Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power Ice

So Bolt-Beam coverage just destroys this team. Bolt Beam Starmie hits everything on the team supereffectively but Klefki, but klefki is defensive not specially defensive so it is NOT a switch in with analytic life orb hydro pump doing a LOT of damage. Manectric just adds to the core very effectively as it checks the only pokemon on that team that can revenge kill starmie in Talonflame. The star of the core is obviously starmie as it comes in and gets a kill many times. If manectric volt switches on a switch, starmie can come in for free and get a huge hit off. Together this core destroys the team.

P.S. Gold Klefki is awful

Last edited:

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Substitute

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

This core follows the theme of electrics heavily pressuring this team via Sub+CM Raikou, which cuts down this team rather easily after a boost or two. Raikou easily turns Klefki into complete setup bait, as it can easily set up a sub or a CM on it and go to town for there. However, with the set I'm using, Latios can still stand in Raikou's way, which is why Weavile was chosen as a partner to trap and remove Latios as well as generally pressure Lando-T. Something to note is that even if Latios doesn't switch out as you pursuit, it will still be left at too little health to adequately stop Raikou. It's also good to know that I am not insane and someone else is using SD+SR Lando-T.

Phantom Me

Banned deucer.

Charizard (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
It's a great team.But with all type spam teams,this team has some common weakness.Room can kill Diancie,Azumarill,Talonflame and Landorus-therian.Also it also gives Charizard slow volt switch.On the other hand,Charizard can easily setup on -2 latios,especially if it did not mega evolved yet.It also kills klefki.

sucks

Last edited:
Gliscor + Mega Bro

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide
- Roost

both of these Mons can just sweep easily.

Gliscor sets up on Klefki, Talon and -2 latios. it roost's the most damage of and can counter diancie. played in the right hands its an easy win.

On the other hand slowbro has even more potential to sweep. it cm'es on talon, lando, klefki, diancie, azu and -2latios. basically on every member of the team lol.
I didnt even have to make a core with this because it nearly sweeps without teammates but i decided to add Gliscor to the core. Thats my option to outplay hax. if ur opponent wants to paralyze the MBro u can just switch to gliscor. Also Azu cant ohko you because it doesnt have waterfall.

So yeah, thats pretty much an easy win :]

this is a pretty good example of a team which is really strong against the fairy spam with the core of Glis+Bro

Last edited:
sceptile-mega.png
magneton.png

M-Sceptile is able to sweep the team due to it's high SpA and Spe. Outside of Talonflame and maybe Klefki that resists it's stabs the team struggles against Sceptile. Magneton is there to trap Klefki and switchin to Flare Blitz-less Talonflame. Especially once Talonflame is gone Sceptile just wins the game. Sceptile is a threat to this team because the team has no real speedy pokemon. Speed control in the form of Klefki gets walled by Sceptile due to it's ability Lightningrod. Magneton really has no switchins and can destroy if predicted correctly. Whole team is outspeeded by these two that can't be paralyzed.

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Fire

Last edited:
But full speed ? One of the best pros of full speed is that u can outspeed and kill things like raikou.
Full speed just makes talonflame more frail.

( thats my opinion but this is not even a thread to discuss things like that i guess )

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse
- Glare

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

So not many mons can switch into serperior's movepool except talonflame but it can catch dis glare and rotom-w cockblocks it. Latios gets pursuit trapped by AV meta. Rotom-W can deal with klefki and burn azu or volt to get momentum when it switches or pain split to get recovery after getting hit by play rough. Metagross also deals with mega diancie if it gets to set up at +2 speed. Rotom-W can sorta deal with lando-t if it doesn't smack down.

Infernal

Banned deucer.

Jirachi
@ Expert Belt
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 144 HP / 56 Atk / 4 Def / 136 SpA / 4 SpD / 164 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Icy Wind
- Iron Head
- Substitute

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Took me a while to come up with something I liked since many good submissions were already taken u_u The EVs on Jira probably look crazy, which is true because they were specifically designed for this team. Nonetheless, it's a spin on standard mixed Jira and the EVs aid its job of paving the way for a Dragonite sweep.

Once Jira sets up a Sub, it's able to put in work here with the electric + ice coverage this team hates. With the listed spread, Jira is faster than Lando-T and KOes with Icy Wind after SR or a flinch. Mega Diancie lacks Protect and dies to Iron Head before having the chance to evolve, allowing Jira to avoid taking damage and keep its Sub up. Klefki can only break Jira's Sub after 3 Flash Cannon's, and risks being flinched down by Iron Head before then. Latios loses to Icy Wind + Iron Head. While it's able to break Jira's Sub with Draco, you can Sub on the initial attack. From there, -2 Draco fails to break Sub and you will be faster after Icy Wind. Talon takes 80.8 - 95.2% from Thunderbolt, and needs two Brave Bird's to break your Sub. So, it's likely dying in the process. Although Azu breaks your Sub with Aqua Jet, it's killed in two hits by Thunderbolt.

Now, I'm not claiming Jira solos the entire team, as that's not its main purpose. There are two important things Jira can do here: lure Lando-T and potentially weaken down Azu. These are two things DD Dragonite takes advantage of well. Once those Pokemon are eliminated or weakened, respectively, Dragonite becomes scary to deal with after a DD. +1 EQ kills Klefki after some small prior damage, with Lum Berry shielding you from paralysis. Mega Diancie is also killed by EQ, as is Azu after the prior damage described earlier. Latios and Talon are killed by +1 Dragon Claw, and ES allows Dragonite to avoid taking Brave Bird damage if necessary. Overall, Jira does a nice job softening this team up for an eventual Dragonite clean up. Hazard control is a good idea with this core to help keep Dragonite's Multiscale active and make setting up an easier process. Some calcs:
Jirachi vs Landorus-T
  • Icy Wind vs Lando-T: 81.7 - 96.5%
  • Iron Head vs Lando-T: 20.7 - 24.4%
Jirachi vs Azumarill
  • Thunderbolt vs Azu: 53.1 - 62.5%
  • Aqua Jet vs Jirachi: 31.2 - 37.4%
Jirachi vs Talonflame
  • Thunderbolt vs Talon: 80.8 - 95.2%
  • Brave Bird vs Jirachi: 19 - 22.2%
Jirachi vs Latios
  • Icy Wind vs Latios: 33.7 - 40.1%
  • Iron Head vs Latios: 36.4 - 43.4%
  • Draco vs Jirachi: 40.5 - 48%
  • -2 Draco vs Jirachi: 20.4 - 23.8%
  • Psyshock vs Jirachi: 11.1 - 12.9%
Jirachi vs Klefki
  • Iron Head vs Klefki: 22 - 26.4%
  • Flash Cannon vs Jirachi: 10.3 - 12.4%
Dragonite vs Azumarill
  • +1 EQ vs Azu: 54.8 - 64.5%
Dragonite vs Klefki
  • +1 EQ vs Klefki: 88.6 - 104.4%

Last edited:
Mega Manectric + Scizor

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power Ice

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

This team is very vulnerable to being cleaned by Mega Manectric who outspeeds everything on the team and cannot be paralyzed by Thunder Wave. Scizor is then added to the core to Pursuit trap Latios making it easy for the win condition to happen. Plus, Bullet Punch provides insurance against Diancie. You can also use Volt Turn with this core to add further pressure on the opponent.

Sorry I'm late guys. I'm not feeling well. Anyway Time for postin cores is over now its time to Vote :D

Core's

Core 1 - Thundurus + Empoleon
Core 2 - Starmie + Manectric
Core 3 - Raikou + Weavile
Core 4 - Charizard + Rotom W
Core 5 - Gliscor + Slowbro
Core 6 - Mega Sceptile + Magneton
Core 7 - Serperior + Rotom W + Metagross
Core 8 - Jirachi + Dragonite
Core 9 - Mega Manectric + Scizor

As per Usual Everyone gets 2 Votes. Voting end monday Afternoon australian Time. Goodluck and have fun. Remember anyone who reachs the hall for the 3rd time Gets to have there own Team broken.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late guys. I'm not feeling well. Anyway Time for postin cores is over now its time to Vote :D

Core's

Core 1 - Thundorous + Empoleon
Core 2 - Starmie + Manetric
Core 7 - Serperior + Rotom W + Mega Metagross
Core 9 - Mega Manetric + Scizor

As per Usual Everyone gets 2 Votes. Voting end monday Afternoon australian Time. Goodluck and have fun. Remember anyone who reachs the hall for the 3rd time Gets to have there own Team broken.
Core 7 is Serperior rotom-w regular metagross not mega metagross ._. plz wear glasses

Core's

Core 1 - Thundorous + Empoleon
Core 2 - Starmie + Manetric
Core 7 - Serperior + Rotom W + Metagross
Core 9 - Mega Manetric + Scizor

*It's Mega Manectric* btw Manectric has a C before the T .-.
Also
Core 7 and 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)