BlueDryBones1's Trade Shop (Closing in 1 Week? See post #145 for Pokes available for trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I do have SS and BW2, but my pass expired the day before yesterday. So I can gen a flawless female and breed it with a 6 IV Ditto to try get flawless if I had Bank, but yeah...
Also as it turns out since Bagon/Shelgon are safari Pokémon in HGSS Lure Ball is impossible D:

Also the Pichu is free again but the Abra isn't, keep in mind however Pichu has Static and not lightningrod.

I'll check your list again later.

I have a Nest Ball flawless Modest HP Fire Venusaur, but male and non KB unfortunately. I might start breeding perfect HP Ice Mienfoos onceI purchase a new pass.
Kalos bred is a requirement. Idc if missing tutor moves as I have high hopes they'll be back.

well but you can add thrash with smeargle is easy...
and tell me when kricketot is ready for trade
Oh, no worries on Thrash, may take a while for Kricketot however as I got a lot else to finish today and after today wont be able to breed again till Thurs.

Finished breeding the Hoppips I needed but gonna get a few more infiltrator ones to put in stock.

So far I even bred 3 6IVs (wish I switched parents to get the 6IV Lileep I wanted)

1x 5IV Male Leaf Guard
1x 6IV Female Chlorophyll
2x 6IV Male Infiltrator(one may be mine if I don't find a 6IV female)

All are Jolly, in a Nest Ball, and have the egg moves Aromatheraphy, Double-Edge, Encore, and Seed Bomb.

After this I'll finish Scraggy and start on Miria's Pokémon

I'll also update the 2nd post with current orders later as it currently is outdated.

Last edited:
Hey, I've bred the Druddigon too so have a bunch of mons for ya. =P Have you got a spare female Hoppip by any chance?

Hey, I've bred the Druddigon too so have a bunch of mons for ya. =P Have you got a spare female Hoppip by any chance?
Don't have one that's Infiltrator atm, once I finish Scraggy all that's left that's not in stock is your order so I'll go back to breed more later.

Don't have one that's Infiltrator atm, once I finish Scraggy all that's left that's not in stock is your order so I'll go back to breed more later.
That's fine, don't need infiltrator if it's trouble! =) I could do Chlorophyll or watever you have too.

That's fine, don't need infiltrator if it's trouble! =) I could do Chlorophyll or watever you have too.
Keep in mind however Infiltrator is Horde only in X/Y making reballing it difficult, the Chlorophyll female I have is 6IV but I'm sure you probably will prefer Infiltrator in the end due to it being already fast and going through Subs which helps when it tries to SubSeed. No trouble for me to rebreed as I have really good parents.

Keep in mind however Infiltrator is Horde only in X/Y making reballing it difficult, the Chlorophyll female I have is 6IV but I'm sure you probably will prefer Infiltrator in the end due to it being already fast and going through Subs which helps when it tries to SubSeed. No trouble for me to rebreed as I have really good parents.
Hehe okay, yes you're right.. thank you, you're very kind! ^^

Wud u trade any I mentioned for a 5iv adamant snorlax
Snorlax is a future project of mine as I got a Thick Fat Moon Ball female from my HG I transferred over. Unless its a Moon Ball w/ EM one then I'll probably just breed it myself.

Also as an update next Thursday I'm working on stuff in this order:

Scraggy(Already in progress should finish)
HP Ice Tangela
HP Grass Houndour
HP Rock Wurmple
Friend Ball Wurmple
Infiltrator Hoppip
HP Grass Basculin

Unlike the day I spent on Psyduck any of my rebreeds I have parents that are all easily accessible so no need to go in the wild and catch anything as I have all good parents for these.

Last edited:
I have a Nest Ball flawless Modest HP Fire Venusaur, but male and non KB unfortunately. I might start breeding perfect HP Ice Mienfoos onceI purchase a new pass.
I feel like I should reask if your interested in anything. Unfortunately the HP Ice Abra is gone(and I don't have Quick Ball females D: ... or do I?) but everything else you asked for remains.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
I feel like I should reask if your interested in anything. Unfortunately the HP Ice Abra is gone(and I don't have Quick Ball females D: ... or do I?) but everything else you asked for remains.
Um, I thought you were looking for Bank legends, so I just picked a few pokes in case you were interested in mine, but you didn't ask, so I assumed you didn't want any.
The one I like the most is the HP Ice Abra and the others are nice but not needed. So yeah...

I've got all your mons ready by the way. Took quite some time really, since most wete total rebreeds! Just finished.. ^^ I got you all the ones you asked for, in said genders etc.. Roggenrola, Druddigon, Axew, Hp grass Ducklett, Lillipup and Seviper..

I've got all your mons ready by the way. Took quite some time really, since most wete total rebreeds! Just finished.. ^^ I got you all the ones you asked for, in said genders etc.. Roggenrola, Druddigon, Axew, Hp grass Ducklett, Lillipup and Seviper..
Alright, currently working on Tangela atm as I want to gurantee I'll get it done this weekend so I'm doing it first. Already finished breeding Scraggys so after Tangela all I have to work on is your order.

Psyduck is already ready and everyone else you asked for I can breed/rebreed easily.

I'll PM you once I finish Also your offering 6 but asked for 5 so feel free to ask for something else if you want.

Let me know their genders if you can so I can come up with nicknames. I forgot if I asked for specific genders.

Alright, currently working on Tangela atm as I want to gurantee I'll get it done this weekend so I'm doing it first. Already finished breeding Scraggys so after Tangela all I have to work on is your order.

Psyduck is already ready and everyone else you asked for I can breed/rebreed easily.

I'll PM you once I finish Also your offering 6 but asked for 5 so feel free to ask for something else if you want.

Let me know their genders if you can so I can come up with nicknames. I forgot if I asked for specific genders.
Alright! Your Seviper is female, Lillipup male, Ducklett female, Roggenrola male, Druddigon male, axew male.. according to your request. ^^

I'd like a female Basculin red colour then too please! :) If it's no trouble...? If it's difficult to get hidden power grass im but too picky with what type it gets. ^^

Alright! Your Seviper is female, Lillipup male, Ducklett female, Roggenrola male, Druddigon male, axew male.. according to your request. ^^

I'd like a female Basculin red colour then too please! :) If it's no trouble...? If it's difficult to get hidden power grass im but too picky with what type it gets. ^^
I got to do it anyways so no trouble. However that's something that may be bred next week as that's what I'm breeding last (before I start Larvesta) as the path to get HP Grass in its egg group will take some time and it will take the longest.

Sorry for the delay on some of these. If you want you can get some earlier than others or all at once. Most may get done this weekend. Probably all if I don't get RNG as bad as when I bred the Psyduck except for Basculin I think can get done this week.

Though just to confirm your looking for the Special Attacking Basculin correct? Physical Red is also possible. Pretty much will be the same as Blue so let me know which you prefer. I also forgot if Basculin was actually Timid or Modest.

Just got all the EMs and a Bold nature on a HA female Tangela and am breeding it with my 6IV HP Ice Seedot so hopefully doesn't take long as I'm looking for a perfect female, a male, and a female reject for Pokebank. Need to get those 3 before I move on. Will probably do Beautifly first as your not the only one who wants it(at least not on this board) then I'll work on the rest and save Basculin-R to the end.

EDIT: Just got a 26-27/30/30/31/31/31 female so shouldn't take long now to finish these.

Last edited:
Ah, I'm alright with any Basculin, pick whatever youd prefer to use yourself! ^^ I suppose i could wait a little longer, though be nice to have them sooner rather than later so I'll just take them as you finish them If that's okay? lol

Ah, I'm alright with any Basculin, pick whatever youd prefer to use yourself! ^^ I suppose i could wait a little longer, though be nice to have them sooner rather than later so I'll just take them as you finish them If that's okay? lol
I don't know which I prefer. I have used both from time to time on Pokémon Showdown. The only one that's competitively viable is the set I used on Basculin-B but I wanted to try Adaptability with its decent Special Attack so the red set is a gimmick.

As I'm doing it last feel free to think about it. I will get the first 5 done first and trade them to you then I'll trade Basculin separate as it will take the longest to breed.

I don't know which I prefer. I have used both from time to time on Pokémon Showdown. The only one that's competitively viable is the set I used on Basculin-B but I wanted to try Adaptability with its decent Special Attack so the red set is a gimmick.

As I'm doing it last feel free to think about it. I will get the first 5 done first and trade them to you then I'll trade Basculin separate as it will take the longest to breed.
Sure, sounds great! ^^ I'll be equally happy for a physical or special Basculin with HP though so do whatever you like tbh.. =P Don't need to be HP Grass either if you pick special... !

Currently breeding Hidden Power Rock Wurmples. They are in Moon Ball and are meant to evolve into Beautifly. Unfortunately due to Wurmple's mechanics only 50% of all HP Rock Wurmples will evolve into Beautifly so some HP Rock ones that evolve into Cascoon may become available.

Parents currently using:

31/1/30/31/30/30 Ditto [EDITED]
31/0/26/31/30/30 Wurmple

Shouldn't take too long. Wurmples with 26 Def only have 5 Def at Lv 1 which helps makes them easier to check. They take a long checking time as I have to SR after using Rare Candies as the HP Guy will only tell me their Hidden Power unless they are fully evolved.

Currently have:

Modest Shield Dust Wurmple (1M Silcoon/0F Silcoon/1M Cascoon/1F Cascoon) 31/even/30/31/30/30 (No Egg Moves) HP Rock

Wont stop till I get the 3 females I need (including 1 for myself)

Last edited:
And out of nowhere I just hatched this guy:

Wurmple (M)

Modest
Shield Dust
31/1/30/26/30/30
HP Fighting
Evolves to Silcoon​

Wonder if I can use this on my teams. Don't know how much those 4 points matter.

Also anyone know how its possible that both the SpA AND Attack are different then both parents above when using Destiny Knot?

Last edited:
And out of nowhere I just hatched this guy:

Wurmple (M)

Modest
Shield Dust
31/1/30/26/30/30
HP Fighting
Evolves to Silcoon​

Wonder if I can use this on my teams. Don't know how much those 4 points matter.

Also anyone know how its possible that both the SpA AND Attack are different then both parents above when using Destiny Knot?
Nice one! Congrats! ^^ Meh Im sure the 26 IV doesnt make a big difference, still good. ;) And that doesnt seem possble? O.0 Isnt it 5 IVs guaranteed to be passed on..

Nice one! Congrats! ^^ Meh Im sure the 26 IV doesnt make a big difference, still good. ;) And that doesnt seem possble? O.0 Isnt it 5 IVs guaranteed to be passed on..
Supposed to. Double checked the Ditto and apparently its Attack IV is 1. Though now I just learned that so long as it doesn't pass its attack its guaranteed to be HP Rock as att/spa odd/even doesn't matter. Meaning I don't have to go to the HP Guy anymore, just the battle institute.

Supposed to. Double checked the Ditto and apparently its Attack IV is 1. Though now I just learned that so long as it doesn't pass its attack its guaranteed to be HP Rock as att/spa odd/even doesn't matter. Meaning I don't have to go to the HP Guy anymore, just the battle institute.
Ah well that helps! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)