Tournament BLT III: Finals (Won by Dendemille Dedennes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Eh what the heck I might as well while I'm on vaca.

Shoutouts:

parivard: Great guy! I'm sorry that I took your tier, but after watching your replays and games this blt, you have been really unfortunate, losing that speed tie in the semis was harsh but it's the game we play :/ It was awesome to have you on the clefs and I'm glad we got to get to know each other :)

OminousDraco: you really did pull through for us this blt, one of the better records this blt, you're a great guy and I'm glad that we got to know each other well! Also thanks for testing that last minute team against esm c:

sand1234: Just like ominous, you got some great wins this blt and you're amazing at ou, I'm surprised you held up that long in the draft though, but glad you were a part of the clefs fren :)

Raphael2711: The only guy I know who brings pikachu to a blt game and wins lol, great guy and super nice, glad we got to meet :)

AV99: Very happy to have you on the clefs, you are an experienced NU player and have managed to get to finals twice and now the semis, you're definitely a good luck charm ha, but glad to have ya on the team and you have pulled through for us.

samjo: You got us a very big win week 1 against chill shadow and that game ended up getting us the win against Elekids which played a big roll, you did well for us in RU and glad we got to meet :)

Akashi: Again like AV, I was delighted to have you on our team, you're an experienced player and have been in past blts so I knew you would pull through for us getting us some big wins :)

TheLastOne: I could go on for days. You proved everyone wrong going 0-4 last blt to 6-2 this blt what an improvement. After losing week 1 you managed to get 6 consecutive wins and in between all that for practice you peaked no.1 on the ladder, great pick on Jetpacks part and I'm glad we got to meet!

omastar: Thanks for always having our backs when we needed you :)

Also Jetpack HiMyNamesL great mangers! I'm glad that you picked me up as a clef and thanks for listening to me Jetpack, you were unfamiliar with my tier and you allowed for some adjustments to be made which ended up getting us to the semis!

Also sirDonovan Scyther NO Swiping and all the ro's for making this possible!

Thank you everyone for a great BLT n_n also grats to Dedennes, you guys went 0-2 and proved everyone wrong and ended up winning!

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Double post but w/e.

Grats dedennes, was a fun run, but eventually one team had to be the one taking second place. Anyway, on to my shoutouts for the season.

Winry my assman and best moral cheerleader the team could ask for heh. Unfortunately you were probably too busy with irl stuff but hope your hydreigons made you proud like the volcaronas did last year.

Arifeen first pick and it was fun stealing you from Feliburn ngl. You were probably the guy that yelled the most in the Skype group. "don't suck ass pls" he'd say. That's when you remember he sucks ass himself so I suppose it balances out. Real talk though, did well, including breaking that famous streak week 1. Good friend too.

Sopheon probably the closest friend I had going into this tournament among my draft picks. I pretty much made it clear to a bunch of people that I wanted to draft you right from the start. You did a fine job throughout the weeks. Unfortunately, you kinda died off right at the end there without really having much contact with anyone. So I suppose above all, I hope you're doing alright irl. Proud to have had you on the team.

Adaam what a steal for a round 3 pick tbh. Definitely not saying the other uu players are bad at all, but among all those that were considered actually good during the draft, I was really surprised when he was still there after 2 rounds, so of course I snatched him up. Good player and was worth the laughs. Also, he's my number 1 fan so how can I not be happy with him. Side note though, he's doing pretty well for grand slam this year, so please support him in his run n_n

Dream Eater Gengar man oh man. Where do I even begin with this guy. The most hilarious guy in the group, since I find myself laughing the most at him. Loves memes, loves fucking around but unfortunately also loves getting haxed. He definitely has to train more in the maintains. Although, if you had nicknamed after me more, you'd have won every game. Your team building is cool af btw, even if you forget shit like rocks and somehow end up weak to Pawniard.

Trade you were pretty much my acting assman while winry was busy, helping me make some decisions here and there and overall being vital in supporting the team. The fact that you could pretty much help with 3 different tiers was nothing to sleep on either, esp when you're testing DEG 's weird teams. Let's not forget that you pretty much tore up the tournament for the most part. You make it seem so easy lol, that finals game vs villa was tense though, props to him for that as well.

mj20 frankly speaking, I couldn't judge which ubers player to go for among those that were left at the time. I looked stuff up and decided to go with mj over here. Not much to say. Not the most talkative guy in the world, but a silent supporter that gets the job done, clutch ones at times at that. Glad to have had you on board.

blinkboy Low key the best poster in the entire tournament. Also nice guy 101. Unfortunately I had to put him in a tier that he wasn't as familiar with, since hes mostly an LC guy from what I know but he didn't come up short imo. Either way, his record doesn't do him justice. Keep doing you man.

Pradhaaan I swear my team is filled with hidden gems. This man went 8-1 in this esteemed beat leaderboarders tournament despite being a round 8 pick. Not much else to say tbh. He sees his matchup, preps and slays souls for the week before going back to his mountain for training. Hydreigons MVP for sure. Hope you get more recognition in due time man.

Euli94 Among all the people I drafted, you were probably the one I had the least gauge of in terms of your ability. However, after your week 1 performance, I was not disappointed at all. Sure you do make your misplays, but everyone does and you have a really good attitude towards the game and the tournament. That last game though, jesus that was something else.

Small shoutouts to our subs North and Black Schatten who unfortunately didn't get to play but thanks anyway for sticking around (well North stuck around anyway).

Big thanks sirDonovan and the others for keeping this tour together despite the flaws it has. Hopefully the next rendition fixes all these and flourishes.

Huge shoutout to the dedennes for proving everyone wrong. From my standpoint, I could easily see every single member of your team gradually improving each week, beating people and teams others all thought you couldn't. Props to you guys. In particular I saw EternalSnowman and Villa improving the most.

And finally, a shoutout to the following people from the ct staff that helped my team prep in terms of teams and stuff, or just shitposted a bunch in the group chat. Mostly the latter but it made the experience fun. AM Hairy Toenail DaAwesomeDude1 MrAldo Kreme Cyndequil. Peli

Last edited:
First of all, I'd like to thank the dedennes for beating us. Now we won't be able to see Eyan in a catgirl costume like he promised us if we won -__-. I WANTED CATGIRL EYAN.

Winry Hi winry, hope ur doing good irl. Too bad you didn't get to talk in the group chat ;w; And realize how good and funny I am.

Arifeen probably the only guy I knew heading into the hydreigons, you would of have been undefeated have you not underestimated your opponents smh ;) Also STOP BULLYING US, I promise we tried and did our best!!

Sopheon Hi soph, hope ur doing good irl. Too bad you didn't get to talk in the group chat ;w; And realize how good and funny I am.

Adaam, Adaam: whys half my team weebs :/. Too bad you were stuck with a team full of weebs, pretty funny guy, and I'll make sure to update you with re:zero :)))

Trade THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND TRADE. Man, I just like love you so much as a friend ofc. Funniest dude on the team after me and im a fan of ur meme teams. Thanks for helping me test all my teams, and sorry I couldn't win most of my games after all these tests ;w;. Also nekopara for life.

mj20 You're the guy with the goku avi right? Thanks for your support in every game we went through :)!

blinkboy sorry for taking ur LC spot and for ur record, and thanks for playing a tier you weren't familiar with.

Pradhaaan MVP of the team, yep. Amazing and underrated player, was such a steal.

Euli94 Hello, good performance! Too bad you didn't get to talk in the group chat ;w; And realize how good and funny I am.

-------

kushal00 pretty much an underrated player that did great in this tournament, would love to see you develop more! One of the best guys I have ever seen. Grats fam.

Sanjay. sucks. "Yay we won, in your face deg" - Sanjay.

Silverwhiteblue lek enta kel 3omrak tokhsar ekhir 2 turns leh lamma tkoun dodde bet koun professional, grats dude.

Yea worst shoutout reward goes to me, it's 2 am and I'm not feeling emotional duhh. Did I forget someone? I don't remember I'm pretty sure I didn't lol.

Eyan lol who?? Thank you for drafting me and I owe you an apology for doing bad, but hey I won the game that mattered but we didn't make use of it :^) Can we please get that catgirl cosplay please? p-p-please senpai >///<

Grats dedennes on winning the tour, truly deserved after coming back after your initial struggles.

Eyan Great leader, great personality and great manager of course. Every time when I lacked motivation I got inspired by your own ambition and desire to win this blt. Very happy to be part of the hydreigons.

Winry Didn't really get to know you but still wish you all the best.

Arifeen Well not too much to say here, incredible player. One of the few people I knew already.

Sopheon Unfortunately not too active in our group chat, but from what I've seen you seem to be a great person and even better player.

Adaam I was actually expecting me to be drafted for the UU spot. Luckily we ended up with you because as Ari likes to say, I suck ass in UU lol. Very positive in his attitude and often times a reason I laughed when scrolling through the chat. Was a pleasure having you on the team.

Trade Another player I recognized from the past. Didn't even know you were THAT good! Very professional player and my personal mvp in our team.

Dream Eater Gengar There's just one thing to say about this guy: LOL
You made our chat probably the most entertaining. Should I start watching this re:zero thing?

blinkboy Definitely the funniest guy on PS! I couldn't hold myself from laughing at times. Thanks for the laughter and some of your teams, you were always there to help :)

Pradhaaan Probably one of the most talented guys here. Watch out for him in the future. What a player.

Euli94 My german buddy :) Tbh didn't expect much from you but you showed everyone what a solid player you are. I think the last game was more upsetting to me than it was for you lol.
Selbst als Österreicher muss ich sagen, bist ein netter Deutscher ;P

Special mentions:

Oshawott Fan You became one of my closest friends here. Had so much fun laddering with you. Good luck for the future :)

parivard One of the first friends I had on PS. Don't care what everyone else says, you're an amazing player and an amazing person, don't stop being you.

Silverwhiteblue Happy to have you in the tours room. I pretty much only chat in tours room when this guy is around lol. Always a pleasure battling you.

Like last time, I will take a break from pokemon until the next blt. See you guys then, I'm out :)

We doing this now? Well I already did a farewell post but here is my s/o's I guess:

Scyther NO Swiping Probably the best manager I could ask for, he was active got shit done and was such a nice person being supportive of us all the way through. I never doubted in our team only because SnS was so supportive of us.

CS2016 Ngl. didn't. do. shit. But I digress, good friend n all so yeah.

GonxKillua Great BLT player who pulled through in later weeks, although a bit out of it, a really funny guy in our group chats and I definitely enjoyed his company.

blazenix When I first saw the draft I was pretty scared since I had thought Blaze to be a "bad user" but he actually played well just like all our members and picked up some key wins. I made good friends with him and I hope that he can keep improving like he has.

DrReuniclus Not someone who really talked all that much in our group chat, but you defeinitely picked up tons of key wins for our team throughout the weeks and won the decisive final battle!

soTsoT BLT god soTsoT's reign has ended, but that didn't mean he didn't make another great season. Picking up big wins was just a natural trend for sot, and after our first 2 weeks of mayhap sot really came through for us.

Villa Someone I knew before the tour, but I really enjoyed doing the tour with you man, I was really surprised by your NU ability to matchup with the best and beat them!

Sanjay. Probably one of my best friends on showdown, we talked a lot before BLT2, but I was really happy to be able to be on the same team as you. You showed great ability in PU and pulled out a ton of great wins and such. Also I loved your chat presence and our connection as friends.

Silverwhiteblue The most quirky person on this team, he had a ton of chat presence and some weird memes that went on, but overall a great guy. I really enjoyed getting to know you and really made me understand a lot more about showdown in general.

kushal00 Probably one of the biggest surprises of BLT, kushal really improved throughout the weeks to get us some big wins. I thought it was quite impressive how much he had improved especially for someone who coming to this didn't really have any expectations.

Oshawott Fan I had a ton of fun playing you and really enjoyed talking to you, just a great player that really proved that he came to play.

Well sorry my record didn't turn out so good team, but I hope that getting to know me was as fun as it was for me to get to know you guys :D

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Aight I gotta do shoutouts now since half my team is.

Eyan My entire source of motivation to even play this game is to be noticed by you, sensei. Alas, I couldn't win for you and for that I am heartbroken, but thank you for drafting me cause I probably wouldn't have enjoyed this as much if I was on another team. :heart:

Euli94 My man got robbed in the finals. I literally cried watching those flinches. You were a god for us, ty for the carry all year. I also appreciate you liking all my win posts, including my slam wins. You the best

Pradhaaan The real MVP and fellow plaaayer. One loss all year, also thanks for the carry.

Arifeen / Andromeda / Feen / Tarzan Ily and I was flattered when you asked me for UU teams in UU open (yet you never used them wonder why you lost??). When I was still known as Do a Bibarel you helped me a lot especially with TR stuff so thank you and ily.

Trade The king himself. Quality memes in chat and quality teams. Really glad you were on this team cause you were active as hell and fun to be around. Ty for the NU teams, gonna win NU open for you.

Dream Eater Gengar The king of weebs himself. Also helped make chat lit, what the shit is a rem, and ty for the LC teams although I lost R4 :(

blinkboy "Got my dick wet but would trade it in a heartbeat for a blt win" dear god if that isn't the embodiment of dedication idk what is. I wish you talked more cause your posts were king

Sopheon Also wished you were more active but alas. According to your profile you're from Ohio and I know some people in Ohio! Small world huh?

mj20 I pranked you pretty hard when I posted that randbats link and pretended like it was my UU game haha got you pretty good. Super nice glad to have you, and thanks for those Ubers teams but I may activity my way through 3 straight rounds in Ubers Open LOL.

Also shoutouts to basically entire Ct staff who all partook in our group chat. Especially you Cyndequil. you are cute

Here is a pic of AM

Edit: REAL Blt finals http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-421828952 if this post gets 15 likes this game will count as the actual game!

Last edited:

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
>reached finals in 5/6 team tours of the season yet never won the finals

Welp this is prolly my last time playing this tour because the work-reward factor in qualifying leans way too much in work. Anyways we had a great team and I really loved how well the groupchat was both competitively and non-competitively.

Eyan you're a god and a great manager, the effort you put into us were a hell lot and prolly better than any other manager. Amazing friend too!

Euli94 eyy you're actually good and have a lot of potential, I'd love if u contributed to smogon more :D

Pradhaaan holy shit an indian that can play good mons besides krabboss12345

Adaam rising UU player, dude keep being a lord as you are, you're gonna be a rising star very soon.

Trade cringelord oml, I didnt usually look into the skype chat but whenever I looked I laughed when I saw your memes

Dream Eater Gengar REM IS MY WAIFU GTFO

blinkboy the nicest guy ever, u should have posted more my man

Sopheon when eyan drafted shinysopheon after me i was like LOL WHO TF IS THIS RANDOM, you're very good and keep doing well, unless you're busy irl then I'd suggest you
to stop playing this game often

mj20 emjayyy great ubers run, you were like a secret lurking hitman

North NICE ACTIVITY WIN

Scyther NO Swiping

Washed up former great
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just really want to say how proud I am of my team. We got off to an awful start, but these guys just absolutely put their heads down and really did an amazing job from week 3 on. I also want to thank all the participants, and managers who stayed with this tour to the end. I know things didn't go the way anyone planned, but so many people put that aside, and still were able to have a good time. I also really want to thank sirDonovan for being thrown into host duty at the last minute and working through a lot of problems that popped up. I also want everyone to know that we will look at this BLT and learn from it and make the next one better than ever. All things considered though, I think it still turned out okay.

I suck at Shoutouts but here goes nothing.

EternalSnowman - You were really fun to have in the skype group. It was really interesting to hear a lot of your sets. I really have to thank you so much for learning how to play a new meta in a week. You were a real life saver in that way.

GonxKillua - The luckiest man alive lol. Got off to a rough start, but came up clutch when it mattered. Thanks for really giving it your all. Also fun to be around on Skype.

blazenix - After the draft, and before the tour started, i kept telling anyone that would listen that you would be the steal of the draft, and you were, you were amazing for us all tour, giving us W after W after W.

DrReuniclus - You gave out cool badges and came up clutch for us! Really wish you would have talked more in skype.

soTsoT - The key to winning BLT is just to draft this guy. You know how to play, and you are a great team member. Wish you would have talked more in skype.

Villa - You like to meme a lot and were always good for livening up the skype chat when needed. You also were another underrated player in this tour that came up with some much needed wins.

Sanjay. - Underrated player that provided much needed win after win. Also a great person to have around on skype and in general.

kushal00 - Another amazing steal. I don't remember where i had you playing when i first made the lineup, but I'm glad you guys talked me into letting you play LC. You were absolutely amazing in this tour. You pulled off upset after upset, beating the top names in this tour. I really hope you look into LC more and see how far you can go if you really were to dedicate yourself to playing it. I think you'd be surprised how good you really are!

Silverwhiteblue - KAMEHAMEHAAAA, did i do that right? Thanks for being so passionate about this tour. You were really fun in the skype chat as well. You also were able to pull out a lot of much needed wins for us.

lkapkd - I really wish I could have played you more, but I really have to thank you for jumping in 2 weeks playing tiers you didn't have much experience with. You also were great at providing support, and helping people whenever they needed it. Also I still have no clue how to pronounce your name.

CS2016 - You were really able to get along well with everyone. You are also really good at taking jokes, which is a great quality. You were great for boosting morale when needed!

WE DID IT :]]]
GG hydreigons.

Here comes the list of Generic shoutouts:

Scyther NO Swiping - When I first found out that you were my manager not gonna lie I thought you were gonna rein in my memeing. After some time I realised that you were actually a super nice person. Thanks for believing in us even when we were 0-2 and of course, thanks for drafting me :]

EternalSnowman - I knew you before this and when I found out you were in my team I was actually quite pleased. Thanks for being a great guy and putting up with me especially when I was out of it xd

blazenix - I didn't really know you at all before BLT however you're a nice guy now I know you and always joke around with me.

DrReuniclus - You were always in a priv room I was in before this but I didn't really know you at all. Wish you had talked more in skype. You were really consistent with your playing and are a great player.

soTsoT - Didn't really talk much either but when you did talk you were funny. Thanks for carrying our team with your wins.

Villa - The meme lord himself, i'm glad I met you. Now I have someone else to meme with in tours room!

Silverwhiteblue - Known you for quite a while now, always a really funny guy and great dou player.

CS2016 - Best friends with verlisify. I swear everytime I talk to you its always about verlisify.

Sanjay. - Really nice guy, great player, sets some ass tiers in tours room.

kushal00 - Huge improvements pulling off massive wins, I feel like you didn't talk much but I was always out of it so y'know....

Euli94 - Thanks for being a good sport when I haxed you xd.

Skarmx2 - The dude who somehow was always trying to get involved in tours room and blt. Nice guy to me even when I hurled abuse after abuse at you everyday. Also always helped me test.

Natalie. - I remember when you were happen and I used to get people to actually scout your team to make sure I got a good match up LOL. Really cool person and good player (jk). Thanks for always helping me test as well and always putting up with all my shit.

dukevesper - You're weird with your nate's brother memes. Also stop messaging me baby chin all the time. Cool dude and good player though. Thanks for helping me test ugly.

Hector Hard Mode - Nate x Pat all the way. I always seem to come to you whenever I need any and every thing if it has to do with irl stuff or team testing/team stealing. Known you for awhile now and super great guy who always puts up with my memes.

Betathunder - thanks for ghosting me in that final which you never turned up to... ily babe xx

Googly - Practically best friends since you live in nz with me. Most creative builder I know always making the most weird stalls i've ever seen in my life. Ready to ghost me for blt next year? :]

False. - Known you the longest on PS, really great guy. Always got my back. Loved the old days with you, me, Rohan and the one and only CHRSTCRUSHER. Thanks for helping me test.

Gunner Rohan - Xd cool guy who always had my back. Hopefully irl is going good for you.

Zangooser - Thanks for always putting up with my shit I guess. Really nice user. You should thanks me for influencing ag viability like I did...

samjo - You're literally the reason why I got involved in BLT in the first place lol. Thanks for being a cool dude who always memes tours room with me rofl.

baconbagon - Lucky last! Literally my favourite PS user. I hated you when I first met you ngl, you were that annoying brat who just kept complaining about everything, but now we're always taking the piss out of ag room together etc. Super funny and we get along really well Also, your custom is really bad.

Anyone else really...

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
First of all, I'd like to thank the dedennes for beating us. Now we won't be able to see Eyan in a catgirl costume like he promised us if we won -__-. I WANTED CATGIRL EYAN.

Winry Hi winry, hope ur doing good irl. Too bad you didn't get to talk in the group chat ;w; And realize how good and funny I am.

Arifeen probably the only guy I knew heading into the hydreigons, you would of have been undefeated have you not underestimated your opponents smh ;) Also STOP BULLYING US, I promise we tried and did our best!!

Sopheon Hi soph, hope ur doing good irl. Too bad you didn't get to talk in the group chat ;w; And realize how good and funny I am.

Adaam, Adaam: whys half my team weebs :/. Too bad you were stuck with a team full of weebs, pretty funny guy, and I'll make sure to update you with re:zero :)))

Trade THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND TRADE. Man, I just like love you so much as a friend ofc. Funniest dude on the team after me and im a fan of ur meme teams. Thanks for helping me test all my teams, and sorry I couldn't win most of my games after all these tests ;w;. Also nekopara for life.

mj20 You're the guy with the goku avi right? Thanks for your support in every game we went through :)!

blinkboy sorry for taking ur LC spot and for ur record, and thanks for playing a tier you weren't familiar with.

Pradhaaan MVP of the team, yep. Amazing and underrated player, was such a steal.

Euli94 Hello, good performance! Too bad you didn't get to talk in the group chat ;w; And realize how good and funny I am.

-------

kushal00 pretty much an underrated player that did great in this tournament, would love to see you develop more! One of the best guys I have ever seen. Grats fam.

Sanjay. sucks. "Yay we won, in your face deg" - Sanjay.

Silverwhiteblue lek enta kel 3omrak tokhsar ekhir 2 turns leh lamma tkoun dodde bet koun professional, grats dude.

Yea worst shoutout reward goes to me, it's 2 am and I'm not feeling emotional duhh. Did I forget someone? I don't remember I'm pretty sure I didn't lol.

Eyan lol who?? Thank you for drafting me and I owe you an apology for doing bad, but hey I won the game that mattered but we didn't make use of it :^) Can we please get that catgirl cosplay please? p-p-please senpai >///<
I wasn't completely sober when I promised that lmao.

SNS I'm coming for your ass in that bo5

BLTから勝利新興の後、私は私の感謝の気持ちを示すために、これらの「 shoutouts "を行うことにしました。
BLT kara shōri shinkō no ato, watashi wa watashi no kanshanokimochi o shimesu tame ni, korera no `shoutouts" o okonau koto ni shimashita.
(after emerging victorious from BLT , I have decided to do these "shoutouts" to show my gratitude)

Scyther NO Swiping when i was watching the draft, after every team would make a good pick i'd be like "plz take meh" , until scyther kidnaped and put me in his dedenne bag. while our roster didnt hold the most recognized names, it's the one that made finals giving you credit for building it :) had a blast spaming your pms during draft and skype after draft. very supportive manager which im thankful for

CS2016 whenever the team got a bad week/unlucky, it was this guy's fault. blaming cs was a key factor which helped us relieve stress and be ready for the following week, leading us to victory. aka , you did great dude, and cheered us on lots, which made me happy in all honesty, for real

EternalSnowman from no clue to who you were to a nice ps bud. harrassing sparing with you almost every week using my same 3 teams over and over again hoping shaymin-sky and arceus electric helped. we talked loads, and you dont worry dude, it was just as fun getting to know you ! sorry for swaping you to ubers, but i hope it ended as a good experience for ya

lkapkd knew this guy before blt, and really wanted to get him in the subs slot because i trusted his capacities. altho we basically just threw him left and right whenever a sub was called, but he stuck with us, and even showed support when he didnt have the opportunity to be online. amazing guy

blazenix one of the funnest people to spam and harrass talk with on skype. i hope you liked my dedicated birthday wish to you ! tolerated my KAMEHAMEHA spam through the entire tour on skype too. play wise, you prepared for each week quite thoroughly and showed a lot of dedication, which to be honest is very respect worthy, and i think it helped you win that you gave it so much. a fine player

GonxKillua was quite glad to have you on our squad as i knew you played ou, and knew you through pt . did go on a snooze for a bit, but made it up by grabing cool wins. the funnest part was getting you to "," at my amazing posts on skype. playwise, knows his stuff in ou , and arguably one of the top jirachi trainers (plz dont do that again).

DrReuniclus i'd bite my nails everyweek i'd click a replay and see a monotype team, especially when the amounts of wins ended up potentially mattering in the end, but when it came down to being serious, drreuniclus might be the best uu player in this tour, no jokes. wish you spoke more

Villa did not expect to have you play nu for us, but we did it anyways and tossed you in that tier. this guy stood up on his feat, and just said "why not" and ended up blowing us back by nailing quite the victories. we spared quite sometimes in the early weeks, and i hope my teams helped a bit in dou !

soTsoT when you look at sotsot's teams, the general teambuilding logic appears to be "five pokemon that define the ru metagame and posses good synergy..then this random pokemon that came from nowhere" . i evetually learned its that pokemon that gets the win. talented in ru, and representative of blt ! sorry for the streak tho.. maybe you'll restore it in the next!

kushal00 kushal-san was meditating in the peaks of the monotype mountain when i first stumbled upon him in my journey. he spamed and crushed me with the exact same steel monotype over and over, until the dawn came where i spoke to him. "kushal-kun .. you will play lc". from that day forward, and a ton of battle montages, kushall grew to be a fine lc player, and is actually the player i can say the most that im proud of. way to go bud.. :)

Sanjay. did not expect you at all to be so good in pu, and was so surprised in the draft, but boy i was sure proven wrong. whenever swb would be awkward like he is rn by using the third person, this guy showed support and "lol"ed . cheered for us lots on the battlefeild and the spectator side, pulling wins at the same time. your playing pu with my team next blt or i riot.

Silverwhiteblue what can i say, the ace of the team . from boosting morales to play level, this guy took the biggest hit for the team during the week he was sacrificed on the volcano of perish trap, yet kept going with that traumatising scar. its cool to s/o yourself too ! not

thats basically my team (i hope i didnt forget someone, @hanslowbro where were you man ;~: ) , the champs and winners. thank you guys so much for carrying me to my first blt win, i hope you all know it means to much to me to win this particular tour.

special s/os :

mj20 i remember the arcanine days bud :) it feels very natural to have you on blts, kinda like a part of the tournament itself. dont get too rusty for the next one man, and thank you for noticing my growth "you've improved a lot swb" .

xXEricXx he actually qualified for a past blt, but didnt stay active and left his spot. this time tho , he gave me an exhilarating game, where the legendary coba venusaur gottem. really happy we had that game

Jarii talk to me more nub :( he's on this list because a very old blt buddy, and an old friend. he mighta not been excited about it, but he gave me a game in a lifetime where i forgot my rocky helmet but did the play anyways.

Dream Eater Gengar gave kushal (and I) so many teams, and so much support. thank you for making my team builder hold from 5 to 25 lc teams, and getting me to seperate them all from one single post on skype :^) . you know you found a friend when he shakes your hand calling you a genitalia twice in a 4 word sentence, after hoping you would choke :D (jk, amazing guy right there)

Raphael2711 spamed me in uu , and beat me with a pikachu . what more to say!

Oshawott Fan and Pradhaaan they're here because dang man, you both knocked my socks off with your ubers and ou. 2 hidden gems revealed.

@london13 this guy is awesome, and if you see him in the tournaments room, talk to him he's friendly !

Trade for backing me up on my stand, and being a good friend to me here

Grum23 the guy who threw me into the volcano of perish. WHY. but he did apologize and its all cool :)

The Cheesen One trust yourself more dude, you really can do it, serious here

Racool under-rated-dou-player. your many victories over me where legit, honestly, me playing without letting you win, trust me. i ended up winning on the official match because the slight issue you have is lack of teams and experience, but that's not a reason to call yourself bad. trust more in that racool self of yours.

Sopheon thanks for playing me after your arrival. it was probably the reason you lost that you agreed to play rusty and teammless , so thanks...

i'd also like to thank sirDonovan for being thrown to hosting this, putting up with all of us who gave him so much trouble, and working so much for the tournaments room. i love you all, but he's my favorite room owner :) has a special place in my ps career

i really dislike forgetting someone on important things like this, yet i ironically have a terrible memory, so gomenasai, sumimasen, apologizes, pardon, be3tezir to anyone i forgot :( you're all there .

i'd also like, since im going for the longest s/o post of ps, to thank my pokemon, for doing what they can to me, some getting thuder zaped (props keldeo) just to weaken a thundurs. you guys were the coolest pixels on ps.

i love you all guys, s/o-ted or not, you all make blt what it is, let it be by spectating, playing or managing. lets work hard to improve the next blt !
IKEE , MINAAA

e: sns i havnt forgotten that you owe me a car

idk shud i be happy that Pradhaaan lost or sad that CS2016 , blazenix won.
tho Silverwhiteblue is right Oshawott Fan is a hidden gem but i knew pradhaaan from beginning and as PD said in week one. pradhaaan was always a low key threat. the only one i was afraid to battle ngl. tho im glad that someone other than me and parivard know bout pradhaaan.
Gratz dedennes u didnt let down the fairy clan n_n
and boy im glad that oshawott was my one of my teams mvp!!
no shoutout from any hydreigon even tho i helped pradhaaan with the activity win .... rude...

Last edited:
Can't spell shotouts without hot!

To the Hearthome Activities/Coinflips/Hidereigons, you guys were hot on and off the court. I love you all, and you all definitely love me amirite. <3

Here's the individual BS shoutouts tho:

Adaam To the Lord of UU. You're a rising legend dude. I'm sure if you brought HP Fire Servine, you'd be fucking unstoppable. Awesome person in general and fun to be around in the skype chat, even though he hates the weeb race. WTF man conform. Thanks for teaching me that UU = Resistance Berries. You better win NU open.

Arifeen Arifeen > ANDROMEDA and you know it... Incredible RU player. Earned my respect for just being a solid player overall. Wish you memed more in chat, because you've got quality memes. Also Aurorus.

Pradhaaan Yo what can I say. This meaty player bagged gold for underdog of the year. Incredible up and coming OU player if he keeps the performance he showed up. You also have a spicy flareon avi, that's so sick.

Euli94 Don't even be mad about your last game mate. You were golden in the other weeks. Tbh I don't usually notice players with numbers, but you def grabbed my attention. Keep at it, OU is definitely a meta you can master.

mj20 Bruh, this man is definitely the feistiest nignog on our team. Got so much team spirit, always believing in us and all. He's up there as an Ubers player, even if it ain't his main. (Read above)

blinkboy Holy shit this man—my bud—is a fucking riot. He's legit the ultimate poster in our skype group, despite not posting often. He's also an amzing PU player, despite him not maining it. S/o to your spicy memes, I'd post one here, but I might get banned.

Sopheon Legit doubles player. I knew you back when I got back into meming the Tours room. Top tier plays, because I don't understand how doubles works, too much math?? Hope you're doing ayt, and wish you posted more in the Skype meme.

Dream Eater Gengar DEGGY CHAN My fave kouhai and possibly the funniest member on the chat, outside of blink and me and eyan when he's dressed as a catgirl. Despite losing in LC, you're still a gr8 player, and you use amaura! I'm kinda sad that I'll never be someone like Zangooser is to you ;; Grow as a weeb and never play the non-18+ version of nekopara.

Winry Sorry we couldn't winry for you :(( I wish we heard more from you in the chat, I'm sure you'd have fit right in. Hope everything's going ayt with you irl tho!

To the competitive tutoring room, you guys are awesome. Quality suggestions and legitimate down to earth posting.

Silverwhiteblue for being a cool guy and sharing his sentiments

Skelos for being a GC memer and being a good NU player

MOST IMPORTANT SHOUTOUT

Trade You are the most incredible

Eyan Dude...just dude. This man is amazing. Top tier manager, he's leading two finals teams AT THE SAME TIME. He's also incredibly level-headed as an individual; although I'm pretty certain that his ego has been inflated tenfold. UU overlord, teaching me how to use sylveon correctly, but he secretly can't resist my weird ass teams. Despite your poker-face facade, you're really funny when it counts, especially when you're dressed in a catgirl suit. Send me the pics now pls. Thanks for even drafting me on my last BLT, won't forget you mate.

Trade signing off, was a fun BLT. Here's my last message to the team with the Aurorus evolution line fetish. HELIX IS THE FALSE GOD

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
First of all I would like to thank sirDonovan for hosting such an enjoyable tournament!

*Celebrates Victory*

First time giving shout outs so ill do my best!
YOSHI!

Scyther NO Swiping : I remember reading the draft log and getting a feeling of relief when I saw that I was drafted by someone I know of. He was always supportive of the team and kept telling us he has faith in the team even during our rough start. He was always there whenever we needed and always did his job as a manager, definitely the best one at that, a great person in general :]

CS2016 : One of my oldest friends on ps. This man had no idea what to do as an assman but still cheered the whole team on. Good thing we had someone like him we could blame our losses on :P P.S. Get a better name, leafage sucks you weeb.

EternalSnowman : "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Another weeb on our team :P One of the coolest person i've met on ps honestly speaking. Despite being forced to play a tier he was never the best at, he did an amazing job getting us clutch wins when we needed, always trying out cool stuff, i mean seriously, this man brought mpinsir in ubers, how can you not respect him? Always there whenever I needed help regarding teams and would always pass me $$$ teams to use. Great guy, great player, was happy to have you on my team.

GonxKillua : The one who inspired me to meme, the ou god himself. Even though he had a rough start and was dealing with irl stuff, he still supported the team and got us some key wins whenever we needed. One of the funniest person to talk on skype and wish to get along with you more :]

DrReuniclus : The quietest person in the whole chat, I never knew him personally but I heard a lot about him being a great uu player, which i witnessed myself. He would be quiet throughout the whole week then randomly appear with his win and surprise us all. Too bad I didn't get a chance to earn a badge from the best gym leader of all time.

soTsoT : Hearing about his amazing record in previous BLTs, I automatically felt like we had the best RU player on our team and he would probably have the best record on our team, and boy I was right. Someone who brings honedge to a tournament is someone I can respect a lot. Just wished he was a little bit more talkative.

Villa : I had no idea who he was before BLT other than the fact that he was on the same team as me. But i eventually got to know him a bit, didn't even know what tier he actually played but did seriously well in what he was put up with. I swear if this man was allowed to post anything on the thread it would be one of the most hilarious threads of all time.

Sanjay. : Didn't know him all that much before BLT but im glad we had a reliable member like you on the team. Always congratulating us on our wins and cheering us up whenever we lost while getting wins whenever we needed him to as well. Couldn't ask for a better teammate :] Hail Sanjay!

kushal00 : Another old friend of mine on PS! I remember both of us trying our best to qualify for BLT when we had no idea about how to play pokemon. I always watched him play and realized that he had the potential to be a great player and told him to keep going for it until he proved that he is in fact a very talented person. He hit me up telling me he was trying his best to get to know LC after knowing he was playing it for BLT since he never had a main tier outside of monotype and improved a lot throughout the tournament.A great friend, a nice person, and quite a player. Wish you luck for your future irl my man :]

Silverwhiteblue : Who knew we would get to have the most powerful character of all time on our team? he beat goku what else is there to say? Funniest and the weeb-iest person in the whole team ngl. He would constantly try to boost our morale while also outrageously spamming kamehameha with excitement in the chat. Always there asking us if we needed help with team building/testing and was always helpful. A great player and a sweet person :] Learn to control your kamahameha btw you're still a rookie

lkapkd : I knew him before blt a bit, he almost managed to qualify for blt if im not mistaken. As our only available sub he was forced to play whatever tier we needed him to and he tried his best and even managed to get us a win when we needed! Great job man, wish you luck in the future :]

Raphael2711 : This man had the guts to bring dusclops and pikachu to a blt game, not to mention banded hydreigon !_! Hope to see you develop in the future :]

Jmac AU : Despite having some weird posts here and there I can still say that hes one of the unluckiest dude ive seen when it comes to pokemon but still, a good person and a respectable player.

OminousDraco : How on earth did this man manage to get such a cool username?! A good friend and a player I can definitely respect! I enjoyed battling you the most! ( sorry for not bring memes game 2 ;w; )

Pradhaaan : Was nice to face him even though i lost twice in a row to him. A hidden gem indeed and i wish him a great future :] Looking forward to battling you in the future!

Even though I didn't have a decent record, thanks to you guys we were able to pull through and win big. It was worth talking to you guys and getting to know y'all and im looking forward to getting along with you guys in the future :]

I apologize for posting this shoutout a little late, if I had to give an excuse it would be that I was pre occupied giving my DICK what the dedennes gave the hydreigons, a good beating! Nah in all fairness it was an awesome contest and for the finals to come right down to *cough* (7 flinches In a row) I- I mean the last game! is evidence to the fact that even though there may have been certain issues along the way thanks to the the tireless admin and guidance from sirDonovan we're most certainly on the right track.

In the past Iv only ever played ladder matches and been a relative loner on the ps server. I have never really been one to "make friends" online but I can honestly say that I am playing the waiting game with each and every single one of you hydreigons,I don't wanna seem too needy so send that personal friend request on skype asap! That includes the lords AM @Hairytonail ect sorry idk all your handles!

Special thanks to
To Sopheon- I eat ass <3 that will be all.
Kidding, the only person I knew prior to blt (shoutouts to LBA xD) and Villa but that chop doesn't really count. I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you telling me about blt and supporting me along the grueling qualification stage.

To Winry - Pity you were super busy, the cat fights bewteen you and Sophie over me would have been amazing, ps i pick youuuuuuh!

To Trade- shot someone, got arrested got run over, died, resurrected by arceus and still had time to help me out with my prep, probably has no hair left either after tearing it out in frustration whilst I turn the hard work into an L. But it's ok because apparently your jails have better wifi than my country in general. Rip RSA.

To mj20 - possibly the lad Iv grown closest to, I'd suck his dick in a second and he'd cum in two because I'm really good at it.
Kidding really awesome guy and thanks for the ubers squads that Iv saved to my desktop. sometimes when my shitty wifi goes off and I can't google phub I dim the lights and light the candles then tug one out over the spreads and sets.

To Dream Eater Gengar - I fully expect you to support me next season when we are on opposing squads. I still remember w1 where I was super nervous and look up towards the chat section to see you supported my opponent xD lol, Champ! Give me mod on prime server.

To Ghoster - for reasons I'm sure you understand I cannot mention your true name. Our love is a forbidden one and must forever be kept a secret. Hint he goes down on me like a certain team that used to be in the premiership! tehehe. Villa

To Arifeen- still going strong with the middle cup team you passed me;)

To Andromeda- maybe it was you that passed me the mid cup team, you guys had the same avatar on skype!

To Adaam - you were my moms favorite,I was sitting in the living room and she asked what sport I was watching but really it was you playing blt and ever since then she has always asked how Adaam is.

To Euli94- you didn't post much but I get it, I too prefer quality over quantity as a matter of fact that's always been my excuse when girls ask about my small dick.

Shoutouts to @blackshatten for pretending to be unavailable so I wouldn't get subbed out. I see you big boy:)

To Eyan- I like our plan of me doing terribly so that next season there is no danger of any other manager grabbing me!
You are like the father I never had, not because he wasn't there but because he was white. I planned on writing something deeper than deep throat so that you would give me all your squads for smogons slam but I can see that's failing, because I struggle to express my true feelings I have made you a mixtape.

ok so I realize the first song may apply more to Adaam and my mom but its whatevs x

edit to Pradhaaan - Lets be clear it wasnt the lingerie,sex toys,make up or hax that made him the best we ever had, it was his relentless thirst for the vv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)