Not open for further replies.
Paras Hilton
Yilx
Wyverii
Clawed Nyasu
DarthVader317
Keishinkae
aragornbird

Just want to say again: thank you, everyone, who had the intestinal fortitude to post art. You're all winners in my book and you're certainly braver than I am.

May the best art win! :)

aragornbird
Keishinkae
Zantimonius
Cartoons!

These are the entries I'd most like to see win based on artistic skill, creativity, and originality in terms of previous conche 5pts. I also want to say kudos to Wyverii, Yilx, Darkmatter, Paras Hilton, CyzirVisheen, and scampy for their very impressive designs, and I really appreciate all your hard work on these.

-EDIT- hOMG, I can't believe someone actually voted for mine. o____o I totally shouldn't win this, but thanks to the 10+ people who disagreed, LOL. (wow, ten? I was expecting a single digit. o.o) Thanks, now go give your votes to people who actually deserve to win. xP

Art Submissions thread closed without any real warning besides policy order, kinda lame.
agreed. when we wait several months between CAPs i dont understand why we feel the need to rush things. really wish we had seen Rocket Grunts and pkmn-taichu's Cucumber in the poll.

Zantimonius
Clawed Nyasu
Keishinkae
SEO
Cartoons!
aragornbird

Paras Hilton
Yilx
darkmattr
Clawed Nyasu
Caladbolg~
CyzirVisheen
aragornbird
The Other Doug and pkmn-taicho321

Cartoons!
darkmattr
CyzirVisheen
DougJustDoug
Paras Hilton
Clawed Nyasu
aragornbird

These are the pieces that really captured my imagination while generally keeping close to the concept, I love them all. There were many other designs I truly liked too, but I just felt these all jumped out when it comes to CAP10. Go Cartoons! (both the individual and the designs in general!)

Paras Hilton
Yilx
darkmattr
scampy
Zantimonius
Clawed Nyasu
Caladbolg~
Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen
aragornbird
DougJustDoug

I personally want any one of these to win. Ill be happy with probably any of the submissions of they win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)