SM OU Bulky offense-mega slowbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to make a bulky offensive team out of mega slowbro, tangrowth and heatran. These three are meant to be the defensive backbones of the team and I would like the other three to be more on the offensive side. Anyone got any opinions on the other three pokemon to fit on this team?

I was thinking some sort of a scarfer and a sweeper + offensive filler

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock this thread as this forum is for completed teams only and not for requesting teambuilding help. Furthermore, the rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully before posting. The OU forum contains plenty of threads and projects to help you with teambuilding, and the strategy dex is another useful resource you can check out. If you need any help with finding what you're looking for don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)