CAP 5 CAP 5 - Art Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyzir, as your friend, I'm going to have to tell you to submit the Queen.

It's seriously too good to pass up, and it'd be the only feminine-looking CAP (assuming it wins) thus far.

That'd be breaking a mold, which is what this project's all about, right?

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I added the ball on the top of the Queen's crown, according to Cartoons! suggestion, but I refuse to budge on the hair. It's an important part of its design. Also, I'm going to make this my final final submission. I really, really, REALLY liked my King design, but I won't be able to finish the final edits before the deadline today... Maybe the spriters will be kind (and resilient) enough to sprite the finalized King as the male if the Queen wins...

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Guys, you have an hour left. Don't expect me to go digging for your art though, if you haven't put the effort in to talk to my by now, you aren't going to be on the poll. Check the front page to make sure all the links are right also.

I'm sure if the Queen wins, there will be at least a few spriters willing to take the time to sprite the King for the male sprite. Since the design is so awesome and the concept of King and Queen is really cool. Anyways, I love both designs Cyzir, great stuff.

Holy crap there is so much awesome art for CAP5.
Faves right now:
Caladbolg~/Skyshroud: The design just appealed to me from the get-go, and Skyshroud's coloring clinched it.
Hazmat: Before the final coloring, it looked more like a typical physial rock, the black/purple makes it look more special oriented
yourDeadGrandad: The whole 5 floating pieces gives it some really cool possibilities.
DJD: The eyes do it for me here, ad the goggles give it a certain sens of speed.
Cyzir: I love the chess-piece theme, but the art unforunately looks more steel type.
VividSketch: Would be much higher, but our glass cannon seems like it wants to be part bug to me.

We're at a point in the CAP where we're capturing so much attention, that the art for each is just exploding with more and more quality pieces. I know that by now with so many choices with only two votes I have no chance of winning, I'm just hoping that I make it past the first poll.

...the process is two votes only right? This is going to be SO hard for so many people...

We're at a point in the CAP where we're capturing so much attention, that the art for each is just exploding with more and more quality pieces. I know that by now with so many choices with only two votes I have no chance of winning, I'm just hoping that I make it past the first poll.

...the process is two votes only right? This is going to be SO hard for so many people...
Agreed. I can think of at least 10 that I fully support, it'll be hard.

It's funny; the only reason I didn't try a King myself (I really liked the idea) is because I liked Cyzir's so much. Now he isn't even submitting it....

Eh, I made some touch-ups, not that I will make it very far into the competition..

Again, clickable thumbnail.

Final Submission

Fuck Yeah, QueenChessmon is in the house...seriously, look at that picture. She looks like she's either rapping a verse or dancing to some music. Give that woman a mic.

On a serious note, they are so many wonderful art to choose from that it makes my head hurt. Everyone of you did a great job and I wish everyone of you the best of luck.

Agreed. I can think of at least 10 that I fully support, it'll be hard.

It's funny; the only reason I didn't try a King myself (I really liked the idea) is because I liked Cyzir's so much. Now he isn't even submitting it....
That post of yours Munch makes me think of a Crystal King. O.O dangit, that would be cool. But there's so little time left now... XD not that I'd even consider trying something different with how long it takes me to do stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)