Cardfight!! Vanguard

How is it doing in your area? Over in my area it's almost looking like a dead TCG. We got a very small meta going for it, 1 of each of the following Clans: Royal Paladin, Kagero, Gold Paladin, Spike Brothers, Angel Feathers, Granblue, and Narukami. Oracle Think Tank used to be somewhat popular in my area but it's getting too expensive right now.

I went to another cardshop over in Independence, hardly anyone bought any of the Starter decks or packs for the game. One guy came up to me looking that I have trade stuff for Vanguard and was wondering If I wanted to buy his Royal Paladin deck which of course is one of the Starter decks you can get aside from Kagero, Gold Paladins, and Narukami. Everyone is still stuck on the main TCG's right now as usual.

Do you guys think Cardfight!! Vanguard will fail like Duel Masters did in the U.S. and will the game actually take off? It seems like it almost took off in my area but I'm having difficulty getting more people into it probably because the English Dub for the TCG is kinda bad, most of my friends prefer the Japanese Sub for it since it has better quality with the voice actors and stuff.

I'd like to know what you guys think, is it worth the investment?

My local anime store is the Japanese distributor for CFV; we have a really big community... most of our players have been into the game since the anime's debut, and it hasn't lost popularity at all.

From my position the game seems just as popular as anything else, although I know sales aren't going over as well as they could be... I really hope the game picks up at some point.

It is still pretty new in the UK. They are very slowly introducing new starter decks and such. The popularity is growing but I cannot see it getting as big as YGO is here right now. Plus (And I can't believe I'm saying this) Vanguard is more expensive than YGO here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)