Brawl Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox looks bad. I hate how they redid him. He looked fine last game. However I will give them props for using Link from Twilight Princess. That's the Link I wanted to see. He looks bad-ass.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, they have posted all the video seen Veteran fighters (Moves/Final Smash moves are lacking). So, more than likely, we'll be seeing new, but seen characters. Plus some other things still relating to the Vets.

I'm looking forward to more Final Smash info though.

Any theories as to what the hell Mario is doing in this picture?....I'm pretty sure Fox is in the ending animation for his smash B and I think that's Kirby's air dodge (edit: I thought kirby was in mid-air for some reason, I now realize that's his almost falling ledge animation), but Mario is doing something I've never seen before.... And he seems to be sliding backwards doing it..... maybe they added animations for air dodging into the ground? >_>...

It seems like they're starting to show the character's Finals now, so tomorrow's update may be Kirby's.
btw I like how Volt Tackle looks and almost works like Volteccel from Pulseman.

EDIT: So apparently Volt Tackle's Japanese name is Volteccel, which makes Pikachu's Final Smash more awesome.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Personally I hope to see new costumes instead of new colours for fighters. Sort of how they did with Pikachu, Pichu, and Jigglypuff. For example instead of Link just wearing a blue tunic he could wear the Zora armour from TP, Wario could wear the classic duds for his yellow costume, Samus has the Varia, Fusion, Dark, and Light suits. I'd love to see some of this stuff.

Any theories as to what the hell Mario is doing in this picture?....I'm pretty sure Fox is in the ending animation for his smash B and I think that's Kirby's air dodge (edit: I thought kirby was in mid-air for some reason, I now realize that's his almost falling ledge animation), but Mario is doing something I've never seen before.... And he seems to be sliding backwards doing it..... maybe they added animations for air dodging into the ground? >_>...
I think it's that backwards dodge that Pit and Metaknight do in the NW trailer.

I think it's that backwards dodge that Pit and Metaknight do in the NW trailer.
You see, someone else said the same thing and I said that I thought that what they did in the NW trailer was just their backwards roll..... and even if it wasn't, what mario is doing does not seem to be the same type of motion....

in his crappy gamecube game he could inhale coins, so it's plausible that he's swallowing kirby, but yeah I think he's just trying to... to bite him... >_>

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well now we finally have some insight on Fox's magic reflector. I think the gun he is using is the same one from the gamecube Star Fox.

How so? Besides "looking" different, it doesn't seem that they have changed how it works, IE No flinching..... and the vB seems like it could be different..... maybe now that it uses a device, it has startup lag? And we don't know whether it still does what it does when the opponent is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)