Yilx
Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen
Keishinkae
SEO
aragornbird
regirubber
DougJustDoug

I would like to have voted for everyone but that wouldn't help the process at all hahaha.

Lovebite
Paras Hilton
Yilx
scampy
darkmattr
Clawed Nyasu
Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen
Keishinkae
aragornbird
DougJustDoug

Lovebite
Paras Hilton
Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen
Keishinkae

Lovebite's is my fave, there's just something about the design and the fact that... well, it's a God. A Platypus God. I mean damn. Paras Hilton and Cartoons! have excellent designs and some really fun supporting material. CyzirVisheen has both a bizarre and lovable entry, although he's probably bored of winning these things by now. Keishinkae's submission just has a wonderfully playful air about it, and some of the craziest eyes I have ever seen.
Rocket Grunt and Taicho have great designs as well, but I don't see them on the list. :(

Yilx
darkmattr
CyzirVisheen
Keishinkae
SEO
aragornbird

I was alsowondering what happened with Rocket Grunts subission

Antarctros
swordmaster117
Paras Hilton
Yilx
darkmattr
scampy
Zantimonius
Clawed Nyasu
SEO
The Other Doug and pkmn-taicho321
regirubber

sad to see Rocket Grunts is not in here... One of the best artists at these forums and a great concept... :/

Voting...

Scampy
Paras Hilton
CyzirVisheen
Cartoons!
AragornBird
Yilx

Scampy - My favorite design, concept-wise, of the group. A plasma ball among fish and water molecules.

Paras Hilton - My favorite of the angler fish entries by only a bit, it's final design has just the right balance of cute and scary along with looking mysterious.

CyzirVisheen - Giving the angler fish concept a new spin, this one looks just a bit too bulky and defensive for my tastes. It looks great for what it is though!

Cartoons! - This is an odd one. I for one liked the original eyes, as they gave it an air of inscrutability that the other eyes lacked.

AragornBird - Yep, this one will probably win. The electric shrimp is brilliant in more ways than one, and while not my favorite, it will at very least make it to the second poll.

Yilx - Good, and certainly the best jellyfish, but a bit "mage-y" for the ability to be customized to counter anything. It looks flimsy and very special-oriented, but it's a solid design overall.

Enter text hereYilx
Zantimonius
Clawed Nyasu
Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen
Keishinkae
aragornbird
DougJustDoug

i hate to vote for so many, but they're all so good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)