CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regi DS
Cerbi01
Cadabolg - Although I liked it better with the red stones or the pale and blue than this green one

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
RegiDS
Wichu
Cerbi01

I like the art by RegiDS the most by far, then Wichu is number 2 by far, and then Cerbi01 wins number 3 in a close race among alot of choices.

However the RegiDS art is so beautiful and totally fits our mold, our type, and Pokemon in general.

Congratulations RegiDS, that is an amazing piece of work.

Lofty
ChronoSquare
Antarctros

Honestly, Lofty's was the only one I fullheartedly liked. All the others seemed to suggest other second typings or didn't project certain stats very well. Also, you can't say that watercolour isn't totally awesome! Here's hoping it wins.

yourDeadGrandad
Caladbolg~/Skyshroud
CactuarJoe

Voted for me, but since I couldn't do it thrice, the other two that really caught my fancy. This was an awful poll, because I honestly don't think there's a piece of art there I don't like... so curse you, tennis/sunday, 3 votes was never enough ;D

yourDeadGrandad
CactuarJoe
Cadabolg~/Skyshroud

Maybe I like Cadabolog/Skyshroud's a bit more, but all three are great.

RegiDS
Cerbi01
Zantimonious

I went through every single one, and these three were the ones that stood out. Unique, and keeping well to the theme.

yourdeadgrandad
Hazmat
Lofty

A lot of great stuff in there, but these jumped out at me a bit more. I'd really like Hazmat's drum to win, but I don't think it will. yourdeadgrandad's floating scyth monster is a likely one.

A lot of good art and concepts,

But these are my votes:

Vividsketch (yay, my second vote!! hehehe)
CyzirVisheen (just a strong concept for a long overdue pokemon)
yourDeadGrandad (fulfills the mold, and looks suited to a place on a pokemon battle field)

Best of luck guys!

yourDeadGrandad
Lofty
DougJustDoug

I really want an inorganic design this time around, and these are the best!

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
bonearmor - my fav
cadabolg - hate the the one you chose to finalize, your first and second renditions were way better, but its still a good concept
vividsketch - something completely different, fits the theme well

yourDeadGrandad - obviously an incredible design.
Sanglunaria - Tho work could be done to make it look a bit less bulky, the sheer awesomenes gets it one of my votes
ChronoSquare - I doubt that he'll get many votes, but i think that we're seriously underestimating the design. I think of all of the designs this guy would make the best CAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)