Battle Spot Char-X Anti Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello- this is my FWG core anti meta team. My main goal is to be able to smash Mega Khan, Trick Room, and Dark Void.

It works great for those three teams but I can't seem to get it to work for prankster teams. I just got beat twice in a row by teams relying on Prankster. Meowstic mainly gives me a problem (T-Wave/Swagger).

maybe I should have used Cresselia against the Meowstic but, who knows..

Anyways here's the team. Any advice would be amazing.

Amoongus @Eject Button

Sassy

252 HP
204 SpD
48 Def
4 Spe

Giga Drain
Spore
Rage Powder
Protect

Cresselia Lum Berry

Sassy

244 HP
108 Def
156 SpD

Psychic
Icy Wind
Trick Room
Safeguard

Rotom-Wash Sitrus Berry

Modest

252 HP
44 Def
60 SpA
148 SpD
4 Spe

Hydro Pump
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp
Protect

Sylveon Leftovers

Modest

252 HP
44 Def
206 SpA
4 SpD
4 Spe

Landorus-Therain Focus sash

Adamant

80 HP
252 Atk
176 Spe

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Knock Off
U-Turn

Mega Charizard X Charizardite-X

Adamant

4 HP
252 Atk
252 Spe

Flare Blitz
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

There are a few different ways to play this team, depending on the opponents team and strategy.

Mega-Khan/Other Physical Sweep relying teams- The main goal against these kinds of teams is to use intimidate and keep speed control. Usually start with Landorus & Cresselia. Landorus will U turn into Amoonguss. If Amoonguss takes a hit- eject button will switch back into Landorus putting another Intimidate off, while Cresselia starts using Icy Wind, or Safeguard (if Status is a threat). Mega Char-X and Amoonguss is a great combo as well. Amoonguss can Rage Powder and Charizard can get the Dragon Dance off. Then Amoonguss Eject button will pull another threat in, probably Landorus as he can get an Intimidate off on the Physical Mon.

Dark Void relying teams- This one is pretty easy to get a grip on. I still usually get one Mon put to sleep, but it's not too big of an issue. Cresselia will use Safeguard. If Dark Void doesn't miss, Cresselia gets woken up by the Lum berry, and gets the Safeguard off. One problem is Fake Out users. If I suspect a Fake Out user is coming in on first turn I will put out two different mons, and swap into Cresselia or something of the like. It's not too hard to get around. I'd love to get my own faster Fake Out user to block a Smeargle Fake Out and get the Safeguard off. If I could find somewhere to fit it in, the team would get even better.

I've been trying to find a Pokémon to switch Sylveon out with.. I just don't know who would fit. I realize I don't necessarily need 3 sweepers, but I feel like Landorus and Charizard need some sort of Calm Mind sweeper along with them because they're both Physical, and a Special Sweeper would be great in case my Physical Mons could get walled.

Trick Room teams are easy to get around. I usually just use Trick Room to counter it on the same turn that the Opponent uses Trick Room. Simple Enough.

Anyways- any help comes greatly appreciated.

thanks!

You should probably try to add more informations on the mons you are using, otherwise this thread would be locked from mods i think.

Describe the EVs you've choosen, the movesets, and what is the purpose/role of that pokemon in your team. This is an example:

Cresselia @ Lum Berry
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 244 HP, 108 Def, 156 SpD
-Psychic
-Icy Wind
-Trick Room
-Safeguard

Cresselia is in the team to secure speed control with its Icy Wind and Trick Room. Thanks to Safeguard it guards itself and its teammates from moves such as Dark Void. The Lum Berry helps this purpose making it able to wake up if hitted by Dark Void, and then safely shield the team from statuses.
The EVs i've choosen are there to maximize its bulk.

You can also add what it beats and what it is beaten from, or more in general what threatens your team, so that people could have an easier way to rate the team and help you out.

Last edited:
If you want a rate for the team, you should probably try to add more informations on the mons you are using, otherwise this thread would be locked i think.

Describe the EVs you've choosen, the movesets, and what is the purpose/role of that pokemon in your team. This is an example:

Cresselia @ Lum Berry
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 244 HP, 108 Def, 156 SpD
-Psychic
-Icy Wind
-Trick Room
-Safeguard

Cresselia is in the team to secure speed control with its Icy Wind and Trick Room. Thanks to Safeguard it guards itself and its teammates from moves such as Dark Void. The Lum Berry helps this purpose making it able to wake up if hitted by Dark Void, and then safely shield the team from statuses.
The EVs i've choosen are there to maximize its bulk.

You can also add what it beats and what it is beaten from, or more in general what threatens your team, so that people could have an easier way to rate the team and help you out.
Okay I will edit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)