1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Can't Log in

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by abhawk, May 16, 2013.

1. abhawk

abhawk

Hey everyone...needing some help on Showdown. I can get to the site, see the chat and everyone talking, etc. But still has me showed as a guest. when I try to type in my username, I press choose name after entering it, and nothing happens. It should ask for my password and then let me in, but its not doing that. It wont even let me get another username so I can just play. I dont really care about my rank or anything at this point, I just want to be able to play. Is anyone else having this problem? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Diatom

Diatom An enigma
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Same thing's been happening to me.
  3. mikel

mikel frizy will carry ocn
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

ps is currently changing dedicated servers. there's some downtime involved—currently indefinite but it'll be up again asap—so just hang on for the moment.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)