CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 9 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
In order

DougJustDoug
Zantimonius
Cartoons!

All these 3 are too good to pass on. Zantaminious depicts uniqueness and electric-ish look to it. Cartoons! depicts the bulkiness while DougJustDoug depicts great design and pose for me.

Not in any particular order.

Regi DS
Cartoons!
TheMutant
Wyverii
DougJustDoug
ixfalia
CyzirVisheen
Zantimonius
Buffalo_Wings

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DougJustDoug
Cartoons!
TheMantyke
Regi DS
CyzirVisheen
Zantimonius
Atyroki
ixfalia
KoA

Regi DS
Grizzly bearz
Yilx
Cartoons!
Buffalo_Wings

The vote for Grizzly bearz is because I LOVE the idea of just a really kind of boring, silly, plain, dragon pokemon with a blank expression on its face all the time. Everyone loves those odd, obscure goofy pokemon that don't quiet make sense (slowbro, Ludicolo, magikarp, etc.) Why not make a goofy dragon type? They always seem so serious. The other votes I made are cuz I really would like to see how they look when they get to the spriting stage. and the artworks amazing.

OK, let's see here...

KoA
DougJustDoug
Yilx
Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen
ixfalia
Regi DS
Zantimonious
CactuarJoe
Buffalo_Wings

I think I got all the ones I like to see move forward

In order:

pkmn-taicho321 - I still love this design--it has just the right mix of "shapely" Pokemon-ness in its anatomy to give it a unique feel. Fits the stat spread perfectly too, imo. Not lightning speedy, but agile if it needs to be, bulky enough, ect.
Keishinkae - A very nicely coherent and balanced design; it just appeals to me. Also, has the very tasty potential for Tail Glow
Wyverii - I love the head shape and the horns, and the fur and...well, everything. =P

For all that is good and holy how am I supposed to keep my number of choices small?!

KoA
Yilx
Keishinkae
Wyverii
DougJustDoug
ixfalia
CyzirVisheen
Zantimonius
Cartoons!
TheMutant

Well this is what I have gotten after Narrowing it down. A top 10 :/. This is a tough round. How in the galaxy are we supposed to pick?! I do believe I managed to single out less than 1/3 of them though(if I counted right) and boy was that ever tough. Not sure how I am going to pick a favorite out of the above O_o

KoA
Regi DS
VelvetEvoker
Yilx
Cartoons!
bugmaniacbob
pkmn-taicho321
DougJustDoug
Buffalo_Wings

Everyone did an amazing job with the art.

RegiDS
Buffalo_Wings
Zantimonius
CyzirVisheen
pkmn-taicho321
Gooey Kablooie
Cartoons!
VelvetEvoker
CactuarJoe
KoA

Wow so many good ones! No order just what I saw as I was browsing.

Koa
Regi DS
Cactuar Joe
Yilx
Cartoons
pkmn-taicho321
CyzirVisheen
Buffalo_Wings

I liked big and bulky, which these artists all did a great job at representing.

Cartoons

cartoons is probably the best due to it matching perfectly with the whole idea of a buff pokemon. I'd be happy with Regi DS's as well, but i will only vote for cartoons

KoA
It's the very best looking, in my opinion, with Cartoons! entry coming in a close second...But I'm only going to vote for the one I want to win.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Hmmm toughest art poll thus far!

A few I really want to see advance, and possibly sprite. ;p

Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen
DougJustDoug
KoA
pkmn-taicho321
Zantimonious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)