BlueDryBones1's Trade Shop (Closing in 1 Week? See post #145 for Pokes available for trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Yanma I'd need female. IDC about lvl. but if it forgot some EMs, I'd like for you to re-learn them. But ya, I can do it for Whimsur.

As for Starly, I don't want to go through the trouble of breeding a perfect 5IV and soft reseting all the time, for a egg that I'll still have to SV match, then not be able to trade it. Either I get Semi-Redis rights on Noibat, or I can just trade you an imperfect 5iv Starly egg.
If it can hatch and you didnt bother breeding one for yourself but you want one I can get you a copy of the Starly and if not then I just hatch it myself and breed for another however I'm very strict on the NFT rule as I dont want Noibat to spread for profit w/o my consent. I can keep Starly NFT but you dont have to as it would be yours still.

I had 2 Female Yanmas one with Levels and one w/o so you can have the non-leveled one. If your willing to do Yanma for Whismur I'd like it the way you put it on your thread and the gender doesnt matter though let me know which you get first so I can come up with a nickname for it.

If it can hatch and you didnt bother breeding one for yourself but you want one I can get you a copy of the Starly and if not then I just hatch it myself and breed for another however I'm very strict on the NFT rule as I dont want Noibat to spread for profit w/o my consent. I can keep Starly NFT but you dont have to as it would be yours still.

I had 2 Female Yanmas one with Levels and one w/o so you can have the non-leveled one. If your willing to do Yanma for Whismur I'd like it the way you put it on your thread and the gender doesnt matter though let me know which you get first so I can come up with a nickname for it.
Alright, I'll PM you about what gender Whimsur is when I breed it.

I didn't really get what you said about Starly, so I'll give 3 options:
  1. I breed you an imperfect 5iv Female Starly (So that you can breed it/trade it as you wish), in return for Noibat as Non-Redis
  2. I breed you a perfect 5iv Starly egg in return for Noibat AND Semi-Rights (so I can trade it, but the person I trade it to can not).
  3. No deal. We just do the Yanma for Whimsur trade.
I'm not willing to negotiate anymore about that deal, but I will accept any of those 3 options.

Alright, I'll PM you about what gender Whimsur is when I breed it.

I didn't really get what you said about Starly, so I'll give 3 options:
  1. I breed you an imperfect 5iv Female Starly (So that you can breed it/trade it as you wish), in return for Noibat as Non-Redis
  2. I breed you a perfect 5iv Starly egg in return for Noibat AND Semi-Rights (so I can trade it, but the person I trade it to can not).
  3. No deal. We just do the Yanma for Whimsur trade.
I'm not willing to negotiate anymore about that deal, but I will accept any of those 3 options.
Guess it'll be just Yanma-Whismur then as its a gamble that I dont want to take if Starly cant hatch and wont trade 6IV for 4IVv the other way.

Oh, I just saw that little gem in your list and I'm very interested in trading something for it.

Wurmple, female, bold, Shield Dust, Friendball, 31/x/31/31/31/31

I hope I didn't mix it up with something else on your long offer list. :3

Oh, I just saw that little gem in your list and I'm very interested in trading something for it.

Wurmple, female, bold, Shield Dust, Friendball, 31/x/31/31/31/31

I hope I didn't mix it up with something else on your long offer list. :3
That female evolves into Dustox just so you know.

I'm interested in a Male Slakoth with the details you listed if thats ok with you?

Also Wurmple no matter what it evolves into when you breed it every egg you get has a 50/50 chance at Beautifly/Dustox and cant be changed once you recieve the egg just in case you ever rebreed it for future reference.

Also anyone who is trading let me know if you want me to reserve you one of the free Shelmets I mentioned. You can pick the gender if you want b/c I didnt count available abilities so you must be willing to accept either w/ a 31/x/31/31/31/0 spread meant to be used w/ Eviolite. I have almost a entire box of leftovers from when I bred my 6IV shiny.

Also I wont be interested in any 6th gen Pokemon. I have every 6th gen Pokes w/ 4EM and Matching ball except Furfrou who I am already working on.

That female evolves into Dustox just so you know.

I'm interested in a Male Slakoth with the details you listed if thats ok with you?

Also Wurmple no matter what it evolves into when you breed it every egg you get has a 50/50 chance at Beautifly/Dustox and cant be changed once you recieve the egg just in case you ever rebreed it for future reference.
nice! I'll start breeding for the slakoth. :3

edit: I would also love to reserve one of those dream ball shelmets ( female). thanks for the generous offer. ;)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm interested in your female Relicanth, anything in my thread interest you for it? I'd be willing to trade you two shinies for it, I have all in stock except Froakie, Mawile, and Roselia.

Thanks for the heads up, removed them from the list.

I'm interested in your female Relicanth, anything in my thread interest you for it? I'd be willing to trade you two shinies for it, I have all in stock except Froakie, Mawile, and Roselia.
If that Swirlix is nicknamable I'd be willing to trade Relicanth and much more. Sadly most likely isnt but been looking for a Swirlix like that to compliment my Shiny 4EM Premier Ball HP Ground TR Spritzee.

Relicanth is a 12.5% female and otherwise dont really want to take a shiny from you as I dont want to give you the worse end of the deal at the same time I only accept nicknamable 4EM Matching Ball Shinies like all other pokes I accept. You have a few things(non-shiny) that I'm interested in. Might I ask for your exchange rates for 12.5% females?

CMT for female Chatot and a Iron fist HP Ice Chimchar
Sadly nothing caught my eye at your shop. Depending on which Chimchar you wanted I'd be willing to do both if you can breed a couple of 5IV Female Furfrou eggs for me. Parents can be provided with all the EMs/Matching Ball they'll need and you can keep them once your done.

Sadly nothing caught my eye at your shop. Depending on which Chimchar you wanted I'd be willing to do both if you can breed a couple of 5IV Female Furfrou eggs for me. Parents can be provided with all the EMs/Matching Ball they'll need and you can keep them once your done.
I wouldn't have any problem with that. Let me know when you want to give me the parents.

I wouldn't have any problem with that. Let me know when you want to give me the parents.
Well if you want to recieve them now let me know.

The Male Furfrou is 5IV w/ the 4 Egg Moves and the female is 3IV in Premier Ball. Shouldnt take you too long to get a couple of female eggs. Feel free to take as long as you need though dont forget about it as I have a history of lending Pokes and not hearing from people ever again so best to recieve it when you know you have upcoming free time. The female has all the EMs so let me know if you just want the female and have your own 5IV Field egg group male or you want both to make it easier.

Also let me know which specific Chimchar you want like copy/paste.

Last edited:

Tatertot

If that Swirlix is nicknamable I'd be willing to trade Relicanth and much more. Sadly most likely isnt but been looking for a Swirlix like that to compliment my Shiny 4EM Premier Ball HP Ground TR Spritzee.

Relicanth is a 12.5% female and otherwise dont really want to take a shiny from you as I dont want to give you the worse end of the deal at the same time I only accept nicknamable 4EM Matching Ball Shinies like all other pokes I accept. You have a few things(non-shiny) that I'm interested in. Might I ask for your exchange rates for 12.5% females?
Sadly, Swirlix isn't nicknameable, I'm not the OT :/

Honestly, I'd rather trade you 1 or 2 shinies from my thread for the Relicanth, since I don't have much time to breed this week, but if none of those interest you, I could give you either one 12.5% chance female or two 50% chance females for it.

Sadly, Swirlix isn't nicknameable, I'm not the OT :/

Honestly, I'd rather trade you 1 or 2 shinies from my thread for the Relicanth, since I don't have much time to breed this week, but if none of those interest you, I could give you either one 12.5% chance female or two 50% chance females for it.
Yeah sorry a bit picky on what shinies I take in just like normal Pokes I take in now as I breed all or nothing and dont breed as many leftovers anymore and I just dont like using anything that doesnt have a nickname.

Anyways I noticed you had Digglets with egg moves. I was planning on breeding eventually to recreate my Showdown RU team but just havent got the time or the EMs ready to do it myself.

Is it possible if I can give you a Heavy Ball parent you can breed a 5IV egged Male and a 5IV egged or not female? The male to test my luck if I can get it hatched and the female in case that egg cant hatch so I can breed another easier. Can even get you a copy if the egg you send over is able to hatch. Is it possible? Although I dont really care how long it takes so long as you can try to get to it next time you breed. Can even send over Relicanth in advance if you want. Really want to hatch a male and have it nicknamed just like the one I use on Showdown which does wonders for my team. Can be either ability for the egged one as I have a few extra ACs anyways.

Tatertot

Yeah sorry a bit picky on what shinies I take in just like normal Pokes I take in now as I breed all or nothing and dont breed as many leftovers anymore and I just dont like using anything that doesnt have a nickname.

Anyways I noticed you had Digglets with egg moves. I was planning on breeding eventually to recreate my Showdown RU team but just havent got the time or the EMs ready to do it myself.

Is it possible if I can give you a Heavy Ball parent you can breed a 5IV egged Male and a 5IV egged or not female? The male to test my luck if I can get it hatched and the female in case that egg cant hatch so I can breed another easier. Can even get you a copy if the egg you send over is able to hatch. Is it possible? Although I dont really care how long it takes so long as you can try to get to it next time you breed. Can even send over Relicanth in advance if you want. Really want to hatch a male and have it nicknamed just like the one I use on Showdown which does wonders for my team. Can be either ability for the egged one as I have a few extra ACs anyways.
Sure, I could do that no problem :) No need to send the Relicanth in advance, I don't accept payment until I'm done.

What nature would you like the Diglett to have, and are you available to trade now?

Sure, I could do that no problem :) No need to send the Relicanth in advance, I don't accept payment until I'm done.

What nature would you like the Diglett to have, and are you available to trade now?
Yeah I'm available to trade. I think I still have you added so add this if needed: 3265-5556-9644

Prefer Diglett to be Jolly w/ the 4EMs you have. Apoligies for the lack of IVs on the Heavy Ball female I have. As said I wanted to get to it but never got the chance D:

I can get on now. Just need to take a trip to Pokebank to get my Diglett.

Also let me know if you wanted one of the free Shelmets which I can send over now if you want.

Tatertot

Yeah I'm available to trade. I think I still have you added so add this if needed: 3265-5556-9644

Prefer Diglett to be Jolly w/ the 4EMs you have. Apoligies for the lack of IVs on the Heavy Ball female I have. As said I wanted to get to it but never got the chance D:

I can get on now. Just need to take a trip to Pokebank to get my Diglett.
Don't worry about the IVs on the female, it won't take too long. I should be able to have the male and female in eggs for you within the next day or two. I'll head online now :)

Edit: Looks like you still have to add me

Last edited:
Well if you want to recieve them now let me know.

The Male Furfrou is 5IV w/ the 4 Egg Moves and the female is 3IV in Premier Ball. Shouldnt take you too long to get a couple of female eggs. Feel free to take as long as you need though dont forget about it as I have a history of lending Pokes and not hearing from people ever again so best to recieve it when you know you have upcoming free time. The female has all the EMs so let me know if you just want the female and have your own 5IV Field egg group male or you want both to make it easier.

Also let me know which specific Chimchar you want like copy/paste.
Chimchar Naive Iron Fist Male 31/30/30/31/31/31 Encore, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Thunder Punch Ice 1

Would that one be doable?
I have you added and I have all the time in the world so it shouldn't take me long at all
Edit: The two Furfrous themselves wil be fine as parents.

Don't worry about the IVs on the female, it won't take too long. I should be able to have the male and female in eggs for you within the next day or two. I'll head online now :)

Edit: Looks like you still have to add me
Oops, give me a sec. Sending over some Pokes I bred to my guild's cloner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)