1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP Movepool Builder

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by bugmaniacbob, Nov 5, 2012.

1. bugmaniacbob

bugmaniacbob Floats like a Butterfree, stings like a Metapod
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

So here it is I guess:

download link

Change list:

- Added a new first List Builder to enable you to build a list of all moves you wanted to include on your movepool before actually going on to the freaking massive calculator
    - Added all the TM and Move Tutor moves to their respective lists automatically, which was requested by jas I think
    - Messed around with the Doubles/Repeats arrangement, hopefully the current version is more simple and involves less counting.

To-do list:

- See if I can't find a way to automate the doubles/repeats counting process
    - Maybe add something to help with egg moves. Realistically, Serebii's moveset calc is probably the best you can find in this area, but I can at least provide a list of Egg Moves or something.

---

So... play around with it I guess, tell me if anything's wrong with it or if it's counting the wrong number of VGMs or whatever it might be.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)