CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 14b - Sprite Poll

Which sprite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It came down to 'Wyverii's' and 'Aragornbird's' for me. IMO they have the most dynamic back sprites by far. The front sprites are also very credible and easily in my top 3 or 4.

In the end I chose Aragornbird. I prefer the colors he has chosen, and his back sprite is closer to my own interpretation of this pokemon. But it was really a close call, so well done to 'Wyveri'i.

Honorable to 'KoA' and 'Headpunch'. 'KoA' is a veteran spriter and has is own unique stylized look that will always win over a lot of voters. And congratulations to 'Headpunch' for clearly stepping up to the plate and raising the bar one his very fist submission. I also love that you took a risk and come up with a very unique interpretation of this pokemon manner. Very eerie. Great!!

I don't like any of these. Voted Headpunch.
You never seem to like anything!

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
for me it was between wyveril and aragonbird. ab had the better front sprite but wyv had the better back sprite. wyv's sprites looked too bright for this pokemon so i voted for ab.

Wonderful stuff everyone, the sprites look really amazing! I was torn between aragornbird and Wyverii, I eneded up picking aragornbird. Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work.

Now this was a tough decision. I'll go with Wyverii, though... that is a very good set of sprites.

At first glance, I was going to pick Aragornbird's, but I scrolled down and saw the awesomeness that was Wyverii's sprites. =3

I do also enjoy Kefka's sprites, they remind me of second gen.

I'm quite surprised to see that Estranged is still sitting at zero votes, I had his design quite high up my favourites list. Not on top though, that spot was taken by Aragornbird. Wyverii's was great, but Aragornbird's was just better.

aragornbird. It was a bit of a toss-up between his and Wyverii's, but I liked his a bit better. After looking at the poll, it seems that's the sentiment of the entire board.

It was a toss up between aragornbird, KoA or Wyverri for me, but voted for aragornbird's as his seems to be the best look and professional wise.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I voted Dragonzrule. His sprites are amazing this time around and I'm sad he isn't getting more support.

Wyverii's might not have the most dynamic pose, but the spriting is top-notch.

Though I must say Heapunch' looks great. I love the alteration.

aragornbird and Wyverii are dominating the competition. While I voted for the former, I will be happy if either of those two wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)