Can't register/log in @ SB, first installation

[solved] Can't register/log in @ SB, first installation [solved]

Huhu, after I downloaded and started SB, I chose a server (smogon) and now I hang up at the register/log in screen. I mean, I can enter data, but nothing happens if I click at the register/log in buttons. I read some threads in this forums category, but nothing that was helpful to me, unfortunally. Screenshot: http://www.abload.de/img/shoddybattle5ftb.jpg No error message.

This is where you click and nothing happens. Try reconnecting, restarting computer, restarting router.

It seems that disconnecting and reconnecting solved that issue. I just didn't do anything till yet since I didn't wanted to destroy the current state of the rpioblem. Ty dude!

Eh...does anyone know to which directory the game gets installed with Linux? I am searching the whole time for it....o_O
€: Or do I just have to launch the downloaded file from the webserver everytime?

Bas, just download the .jnlp file. Then download a picture of a pikachu. Put the .jnlp file on your desktop. Change the icon. If you want the sprites location:

/home/name/.shoddybattle

Bas, just download the .jnlp file.
Nah, my question was just if I should execute this file everytime or if it created another file/directory for starting the application (which seems not to be the case)

I don't need any pkmn icon for that one :P

No, it downloads the sprites in /home/name/.shoddybattle. Then when you highlight over a sprite, it downloads it to your sprite library. There is no location to start it. It's like an .exe, it runs by itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)