Black/White OU Crew Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
i d/c'd after having it won around 4-0 at least and he made us replay changing somethign and i ended up losing lol

You would have won with hax. The replay was haxless and I won 4-0. Nothing to whine about I could have chosen to rematch and beat your whole team since I knew your Toed was scarfed. gg anyway lol

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Give me a fucking break all that happened is that you got ful para'd, which might not have mattered at all depending on whatever move you chose. If you wanna be a terrible sport and deny folgorio the clear win he had I don't give a fuck because Pokemon is a terrible game by definition, but don't act as if your team hasn't gotten its fair share of luck or even that folgorio didn't have the game won (or even that he wouldn't have won the game regardless of para).

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
Give me a fucking break all that happened is that you got ful para'd, which might not have mattered at all depending on whatever move you chose. If you wanna be a terrible sport and deny folgorio the clear win he had I don't give a fuck because Pokemon is a terrible game by definition, but don't act as if your team hasn't gotten its fair share of luck or even that folgorio didn't have the game won (or even that he wouldn't have won the game regardless of para).

cool story bro

Grind Pantera

Actually for now on, just call me John_Slayer22 cause im tired of all this bs. The recent influx of johns, I am making it my sworn duty to slay all you niggas.
Theme Music:
Be aware if you're a john for there's a monster in town
It doesn't matter whether you're black or white or latin or brown
His purpose is to hunt your ass down

He's annoyed with all that whining and bitching you do
Im sure you're wondering im talkin about who
I'll tell you... He's John Slayer TWENTYYYY TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
GG to homo's team.

BS for us (i'm not mentionning battle conditions, i'm just dissapointed of loosing)

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
destructed iconic 4-0 with the aid of a timely critikal hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)