Breaking the Snail Barrier (Ubers Trick Room)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's been a while since my last post...

Anyway, this is my new Ubers team I've been using. The theme of this team is, believe it or not, Trick Room. Why, you might ask. Well, Trick Room can actually be a surprisingly effective strategy is this "kill or be killed" metagame:

1. Most Uber Pokemon (at least Sweepers) rely heavily on speed to do their jobs. Trick Room screws them all over. You'd be amazed at how many teams Trick Room impedes.

2. No one uses it, so no one is prepared for it.

However, it comes with disadvantages too:

1.It lasts only 5 turns, whilst sun and rain (more common effects) can last the whole match.

2.Most of the good Uber walls can't use Trick Room. This includes Lugia, Giratina, Lati@s, and Blissey.

3.You are extremely vulnerable if it runs out at a bad time.

Now that you know some of the perks about Trick Room, on to the team.

(I'm also trying out a new format, tell me if you like it.)

Edits in bold text.

Team Mach -1

My whole team has a 0 Speed IV and a -Speed nature, in case you need to know the exact speed numbers.

Dialga @ Lum Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/140 SAtk/116 SDef
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Thunder
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower

Moves: Trick Room is the move that the team is based around, so I need to get it up ASAP. Thunder lets it beat non-Specs Kyogre, though I have only sun support and no Kyogre of my own, I could change it to Flamethrower to help with Scizor/Skarm/Forretress. Flamethrower lets me deal with said problem. Dragon Pulse is powerful STAB.

EV's, Nature, and Item: The HP and SDef let it take two ScarfOgre Water Spouts. The rest is thrown into SAtk. Quiet helps maximize power, while Lum Berry lets it absorb a Dark Void from Darkrai, allowing it to set up Trick Room and then get rocks onto the field.

Role: Dialga is a fine lead, and nine times out of ten it gets TR up. Its good bulk and key resistances allow it to come in and set up Trick Room multiple times if necessary. It stacks up well against common leads and can special sweep mid, late-game if need be. It also helps out against things llike Kyogre and Palkia.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP/252 SDef/6 Def
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- U-Turn
- Will-o-Wisp
- Roost

Moves: Mew is a fine user of Trick Room thanks to its good bulk and scouting prowess. Moonlight is a reliable healing move. It is also the only TR user on my team with healing capabilities. Will-o-Wisp cripples Rayquaza, Groudon, and Garchomp pretty badly, and can also be used on other physical attackers. U-Turn provides scouting, lets me escape Wobb, and helps my sweepers get in to set up or attack.

EV's, Nature, and Item: Max HP and SDef with Sassy to take Special hits as best as it can, Will-o-Wisp lets it take Physical hits well enough. Leftovers because its slow healing is invaluable.

Role: Yet another moveset of the great Mew. It serves as the Scout, Physical sweep stopper and TR set upper #2. It stops Groudon, Rayquaza, and Chomp from wrecking the team (And helps against other Physical attackers), and can also take unboosted Spacial Rends from Palkia if need be. It is usually the go to Pokemon to set TR up.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/152 Atk/98 Def/8 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Moves: Trick Room because every TR team needs 3 pokes minimum to set it up. (Mine has 4.) Gyro Ball is useful to stop frail, fast attackers like Darkrai and Shaymin-S. Explosion is very useful as a last resort and can help open up a sweep for my attackers. Zong usually gets more opps to set up SR and Light Screen wasn't that useful.

EV's, Nature, and Item: Standard TR Zong EV's, with Sassy to help take Special Attacks. If anyone has a better spread I would like to hear it. Lefties helps it survive due to no other recovery. EV spread was changed to help take Physical attacks. The SDef wasn't helping too much.

Role: The Third TR set upper, my Dragon and Ice resist, and answer to Darkrai (After someone else is asleep.), Deoxys-A, Mewtwo w/o Flamethrower, HP Fire-less Lati@s, Shaymin-S, and TTar (somewhat). Zong is a very good pokemon to go to when I need to set up TR again and it helps counter some otherwise troublesome threats. And Explosion is a godsend for when I need to kill something or set up for a sweep.

Groudon @ Expert Belt
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP/226 Atk/32 Def
Brave nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Moves: SD lets it boost its Atk to the 800+ range and helps it sweep. EQ is very powerful STAB and after an SD severely hurts everything that doesn't resist it and isn't Giratina. Dragon Claw pummels the dragons, namely the Lati twins. Stone Edge is for Lugia, OHKOing it with Rocks up and TR lets it bypass Lugia's Speed. There are times where I wish I had Fire Punch though.

EV's, Nature, and Item: Standard Support Groudon EVs with the Speed investment in Atk. Not just maxing Atk. doesn't hurt its sweeping potential and I find I like the defensive EVs more. Lum Berry lets it stat-up in the face of statusing opponents. Put SDef into Atk because it wan'st helping. Wanted to keep Def EVs though. Expert Belt gives it more oomph.

Role:
The first of my three sweepers, Groudon is the Physical sweeper and weather changer. It also helps counter Dialga. TR fixes its less than stellar speed and after an SD not many things can live a hit from it. I tried some other SD sweepers, like Rayquaza, Lucario, and even Marowak, but I found I needed Groudon's bulk more. He is very powerful and usually always gets a few kills.

Giratina-o @ Platinum Orb
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 SAtk
Brave nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Substitute
- Dragon Claw
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake

Moves: Substitute is useful for scouting switches and guarding against status. Dragon Claw is STAB and hurts the Lati Twins, Palkia, and 2HKOes Blissey. Shadow Ball is Special STAB and hurts Lugia, Giratina, Deoxys-D, and other Psychics. Earthquake is used for Grounded Steels such as Dialga. I've been having problems with Forretress, Skarm, and Scizor lately, so I'm looking to put HP Fire somewhere...perhaps over Substitute.

EV's, Nature, and Item: Offenses are maxed to deal as much damage as possible. Brave to ensure 2HKOes on Dialga and Blissey. He has to hold Platinum Orb, but it boosts his STABs and gives him a Trick/Knock-Off immunity.

Role:
Giratina-o is the team's wallbreaker and mixed attacker. He has great coverage and helps to open up holes for Groudon or Palkia to sweep. He possesses amazingly good bulk (Which is why I picked him over other mixed attackers.) and has never let me down. He pretty much beats every wall barring Skarmory and Forretress, who've been giving me problems...I would like help on that issue. (Perhaps HP Fire over Sub?)

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP/252 SAtk/6 SDef
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Water Spout

Moves:
Kyogre was added because he is much more effective as a Special Sweeper than Palkia. Water Spout pretty much 2HKOes everything in the game, with Surf to continue attacking when Kyogre's HP are low. Ice Beam covers Dragons and provides nice Neutral coverage, and Thunder hits opposing Kyogre.

EV's, Nature, and Item: SAtk is maxed to aid in sweeping. Rest is in HP and SDef to give it bulk. Quiet is to boost the power of its attacks. Choice Specs give it huge power. It might seem like a hindrance, but Kyogre has so much power it doesn't really matter.

Role:
Kyogre is my late-game special sweeper and Rain Starter. While it actually has the highest speed stat of my team, (184, I think...) it doesn't need any set-up to start dishing out some serious pain and it is faster than the bulk of Uber pokemon under Trick Room. Kyogre abuses the Rain like a beast and nothing likes its painful strikes. Choice Specs's power+TR's speed...uh...boost=FUN

That's the team. Now on to the threat list...

THREAT LIST

This color = Low-Level Threat
This color = High-Level Threat
This color = No longer a problem.

Mewtwo- Bronzong kills those without Flamethrower. Mew can switch in with its good SDef and can hit with U-Turn. Kyogre can live a hit or two and KO.

Mew- Nothing really counters it, though Zong is a good initial switch. Kyogre also works well.

Wobbuffet- Impossible to counter.

Lugia- Giratina-o 2HKOes. Groudon OHKOes after an SD with Stone Edge. (I think.) Bronzong can explode. Kyogre owns.

Ho-oh-Uhhh...Groudon OHKOes with Stone Edge and Giratina-o can 2HKO with Dragon Claw (And Punishment is only a 3HKO if Ho-oh isn't banded.) but both hate getting burned. The only one who can take Sacred Fire is Palkia, but it can't do much to it...Kyogre owns.

Lati@s- Bronzong usually works. In TR Groudon and Giratina-o can revenge kill.

Kyogre- Palkia. Dialga can beat non-Specs variants. CM can be tough if it gets a lot of boosts.Slightly more of a problem without Palkia.

Groudon- Mew can burn it. Bronzong can handle those that lack Fire Punch.

Rayquaza- Mew can burn it. Bronzong can beat all physical DDers. Groudon also works. In Trick Room, Giratina-o can revenge kill without fear of ExtremeSpeed.

Garchomp- Same as Rayquaza.

Deoxys-A- Bronzong usually beats it. Mew and Kyogre can live a hit or two and KO. Trick Room basically screws it over.

Deoxys-D- Giratina-o stomps on it. Dialga is immune to Toxic, and Bronzong can explode.

Deoxys-S- Most are leads and are beaten by Dialga.

Palkia- Bronzong can explode. Dialga can take a hit and Dragon Pulse it. Mew can take unboosted hits but can't do much back. Kyogre can take an unboosted Spacial Rend and KO back. In TR Giratina-o and Groudon Revenge Kill.

Dialga- Groudon handles most. Giratina-o can revenge kill in TR. Bronzong can set up Light Screen. Specs variants are very difficult. I usually have to predict well to beat it. Hopefully TR is up.

Giratina- Dialga, Giratina-o, and Kyogre can all beat it with super effective STAB.

Darkrai- Sacrifice someone, usually Dialga, to sleep and have Bronzong or Kyogre beat it down. Against leads I'll TR, Attack, then go to Bronzong.

Manaphy- Kyogre and Dialga lol at it.

Arceus forms:

Extreme Killer- Tina can beat it if it lacks Shadow Claw. Mew can burn.

Ghost Swords Dancer- Nothing...Mew can burn and Kyogre can Water Spout.

Defensive variants- Bronzong can beat non-Steels or Fires. Dialga beats non Fighting or Ground variants.

Shaymin-S- Dialga and Bronzong resist its STABS and hit it hard with their own STAB moves. Kyogre can switch into anything but Seed Flare and Ice Beam it.

Giratina-o- Groudon beats non SubCMers. Bronzong can handle those to an extent. (It can at least set up Light Screen.) Dialga can win if it lacks EQ or Aura Sphere. Kyogre can Ice Beam it.

Non-Ubers

Metagross- Groudon slams it with STAB EQ. Giratina-o can kind of work, but hates Ice Punch. Kyogre can drown it but fears Explosion. Bronzong walls but does little back.

Blissey- Beaten by Groudon, Giratina-o, and Bronzong.

Heatran- Groudon can EQ, and Kyogre can take Fire attacks and drownr it. Giratina-o can take a hit and kill with Earthquake.

Weavile- Bronzong owns it.

Tyranitar- Groudon and Bronzong usually handle it, but CB Crunches/Pursuits hurt a lot.

Skarmory- PKyogre can beat it, and Dialga can Thunder, but it walls the rest of my team and Toxic/Spikes is annoying. Put Flamethrower on Dialga, not much of an issue anymore.

Forretress-Actually outruns everything on my team save Zong in TR, but the worst it can do is Spikes/Explode. My team doesn't really care about SR and TSpikes. Kyogre OHKOes but dies to Explosion. Usually I send in Giratina-o and beat it down with Shadow Ball, but by that time it has tons of entry hazards up...
Dialga Flamethrowers it, but I still hate it.

Magnezone- Groudon and Giratina OHKO.

Ninjask- Bronzong. It usually only gets to pass speed.

Heracross- Its STABS are quite painful. Kyogre OHKOes and Zong can Explode.
Dialga can Flamethrower but fears CC.

Shedinja- SR owns, Groudon owns, Giratina-o owns.

Jirachi- Groudon and Kyogre blast it to pieces.

Scizor- CB U-Turn hurts...Kyogre OHKOes (I think) but hates anything but BP. Groudon can take a hit with high defense and wound it with EQ. Dialga can switch in on anything but a Fighting move, but Thunder's accuracy is unreliable. Flamethrower on Dialga helps, but it still hurts my team a lot.

Bronzong- Kyogre OHKOes and Giratina Shadow Balls it to death, but it walls the rest of my team. Flamethrower on Dialga.

Quagsire- Dialga, Groudon, and Giratina-o, can beat it down, but Toxic/Yawn/Encore is very annoying.

Testing Section

-New Groudon EV's/Item
-Mew>Cress
-SpecsOgre>Palkia

Something I was thinking about:
-Giving Zong SR>Light Screen so I could use Flamethrower and Thunder, that way he can kill steels in either weather. (Only if I elect to go with Kyogre though.)

-CurseTar over Giratina-o

Bold Italics=Changed

EDIT
Here's how I feel about the changes thus far.
-Kyogre is working much better than Palkia.
-Not sure about Mew yet, it seems to work ok for the time being.
-I dislike the new Zong set...srry darknessmalice.:(
-I like the new EV's for Groudon. I hate Life Orb...so I'm testing Expert Belt instead.
-Giving Zong SR>Light Screen so I could use Flamethrower and Thunder on Dialga=Working Well

Well, There's the team. The main problems are:
-Steels not weak to Ground.
-Specs Dialga.
-Heracross and Scizor

Thank you for your time. (Credits to www.arkeis.com for the pics used above.)

Groudon's EVs need to be changed. Right now you are EVing to survive a +1 LO adamant rayquaza outrage. The thing is in TR you outspeed the DDray and can OHKO it. Even if TR isnt up, cresselia and bronzong can take a +1 LO outrage. Also those 60 spD EVs are to make lugias ice beam a 4HKO, but only a 4HKO with leftovers. I'd change Groudons EVs to 252 hp 252 atk 4 def and maybe even give it a Life Orb. You need to try and sweep as fast as possible in TR and Life Orb will give it a couple crucial KOs such as OHKOing 252 hp 32 def groudon.

Also I don't know why you are worrying about Arceus but a Dark CM Arceus beats everything on this team except dialga(dialga won't wall it forever and will struggle to damage back). I'm not really familiar with Arceus though so I don't really know how to counter it without another Arceus.

One concern that I have is that many of your Pokemon aren't slow enough. -Speed Base 90s with a 0 speed IV only "reach" 166.5 Speed (I'm not sure if this is rounded up or down. If up, then neutral min-speed base 65s "outspeed" you). This means that they are only as slow as min speed neutral nature 31 IV base 65s, anything slower than that will be able to "outspeed" them in trick room. While this excludes every Uber that isn't a Purple Punching Bag (though Wobbuffet can take advantage of a predicted Trick Room {or stealth rock on Dialga if he switches in the turn after} with Encore, stall you out of its PP and wait for the effect to end while giving one of the other Pokemon on their team the opportunity to set up), this leaves you vulnerable to several common Pokemon, including Bronzong, Forretress, Blissey, Magnezone, Swampert, and Tyranitar, and Scizor and Vaporeon will tie (outspeed if 166.5 is rounded up) at minimum speed.

Isn't Arceus banned in the Shoddy ladder?
-------------

Thunder on your Dialga is quite risky, try Flamethrower on it.

I don't know ubers very well, and I think this is a nice team, so I don't know what else to rate...

Hope those 2 lines helped xD

I feel that this team is underpowered for a trick room team. For example, you have pokemon that are fairly "slow" in trick room and weak as opposed to the NU Marowak, who's attack stat reaches 568 with a Brave nature, 252 Atk EV's, and a Thick Club item. This is over 100 more attack than your current strongest pokemon, Groudon. I also feel that you lack a very strong special attacker. I feel that a Trick Room team for Ubers does not have the power to do enough damage OR take enough hits to be effective.

I feel that this team is underpowered for a trick room team. For example, you have pokemon that are fairly "slow" in trick room and weak as opposed to the NU Marowak, who's attack stat reaches 568 with a Brave nature, 252 Atk EV's, and a Thick Club item. This is over 100 more attack than your current strongest pokemon, Groudon. I also feel that you lack a very strong special attacker. I feel that a Trick Room team for Ubers does not have the power to do enough damage OR take enough hits to be effective.

But Groudon does so much more than a marowak in ubers. Groudon brings out the sunlight which strengthens Fire attacks for other pokemon like palkia and weakens his water weakness. Marowak's bulk does not even come close to groudons. With 252 hp evs groudon can survive a DD LO outrage from rayquaza (not guaranteed) and a boatload of other physical attacks. That bulk makes finding a chance to Swords Dance a lot easier, something Marowak would have trouble doing (I think it learns SD). Marowak is also completely dependent on its item too. If something like trick darkrai or a Deo D with Knock Off can rid Marowak of its Thick Club than it is not a threat at all. If Groudon loses its item however it still has the power to sweep.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Srry I wasn't able to reply till now. :(

@thechocolate bunny-I'll try the Groudon suggestions. Thank you. I'm including Arceus because I suspect he'll be unbanned soon...

@wildfire393-I'm aware of this, but not much else is viable...This has worked the best for me.

@Flack-Most powerful sweepers on NU/UU/OU teams aren't viable for Ubers play. And 438 SAtk is NOT weak.

@Golden Empoleon-He is banned, I don't think he will be for much longer. I'll try the Dialga suggestion though.

What do y'all think of HP Fire on Giratina-o? Thanks for the rates.

Hope I get more!

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Four Trick Roomers is a little much, I'll be frank with you. Instead of Palkia may I suggest Choice Specs Kyogre?

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Quiet Nature
252 SpAtk / 252 HP / 6 SpDef
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Nothing in the metagame can take two 88% Water Spouts coming off of Kyogre, besides a Max/Max Girataina that is. Kyogre helps in a few ways, one is helping with that Ho-oh weakness you are complaining about, another is just being a mother fucker of a sweeper under the rain. Kyogre provides esentially the same exact synergy for your team that Palkia does, but hits like an atomic bomb. As I said, four Trick Roomers is one too many, a simple 3/4 set up sweeper ratio is what I've used for my old Trick Room team and it did fairly well. Also consider Mew in place of Cresselia, as Mew can Explode, and since ubers is face paced I doubt these games will last more than a few turns.

Mew @ Leftovers
+ SpDef - Spe nature
252 HP / 252 SpDef / 6 Def
- Trick Room
- Explosion
- U-turn
- Reflect / Will-o-Wisp / Roost

Mew can heal, cripple physical threats and take a beating. Normally you will be able to Set up Trick Room nice and easy, so probably won't be doing much outside of the exploding or useing U-turn to allow you get easy access to your sweeper. Mew is better for a few reasons, one of them is not getting fucked over by Wobbuffet, allowing you to switch with U-turn or Exploding, crippling him and making him useless for the rest of the match.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
One concern that I have is that many of your Pokemon aren't slow enough. -Speed Base 90s with a 0 speed IV only "reach" 166.5 Speed (I'm not sure if this is rounded up or down. If up, then neutral min-speed base 65s "outspeed" you). This means that they are only as slow as min speed neutral nature 31 IV base 65s, anything slower than that will be able to "outspeed" them in trick room. While this excludes every Uber that isn't a Purple Punching Bag (though Wobbuffet can take advantage of a predicted Trick Room {or stealth rock on Dialga if he switches in the turn after} with Encore, stall you out of its PP and wait for the effect to end while giving one of the other Pokemon on their team the opportunity to set up).
Wildfire has touched on a brilliant idea, though he is unaware of it... Wobbuffet. With Trick Room support, you can send it in on any Uber, outspeed it, and encore it. This can easily force Blissey, Lugia and any pokemon caught using a non-offensive move to waste all their PP and struggle. Wobbuffet can also help Groudon prepare a sweep.

Wobbuffet would be best used in place of Cresselia. Bronzong can carry out Cresselia's purpose of absorbing Rayquaza's, Groudon's and Garchomp attacks better than she can thanks to its Steel typing. Anyways, use this Bronzong:
Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/ 248 Def / 8 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- HP Ice
- Hypnosis
- Explosion

HP Ice is for Rayquaza and Groudon. Hypnosis takes the place of Gyro Ball, for it can permanently shut down a pokemon, and can be used on Darkrai before it puts you to Sleep. Gyro Ball won't prevent Darkrai from using Dark Void. The EVs are focused in Def for Rayquaza and Groudon, with 248 Def achieving a bonus point. Bronzong can still take special Dragon attacks for the team with little SDef investment. Palkia's Specs Spacial Rend does 28.40% - 33.73% damage to this Bronzong.

Without Cresselia, you still have 3 Trick Room users, and whilst they don't have recovery outside Leftovers, they are bulky. Groudon's Fire Punch is no issue, because it is almost seldom seen. However, keep in mind that Rayquaza's Overheat will leave a big dent.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
@Gen. Empoleon-I'm a bit hesitant to use Choice pokes, since I'm locked into one attack and I'll waste TR turns if I mispredict.

That being said, SpecsOgre has so much dang power it probably won't matter.

I'll give it a shot. :) I also like the Mew suggestion, but I'd like him to stick around for a while...how about TR/U-Turn/Will-o-Wisp/Roost? I can still scout switches and get sweepers in easy enough, and If I want to KO Wobb I can just U-Turn to SpecsOgre, should I use him.

@darknessmalice-Not sure If I like Wobb. I think he'll waste too many turns trying to do his thing, when I can just Sweep While he can screw over walls, my sweeper don't mind them a whole lot...save Skarm and Forry. I might try it later though.

I'll try the new Zong set, but how much will HP Ice actually do?

Here's the testing section from above:

Testing Section

-New Groudon EV's/Item
-Flamethrower>Thunder on Dialga
-New Zong Set
-Mew>Cress
-SpecsOgre>Palkia
Something I was thinking about:
-Giving Zong SR>Light Screen so I could use Flamethrower and Thunder on Dialga, that way he can kill steels in either weather. (Only if I elect to go with Kyogre though.)

I'd like to know if Hidden Power Fire is a good idea on Giratina-o to KO trouble steels mentioned in the the threat list above.

Thanks! Would like more rates!

EDIT

Here's how I feel abut the changes thus far.
-Kyogre is working much better than Palkia.
-Not sure about Mew yet, it seems to work ok from the time being.
-I dislike the new Zong set...srry darknessmalice.:(
-I like the new EV's for Groudon. I hate Life Orb...so I'm testing Expert Belt instead.
-Giving Zong SR>Light Screen so I could use Flamethrower and Thunder on Dialga=Working Well

I'm not that good at Ubers, but I have a suggestion maybe you can try testing.

You can try something like this over Giratina:

Tyranitar @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
Brave
252 Attack 252 HP 4 Sp Def
- Curse
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch/Thunder Punch/EQ

Crunch + Ice Punch gives pretty much same coverage as Giratina's Shadow Ball + Dragon move, and Tyranitar can handle the same pokemon you mentioned for Giratina, and can handle some of your major threats better than Giratina can. After cursing, it hits harder than Giratina (but unfortunately still fails to "outspeed" relaxed Forretress with 0 IV by 2 points). Fire punch for steels (& Heracross) is probably the best, but after a curse thunder Punch can OHKO most Kyogres should it come in. EQ for Dialga. Of course you can try Fire Blast/Flamethrower for steels too since Ttar's SpA isn't horrible, but After a curse Fire Punch OHKOs Forretress (and obviously Scizor) anyway. Metagross and Skarmory take over 50% damage. I didn't really see the need to go mix. Curse and HP EVs prevents CB Scizor Bullet Punch from dealing too much damage (58% max after a curse).

Fireburn

BARN ALL
That actually looks kinda cool. I'll try it out after I'm done with other tests.

TinaO contributes several useful immunities to my team though...and has an easier time against Lugia and Giratina because he can hurt them hard off the bat without set-up, although granted I have Dialga/Kyogre.

Also, I am making the following changes:
-Kyogre over Palkia
-Mew over Cress
-Flamethrower over SR on Dialga and SR over Light Screen on Zong.
-Changed Zong's EVs slightly.

Thanks u guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)