CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 15b - Sprite Poll 2

sprite????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Cartoons! even though he didn't choose the amazing pink colour scheme.

Would it be possible to have another poll after the winner is decided, to decide on the shiny colour scheme? Or is that already firm?

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I voted for Doug in the end, although I loved all three sprites. The thing that drew me in about Doug's and Cartoons' sprites in particular is the bulky appearance of them. I can see both of them easily shrugging off CBTar Stone Edges and wrestling him down to the ground bellowing YARRRGH. I ended up picking Doug's in the end because I felt he had the best hook out of all the sprites.

I chose Doug's sprite mainly for the shiny, which just looks awesome. Cartoons! front post just looks so much more ready-to-rumble and alive for me. Close call. If they could somehow be combined.. :)

Cartoons! Vote based on the stance and the colouring. If you don't like the shiny use the regular. Shinies are extras and shouldn't dominate someone's reasoning.

Man, this is really close. Before any results come in, I just want to say i couldn't have made it this far without the support of Wyverii who offered me advice and a critique at the very beginning and Wichu who showed me how there was always room for improvement. Thanks, guys.

If only we could have Cartoons! front sprite and Doug's back sprite. Still, I'm happy whoever wins. Incredibly close at the moment.

I voted for Doug. His sprites are pretty much what I think the sprite should be like, although all three's work is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)