1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 3

Discussion in 'CAP Process Archive' started by Rising_Dusk, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tangramman

tangramman

Grass/Ghost
    I don't like the concept to begin with. But this seems like we'll learn more from this typing than the other.
  2. SkellyDuke

SkellyDuke

Poison/Dragon, please
  3. Urza

Urza

Grass/Ghost
  4. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Grass / Ghost

Here's hoping it will be one of those haunted trees you see in cartoons :)
  5. Deck Knight

Deck Knight Photorealistic Seagull (PSG)
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

Yeah, 24 hours is a bit over now. I'll let Dusk give you obvious announcement.
  6. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

...and that's that! Let's go onto the victor!
    Coming back from a distant second place, Grass / Ghost takes the cake and becomes the typing for use with CAP2! Thanks to everyone for participating, and now we move onto the stats! After I get home from work today in about 12 hours, I will put up the stats limits thread where we decide on the general stats limits for CAP 2. This will give you a little bit of time to think before you have to set it down to paper, as it were.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)