Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smeargle gets unobtainable moves on oubeta, eg V-create is an event-only move that no Pokemon in XY can use (prior to Pokebank), so there is nothing Smeargle could learn it from.
Probably applies to other event-only moves as well.

I don't think it's possible for Umbreon and Espeon to have Baby-Doll Eyes, since it's only learned as Eevee and having that attack evolves it into Sylveon. Charm is different because it was a previous gen move.

I don't think it's possible for Umbreon and Espeon to have Baby-Doll Eyes, since it's only learned as Eevee and having that attack evolves it into Sylveon. Charm is different because it was a previous gen move.
If the Eevee doesn't have the requisite affection level from Pokemon Amie, which is different from the happiness required for Espeon and Umbreon, it won't evolve into Sylveon, so unless someone says otherwise, Baby-Doll Eyes should be possible for those two.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
I don't think this has been mentioned before. An Exploud with either Scrappy or Soundprood used Boomburst on my Subsitute, and it worked like Infiltrator, and KO'd me. Why? Is this a new part of Scrappy?

I don't think this has been mentioned before. An Exploud with either Scrappy or Soundprood used Boomburst on my Subsitute, and it worked like Infiltrator, and KO'd me. Why? Is this a new part of Scrappy?
sub no longer blocks sound based moves

edit: fuk at above edit

i was using a Clefairy against a Floatzel, and when the Floatzel used Brick Break it said super effective, but since clefairy is a fairy type it should be not very effective

Sableye used Toxic!
Rotom-Heat was badly poisoned!

Rotom-Heat used Volt Switch!
A critical hit! Sableye lost 32% of its health!

Sableye fainted!

Rotom-Heat went back to Nozzle!

Nozzle sent out Gourgeist-Super!
Pointed stones dug into Gourgeist-Super!
Gourgeist-Super frisked Sableye and found its Leftovers!

Gourgeist-Super restored HP using its Leftovers!

Nozzle: wtfff
Nozzle: did you see that
Nozzle: i frisked your dead sableye
Itrickedyou: thats straight up necro
Nozzle: lol reporting that

Last edited:
Scizor can get Defog when it can't be bred it until Pokebank.
Parental Bond cause Earthquake to hit twice
Stick Web lowers the speed of pokemon with Clear Body

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So far there has been no way to get it in XY but it is still usable in battles
It is only usable in 'Pokebank' battles. This metagame simulates what Pokemon XY might look like after Pokebank is released. As such, it has many unreleased items, Pokemon and abilities. If you'd like to play the current version then try "OU (beta)"

It is only usable in 'Pokebank' battles. This metagame simulates what Pokemon XY might look like after Pokebank is released. As such, it has many unreleased items, Pokemon and abilities. If you'd like to play the current version then try "OU (beta)"
he might be asking about pokebank; as what can transfer in pokebank is still unclear, it's possible that it won't allow item transfer

Sunkern, there was recently a discussion in policy review about this topic, if that's what you're asking
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokebank-tier-leaders-pay-attention.3491876/

I've been playing around and I've noticed that out of all the times I've used Scald it has not burned ONCE. Am I unlucky or does scald have a programing error right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)