CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 2 - Main Type Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkie

just remember no caps when you spell the mans name
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
This is our concept:
Concept said:
Name: Decentralizer
Description: A Pokemon can check a majority of the current top 5 Pokemon.
For the record, the current top 10 on the CAP server are:
  1. Stratagem
  2. Revenankh
  3. Fidgit
  4. Tyranitar
  5. Zapdos
  6. Syclant
  7. Blissey
  8. Heatran
  9. Scizor
  10. Pyroak
I'm conducting this poll a little differently than my predecessors. This is the VOTING thread. Please refrain from making non-voting posts in this thread (they will be deleted). You can (and definitely should!) make those posts in the discussion thread.

Bold vote for one (1) type.

i'd love to see some reasons for electric in the discussion thread because i cant really think of a single one in the context of this metagame =\

voting ground

Voting Fighting because it covers Stratagem, Tyranitar, Syclant, Blissey, Heatran and Scizor (kinda).

aw man, Water won...

Change in plans, decided to go with Fighting instead. Being able to handle T-tar, Heatran, Blissey, Stratagem is more than enough for me. A secondary typing that either open up room for switch-ins or add more type coverage would be even better.

darkie

just remember no caps when you spell the mans name
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Post your reasons in the discussion thread. I don't want to see this thread clogged up with discussions that can be made more easily in a thread without votes going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.