Blissey [2/3]

No.

Blissey also has the advantage of having Leftovers which gives it better overall bulk. It also can function on sand teams.

Having a passable special attack is a secondary advantage. I can attest from using Blissey extensively, that there are definite disadvantages from Flamethrower (not countering Heatran is a big one) and Seismic Toss is the better overall option.
It's a bit low-priority, but perhaps you should have a quick mention that Knock-Off's buff this generation gives Blissey another 'advantage' over Chansey since the loss of Eviolite is more detrimental than Leftovers. Great write-up otherwise.

I don't know, I would like to write it up, but I don't really have the time at the moment, or the skills to do it correctly.

If possible, I would like to hand this off to a better writer if they can stick to this general skeletal format.

Same goes with the Chansey analysis.

I am sorry for holding this off again like this, I know I keep on doing this every time I try to do this, but when faced with actually writing these things I fear I am just going to screw it up and keep on pushing it back until its too late.\

Edit: basically no, give it to someone else

If you have the time, just give it a go. You'll make some mistakes (everyone does) but QC/GP will pick up on it, and no one will hate you for it. Even if it's rubbish, there are a lot of rubbish write ups out there, it's not the end of the world. Worst case scenario it gets re-assigned, which you're already proposing it should.

You appear competent enough to write a reasonable analysis, so I'd be okay with you going forth with it. Everyone makes mistakes, it's just a matter of practice. You have no reason to be afraid, as the least that will happen is the analysis being reassigned to another individual. But if you insist that you'd rather not do the work for it, then I'll take it off your hands.

Let me know if you change your mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)