Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Parental abandonment may be an important psychological factor here. Aside from the remains of a neglected nine year old, I found a repeated sentiment that childrearing is considered something of a farce, with both fathers systematically choosing to adopt out. Children with mothers may be in even worse positions, as they frequently disappear and the remaining are courted by the whole community.
You seem to be born of foreign lands, perhaps extraterrestrial

even. This is of particular appeal to me, as those born in galaxies far far away oft come

accompanied

by a skin tone of chartreuse. I am partial to this, as this brings to mind characteristics commonly associated with

hypochromic anemia, a general form of anemia where red blood cells appear more pale than normal. It is said

that many earthly cultures, including but not

limited to

Japanese, Korean, and Indian cultures all have placed undue emphasis on light tonality as a hallmark of beauty, of which hypochromic anemia is the foremost purveyor of such. "Hypo-"

is in reference to "less," while "chromic" carries the meaning of "color." I only

hope it may not be so forward that I propose that through

copious

amounts of fornication, we may fill the Next Generation with beautiful, iron-deficient children.

goodness you bumbles don't even know what you're doing? let me fill you guys in: target the Fascist, and everything will work out. Pep, it worked back in the '40s when churchill did a right top act and beat the Krauts into submission! target the Fascist, target the Fascist, keep calm and carry on!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I've been silent for so long because I'm appalled by ALL of you.

vonFiedler What the fuck? You think I'm part of some goddamn happy FAMILY? Please. I've been living in an orphanage, like I've been fucking SAYING. Like Annie, except I have a unibrow, am a brunette, and can't sing and am even more unhappy.

Aura Guardian The shit is up with you? Why do you have such an interest in me? Is it because you want to get closer with my dad? Both of them are idiots. Which brings me to my next point.

Walrein Typical. Rapping rather than rearing. Gotta love this family's go-get-'em attitude! YEAH! Grandma (your mom) was right - you're an infinitely corrupted soul who doesn't give a damn.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's happening. My goal of making sure that no one ever has to get killed again is actually surprisingly within my grasp. Can I really make the rest of them see reason? "People, I'm already poised to recruit ten others tonight. That number can become bigger, widely bigger. Please, PLEASE contact me to learn more." Maybe that will fall on deaf ears. But I had to do something.

vonFiedler What the fuck? You think I'm part of some goddamn happy FAMILY? Please. I've been living in an orphanage, like I've been fucking SAYING. Like Annie, except I have a unibrow, am a brunette, and can't sing and am even more unhappy.
"I too, am an orphan. But if you'd like, you could live with me. My house is too big for me anyway. When I think of my family, I think of the home I'm able to provide for others who don't have one. It's not much, but I cook, I clean, and there's always a hot bath ready. So please, won't you join us?"

I must say Aura Guardian, you're a right piece of clam chowder. Which is to mean, I don't like you and you smell like cobbles. Much to pasty for me to enjoy you in my mouth, innit that right ya bloody piece of wanker ;) ;)

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
God. Glittertext. That's so 10 hours ago. I can't believe you used fucking glittertext Flyhn! That's like, so social suicide. Sorry, but I disown you. You are now on the list.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ullar said:
I've been silent for so long because I'm appalled by ALL of you.

Aura Guardian The shit is up with you? Why do you have such an interest in me? Is it because you want to get closer with my dad? Both of them are idiots. Which brings me to my next point.

Walrein Typical. Rapping rather than rearing. Gotta love this family's go-get-'em attitude! YEAH! Grandma (your mom) was right - you're an infinitely corrupted soul who doesn't give a damn.
God. I told you that you were a bitch because you are. However, clearly I am doing a better job at being cool than you. Why are you being so rude to vonFiedler? He's an orphan, just like you. Damn people these days.

I have received some information that confirms to me that Ullar is bad. Not scum bad (although scum are bad), but just bad.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Vanillish Wafer said:
Is he dwarf bad?
I like you! Join my clique. We are the PPAD (Popular People Against Dwarves) because Dwarves are social suicide and ban dwarves. Seriously, feel free to totally denounce them. I will sanction this.

Dwarves are not the issue. The issue we face is vitamin A deficiency. Ultimately, I will be healthy and living while you all go blind and die from running into your own knife.

However, I have a cure for this, the mighty god above has shown me the path and I am here to share it. All you need to do is merely claim to me your favorite food and complain about how bad your role is and I shall share it with you.

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

MY MOM JUST SENT ME THIS MESSAGE ON IRC

[14:09] <MOM> Paperblade are u our daughter
[14:09] <MOM> or our son

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MY OWN MOTHER WOULD NOT ONLY BE SO INSENSITIVE AS TO ASK SUCH A BINARY QUESTION, BUT THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER OWN CHILD'S GENDER

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
UPDATE

Shock of all shocks, nobody has died! On Night Zero!

This is sure strange though, StevenSnype is now appearing as his alias, ANY1OFTHE10HOSTMISTAKESPERGAME

Speaking of ANY1OFTHE10HOSTMISTAKESPERGAME something terrible has happened and it has been turned into BLACK GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Additionally, the demon Avernus has joined the game and is now on the alias list.

It is now Day One. D1 will end in 48 hours at 4PM PST 6/23.

Results are going out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)