Blank's Trading and Breeding (Pokemon XY) Temporarily Closed

This is where I'll post my current or breedable stock. If there's something that requires time to be bred, I sincerely request some patience as breeding them doesn't always go so quickly even with items like Destiny Knot.

Trade:

Huge Power Marill
31/31/31/x/31/31
Belly Drum/Aqua Jet (Some with Superpower)
Adamant Nature
Male: 1

Breed:

Deino/Hydreigon
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Nature(Modest Nature WIP)

Marvel Scale Dratini
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature(Can breed Adamant)

v Continued in post below v

Last edited:
Update as of October 29, 2013:
I have one project in progress and thats Modest Deino for Tentacool. As of right now I'm going to close shop for a short time. About one week while I prepare for an upcoming tournament and breed new stock. I also have reached my 100 friend code limit and that will need clearing out. When I come back I'll update the thread with new material. Thanks for the trades everybody!
What I'm looking for:

4-5 IVs for the following Pokemon
Relaxed Honedge (Max Sp.atk IVs)
Togepi
Sassy Larvitar
Sassy Dratini
Sassy Goomy

Battle Maison items
Anything useful for competitive play​

If you would like to trade imperfects for 4-5IV imperfects/spitbacks I will most likely be glad to oblige as I have a lot of them. I prefer to trade perfect/flaw-less IV spreads with other comparable pokemon. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
If you have any imperfect 5IV Larvitars I'm willing to trade both an imperfect 5IV Maril and Dratini for one. However I'm not willing to trade any of the flawless ones I have unless it has the egg moves Pursuit & Dragon Dance.

What do you mea nby imperfect 5 IV? like 31/31/31/x/31/31? Or are you implying that they would be missing one of the usefull stats and instead have spatk/attack? Because in my eyes 5 IV = perfect.

What do you mea nby imperfect 5 IV? like 31/31/31/x/31/31? Or are you implying that they would be missing one of the usefull stats and instead have spatk/attack? Because in my eyes 5 IV = perfect.
I am implying that they are missing one of their useful stats. So 4/6 of the IVs are 31 and useful.

31/x/31/31/31/31 Female Dratini and x/31/31/31/31/31 Male Marill for Similar IV's Jolly Female Larvitar. I'd like female so I can breed the egg moves on to it myself.

Alright, I found a 31/31/31/x/x/31 Larvitar Jolly Female, I'm ready to trade whenever. my FC is in sig.

Edit: actually, I'm going to be breeding ddance/pursuit onto larvitar soon regardless, so I can just trade perfects for perfects. just gimme some hours :)

Hey, was wondering what region youre from? Im in the US and I need a non-North American Quint flawless water mon to MM my Froakie with and Marill would be perfect(and a nice breeder to have). I can offer quint flawless Naive Froakies in exchange. Let me know what you think, Ive been looking for someone to help me out all week lol.

Alright, I found a 31/31/31/x/x/31 Larvitar Jolly Female, I'm ready to trade whenever. my FC is in sig.

Edit: actually, I'm going to be breeding ddance/pursuit onto larvitar soon regardless, so I can just trade perfects for perfects. just gimme some hours :)
Sounds good, let me know if/when you get any.

Hey, was wondering what region youre from? Im in the US and I need a non-North American Quint flawless water mon to MM my Froakie with and Marill would be perfect(and a nice breeder to have). I can offer quint flawless Naive Froakies in exchange. Let me know what you think, Ive been looking for someone to help me out all week lol.
Sorry, I'm in the US as well.

Just to let you know, the spare perfect Dratini I have is male. I'm not willing to part with my female as its the only one I have and is 31s all around.

Just to let you know, the spare perfect Dratini I have is male. I'm not willing to part with my female as its the only one I have and is 31s all around.
Perfectly fine, will let you know soon. I should be getting a perfect ddance tyrunt male to breed with my pursuit larvitar soon, so its all based on when that trade completes.

Hey, I got larvitars (adamant atm) with Stealth Rock, DDance, and Pursuits now. :) took a bit longer than expected haha

Would you be interested in one of thse for a female Deinos?
Torchic Jolly/Speedboost 31/31/31/x/31/31 eggmove:Batonpass
Scyther Adamant/Technician 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hawlucha Adamant/Unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31

Do you need 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest deino? i have plenty. am interested in maril. also have mawile and ralts flawless (5iv)

Oh sorry. I completely skimmed over those posts somehow. I was responding to Magik's protean Froakie offer.

Hey, I got larvitars (adamant atm) with Stealth Rock, DDance, and Pursuits now. :) took a bit longer than expected haha
Sure, I'll try to get a trade with you going in a bit. You want both a Maril and Dratini or just one?

Would you be interested in one of thse for a female Deinos?
Torchic Jolly/Speedboost 31/31/31/x/31/31 eggmove:Batonpass
Scyther Adamant/Technician 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hawlucha Adamant/Unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nothing I'd want from this pool, but thanks for the offer.

I mean, if you'd like to give me both I would not deny you the pleasure :) haha. I can also give a quad jolly larvitar to help you breed whichever nature you want, but I'll have to do this tomorrow; I'm going to bed.

I mean, if you'd like to give me both I would not deny you the pleasure :) haha. I can also give a quad jolly larvitar to help you breed whichever nature you want, but I'll have to do this tomorrow; I'm going to bed.
Well seeing as how T-tar and Gastly are the last two I need for my team, I'm willing to trade both for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 if someone else doesn't take my last ones before then. Just shoot me a PM whenever you want to trade.

Looking to trade some pairs (male+female) of 4 IV spitbacks with non-overlapping IVs.
A pair of Marill and Deino
for my:
F Timid Compound Eyes Joltik x/x/31/31/31/31
M Timid Compound Eyes Joltik 31/x/31/31/x/31
and
F Timid Magic Guard Arbra 31/x/31/31/x/31
M Timid Magic Guard Arbra 31/x/x/31/31/31

Interested?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)