Item: Focus Sash/ Heat Rock
Nature: Calm/ Timid
S.Atk 252/ Spd 252/ S.Def 4

Moveset:
Morning Sun
Helping Hand
Solar Beam/ Petal Dance
Dazzling Gleam/ Sunny Day

This took me awhile, and I mean AWHILE to come up with, cause let's just face it, Cherrim is trash, but like all pokemon that are considered trash, it somehow piqued my interest. After awhile because I realized that there is absolutely no way to run this in Singles, there is indeed one way I see to run it in doubles, and possibly, triples. Well first off, I have to start off by saying this will only work with Cherrim and another pokemon on the field that uses sunny day. With sunny day in effect, Flower Gift gives all allies some massive attack damage. Now If cheering is holding the heat rock, it will keep the duration of the Sun longer allowing to switch out into something like ninjask. With base 90 atk on ninjask, that does some good damage with something like slash or x-scissor considering the stab, but because of flower gift, that slash that's only guaranteed to put barely a dent in a Mega Scizor, could indeed OHKO it. Or you could send out cobalion, set up that quick guard, protecting dear cherrim from good'ol Gale Wings Talonflame there. And while your partner is getting that crazy attack boost, in the corner, after a couple helping hands just in case of a threat with high defence (Avlugg), Cherrim will, while the Sun is up, help by using that stab solar beam or that dazzling Gleam that great for coverage against good'ol Goodra, with Cherrim's base 87 S.Atk, it won't KO the Goodra, but It will at least take out something so your partner can take out the rest, or vice versa. And, if Cherrim takes a hit and lives it, with the Sun out, Morning Sun will prove to be quite useful. If you like to take risks, then you could go ahead and give that cheerful sunny day which isn't exactly a good idea but still an option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)