Blast to the Past - Finals [Won by august]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by the Tourney Mod team!

Blast to the Past!​

General Smogon Rules

About a year ago, our metagame was thrown upside down with the new Platinum Tutors and Bullet Punch Scizor. Those were simpler times. And now, we will go visit them one more time. Who among us remembers how to build a team in DP? Can any of the new people adjust to the old metagame? Good luck to all!

• This is a Single Elimination Tournament.
  • Logs are not required to confirm your victory, but would be nice.
  • You must PM me your team before you battle
Battle Rules
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • No Platinum/HGSS Level-up/tutor/egg moves allowed
  • Rotom-a and Latias are not allowed. Garchomp is allowed.

Note: If you want 70% Hypnosis accuracy, use the Pokemon Experte server.

Finals

imperfectluck vs august

Semis

imperfectluck vs xXT1T0Xx
SevveN vs august

If august vs TV_Rocka is not done by Sunday, I will call it.

imperfectluck vs xXT1T0Xx his luck will be perfect
SevveN vs (august vs TV_Rocka) august is a cool month

EDIT: finals prediction - imperfectluck will be on the ropes and then ride a wave of garchomp hax to victory over august!

imperfectluck vs xXT1T0Xx- Maybe your luck is imperfect, but it was good enough to beat me
SevveN vs (august vs TV_Rocka)

Ipl to win it all!

imperfectluck vs xXT1T0Xx
SevveN vs (august vs TV_Rocka)

Will contact the winner when it's done, but I'm pretty sure both timezones aren't very good for myself so. Good luck.

Why always me? :/
August has told me that he has little time, he should write to me if he has time again. He can confirm it.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
so why did tv-rocka get gypped out of his tournament chance a day after posting that?

Because there had been enough deadlines passed and I set a firm deadline for the extension for their battle and it wasn't met by then. The battle was decided with a coinflip.

Alright, tito and IPL have both been informed they still have this battle. They have till the end of Sunday EST and I will flip another coin to decide that battle unless it takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)