CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deck Knight's Para-busing tank is probably the one I'd be most interested in.

The Beserker concept, however, was a close second (and a really cool concept).

I'm not sure how my concept didn't make it. Could anyone clarify?

Anywho, voting for the (DK) Para-busing Tank.

I'm voting for Neglected Ability, because I don't really like any of them, and this one seems like it could shape up into something cool. :\

Congrats to Cyberzero for becoming TL!

(am I allowed to change my vote? I just did, so I sure hope so...)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Bother, didn't get in again.

Oh well, KD24's Infinite Attack works much better than my own.

Plus and Magmortified's Pivot Point

Some other great concepts as well, but this is my personal fave.

And also, good luck cyber.

I really don't like stall, so I'm going with sbc's Anti-Stall Pokemon. As sbc pointed out, several of the CAPs work really well on stall teams, so going in the opposite direction with this CAP should be interesting.

Pivot Point and Switchmaster were also very interesting concepts though, which I'll keep in mind for future CAPs.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Deck Knight's Para Busting Tank. I agree with a metagame based around speed, so with this making pokemon more focus on durability, we may see less things like Choice Scarf pokemon.

Elevator Music's Neglected ability

Leaves us a direction for the rest of the CAP, centered around a concept. It's a good concept.

I think Mag and Plus's idea is far to general. It means we create an all-around good pokemon that can attack. The idea that 'lets make a good pokemon' is too general, I'd hope for a little more direction from the main concept.

Kingdra of the snow is also pretty good, but snow is already very difficult to deal with if you're unprepared. I'd be fine with this one winning too.

Zarator's Kingdra in the Snow

I'm surprised my Concept even made it on =/
But by the looks of the poll so far, it certainly won't win.

Elevator Music's: Neglected ability

Agreeing that this most likely gives more direction for the duration of that CAP process then many of the other concepts. While not already suggesting too many self proclaimed restrictions in terms of the communities creative input.

Also it has a very deliberate goal of 'learning more about the meta game'. It tries to do this by reintroducing one already existing facet of the game into mainstream play that has previously has been neglected or relegated to UU or even NU environments.

Well, I really liked this concept, if ti happens to win it will be fun to use so my vote goes to: Zarator's Kingdra in the Snow.

Elevator Music's Neglected Ability. For the same reasons as mills really, We can go anywhere with this concept, and I have some good ideas in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)