NOC Charge Me Up! Mafia GAME OVER MAFIA (psy, Laurel, af) WINS!

One curious thing is the IPL vote from Psy, only being justified as "Having a bad feeling", and "I don't want to give people ideas"
ipl claimed a pr, i believed there was a high chance that ipls role was some sort of a disruptive. particularly the idea of him being a bus driver worried me because of how it could lead to incorrect results and mislead town into two incorrect votes. like all of our info roles were outed and using so any sort of interruption there wouldve sucked

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
ipl claimed a pr, i believed there was a high chance that ipls role was some sort of a disruptive. particularly the idea of him being a bus driver worried me because of how it could lead to incorrect results and mislead town into two incorrect votes. like all of our info roles were outed and using so any sort of interruption there wouldve sucked
Did you ever say that

Makes sense though

joey

this place is a circus
is a Community Leader
Circus Leader
The thing about a no vote is

Today a Mafia member has to convince 2 townies to vote another townie

Tomorrow a Mafia member has to convince just 1 townie to vote the other

I'm not saying anyone here is bad at the game or will make the wrong decision but I think there's much more room for error if we put the town's fate into one person's hands tomorrow vs coming to an agreement today

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor

I'm not saying anyone here is bad at the game or will make the wrong decision but I think there's much more room for error if we put the town's fate into one person's hands tomorrow vs coming to an agreement today
See the thing here is I def feel like every other town thinks I'm scum here

So like, there's also the flip scenario that i feel like town can win tommorow, because if you vote me here we just lose

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor

this also technically just isn't true, scum would just have to convince one person and force a tie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)