Boring Tournament R1 Pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
[17:50:35] <test> hip, we're gonna have to repeat history then. you know i have nothing against you personally
[17:50:44] <test> in fact i like you
[17:50:51] <test> but if surgo insists on being an asshole
[17:50:57] <test> i'm just going to battle people while impersonating people

Ok, be careful when organising matches.. ET is gonna try and be disruptive or something..

But unless you have an easily guessed password or something, you can verify through forum accounts.. As far as I know he wont be able to copy friend codes..

Have a nice day.

lol, me and otome got DC'd right when the battle was dead even. It took about 30 minutes of going over the situation of who won, but lordS decided that otome had it. Oh well, GG otome.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Posting to say I am joining Hips team and I play Jake The Boy, pm being sent.

I won against LupoAro.

LupoAro, good game man. It was an honor to have a match with you.
You're not bad, just keep at it.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Just a note, if you lose, please post to confirm it.. Just incase it was ET or something..

Also, Apparently IPL is pulling out, and is leaving Jabba as captain of his team..

Have a nice day.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a note, if you lose, please post to confirm it.. Just incase it was ET or something..

Also, Apparently IPL is pulling out, and is leaving Jabba as captain of his team..

Have a nice day.
ffff next time I see IPL I'm kicking him in the balls.

edit: I'd like ET to sub for Council, but I guess there's no chance of that happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)