Calling all Audiophiles :(

Since you have $100 dollars to spend, Bose In-ear headphones are awesome. I have a set myself, and I am very pleased with them. The bass and the lower tones are heard, unlike some other headphones. Here's the link.

I don't know if you have a Bose store around, but if you do, I think they have demos of certain headphones. If you have a REALLY big wallet, the noise-cancelling ones are even better.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ExplorerAce, please read the topic before making posts. We've already established that instead of BOSE, you should Buy Other Sound Equipment. You'll get higher quality for a lower price.

I prefer big, chunky cans to be honest.

Alessandro MS-1s, from the same guys who made the Grado-60s, are probably the top of the line, they're durable, good looking, cheap and the sound quality is fucking amazing. Really, I highly recommend these phones, for both everyday and home use.

Too bad about the sound leak :( (doesn't really bother me though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)