Xerneas + some other stuff for trade rights? Oh and yes, I remember you; still have your Deoxys. Welcome back!

I like the Thundurus. Can I offer Xerneas + some other stuff for trade rights? Oh and yes, I remember you; still have your Deoxys. Welcome back!
Thanks! Im gonna get Thundurus cloned from someone soon.
and yea, you can have redis rights =D
How many pokemon do you usually offer for redis rights?

Thanks! Im gonna get Thundurus cloned from someone soon.
and yea, you can have redis rights =D
How many pokemon do you usually offer for redis rights?
I normally offer 3 credits, but, probably the only Pokémon I value as more than one credit, would be ORAS HP Electric Suicune and Modest flawless HP Fire Xerneas, which I consider worth about two credits, because of how hard it is to reset a flawless Hidden Power Legend. The only other one worth more than one credit that I can think of is the 31/28/31/30/31/30 Naïve Hidden Power Fire Xerneas, because I literally reset Xerneas for 600 Hours and that was the best one I caught and I've only ever traded two; one to a friend who had been resetting Xerneas for months who cloned the shit out of it and ev trained it and another for the Modest HP Fire Xerneas.

EDIT: Oh and Thomaz's Shiny Mews and Shiny Mewtwos, which are also about two credits.

Last edited:
Alright, then can I trade for the Xerneas and this:
[645] Landorus
Tradeable Stock :

Also, once I have Thundurus cloned, do you want me to give you both a UT and an EV trained one?
Im probably gonna train it with 196 HP / 58 Def / 252 SpDef / 4 Speed, though there are many spreads for a Calm Thundurus that are usable

Last edited:
Alright, then can I trade for the Xerneas and this:
[645] Landorus
Tradeable Stock :

Also, once I have Thundurus cloned, do you want me to give you both a UT and an EV trained one?
Im probably gonna train it with 196 HP / 60 Def / 252 SpDef, though there are many spreads for a Calm Thundurus that are usable
Yeah, that sounds good, just don't raise the level and don't use PKRS please. Super Training is your friend; it looses value otherwise. If you insist on PKRS, just give me two copies of the UT. I have Xerneas and Landorus whenever you're ready. Just post back here; though I'm leaving for dinner and movie very soon.

K, i won't use pkrs. (Any reason people don't like it, lol.. Just cosmetic reasons? lol)
It's like Pokémon Aids. It spreads to other Pokémon and there is no way to get rid of it. Every time I look at that stupid frown face icon, I just sigh and think, I wish there was a cure. If people want PKRS on their Pokémon they can add it later, but for those who don't... I've missed out on trades because of PKRS and I've hated it ever since.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's like Pokémon Aids. It spreads to other Pokémon and there is no way to get rid of it. Every time I look at that stupid frown face icon, I just sigh and think, I wish there was a cure. If people want PKRS on their Pokémon they can add it later, but for those who don't... I've missed out on trades because of PKRS and I've hated it ever since.
Except AIDS isn't beneficial.

I just made sure. My thundurus doesn't have it. Lucky cuz a lot of my party were contagious w/ it when I caught it.
I'll probably have Thundurus cloned tomorrow so we can trade then

I'm interested in these

[488] Cresselia
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/04/31/31/31/31
Moves: Icy Wind, Helping Hand

[663] Shiny Talonflame
OT: Alex (09904) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Gale Wings
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Snatch, Wide Guard
Current Moves [PP Max]: Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Roost
EV trained : 252 Attack / 6 Defense / 252 Speed

I can clone, CMT

Dark Grimoire

Banned deucer.
Cool, thanks for your help last night; best of luck finding shinies with your new living Pokédex.

Have it cloned now, Post back here when you can trade.

i can trade now. fc: 5258-0102-6977 ign: yong leong

Except AIDS isn't beneficial.
Considering 1 in 4 smogoners wont trade for a PKRS infected Pokémon, either is PKRS. Still a well played post. Thanks for stopping by. Always a pleasure. ^_^
I just made sure. My thundurus doesn't have it. Lucky cuz a lot of my party were contagious w/ it when I caught it.
I'll probably have Thundurus cloned tomorrow so we can trade then
Cool, just post when you're ready then.
I'm interested in these

[488] Cresselia
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/04/31/31/31/31
Moves: Icy Wind, Helping Hand

[663] Shiny Talonflame
OT: Alex (09904) (Lv. 1 or Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Gale Wings
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Snatch, Wide Guard
Current Moves [PP Max]: Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Roost
EV trained : 252 Attack / 6 Defense / 252 Speed

I can clone, CMT
I'm sorry, I have everything you're offering, but I'll think of you next time I need a cloner. Thanks for the offer!
i can trade now. fc: 5258-0102-6977 ign: yong leong
See, that's why I try not to trade with new users. 75% of them are just some hackers dupe account... but still, part of me still remembers what it was like to be new to this site and not having anyone's trust; which is why I was going to give 'em a free Pokémon. Wonder why they dropped the ban hammer on 'em. Oh well...
Hey there, CMT for Chev4's shiny Cresselia please. Really want one for my Maison team :)
#403. Shinx
♀ | Hatched in Pokemon League
Jolly Nature | Guts | 31/31/31/00/31/31
Fire Fang | Night Slash | Quick Attack | Ice Fang
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728
Received in a giveaway by /u/derwinning

I like the quick ball shinx please. I have the cresselia now, but just wondering, is there any reason you'd prefer Chev4's Cresselia over ooh_shiny's Cresselia? I only ask because ooh_shiny's is cloned on black, infinitely while Chev4's is cloned via cloners. I have both in stalk but would prefer to trade you ooh_shiny's. *shrug*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)