Tauros (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Return
- Sleep Talk

This guy is hot. Sleep Talk is pure filler, any suggestions for alternative since Regice can take Sleep?

Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Skarmory hurts CB teams. Magneton hurts Skarmory. This guy doesn't really need explanation. HP Fire kills Forretress too.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Taunt

This is the only Poke I am not sure about. Any ideas on a replacement?

Regice @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunder Wave

This guy takes my Special attacks, and sticks around forever. T Wave helps a CBer sweep.

Salamence (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rock Slide

Standard.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 234 Atk / 16 Def / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
- Sludge Bomb

Pretty standard. Sludge Bomb hits Celebi since I don't need TPunch for Skarm.

Want to replace Gyarados, not sure what with. Suggestions/rates?

HP Grass over HP Fire on Magneton. Anything Magneton can hit hard with HP Fire, he can most likely already hit it hard with Thunderbolt. Plus, you'll want something to use on Swampert.

Use Iron Tail over Sleep Talk on Tauros.

Don't know if you need all those CBers. Some can just be attack sweepers. Leave Tauros as a CBer, and maybe take the CB off of Metagross, and swap your current EV spread for him between HP and Attack, giving him 252 Atk and 234 HP.

That's my opinion. Don't want to have to get too switch happy because of CB's 1 attack restriction.

Foretress gets hit kinda sorta maybe a little hard by hp fire but grass is recommended...CB's one move restriction is handled by good prediction on the part of the CB user and choice banders as most people will agree have no real counters so they're fairly hard to stop...I dont really like regice having only one attack you could try thunder...A CB team with gyarados but no CBdos?...Try fitting Double-Edge on Salamence to hurt bulky waters paving the way for a meta sweep...You can replace Gyarados with CBCross which I reccomend, or Machamp/Medicham...unless you want a flyer in which case you can use cbzapdos...watch out for suicune if you replace gyarados

Don't know if you need all those CBers. Some can just be attack sweepers. Leave Tauros as a CBer, and maybe take the CB off of Metagross, and swap your current EV spread for him between HP and Attack, giving him 252 Atk and 234 HP.
If he does that, then the whole idea of a CB Team is gone.

Go with HP Fire on Magneton, Swampert is going to be owned by your Gyarados =).

Swampert is easy Dragon Dance bait, HP Fire gets Scizor and Forretress as well as other Magneton.

LOL I am keeping 3 Choice Banders.

I like Iron Tail. Gonna try that out.

Having played a lot of games with this, I don't think I want to drop Gyarados after all. He has swept a bunch of teams.

ive always thought Wish Blissey was almost a staple on CB teams; it takes status, special attacks, and can Wish support your CBers. I'd actually drop Gyarados for more special sweeping, but magneton SORTA has you covered, but it deffinately isnt the best at sweeping, per se. if you dont want Gyarados, use a CM sweeper. Raikou, Suicune, Gardevoir come to mind. Also Jirachi can Calm Mind special sweep AND wish at the same time.

Wish Blissey could maybe replace Regice. Although then I would have no Ice Beams. I like the DDDos... it sweeps often enough that I think it should stay.

A team focused on CBers alone is doomed to fail either way, cause you'll be forced to switch into your death too often.
Well a well built CB team is just supposed to beat down on a physical wall since most teams only have one, sure skarmory can handle heracross, snorlax, and salamence but when they're all on the same team and packing CB, skarm has a lot of trouble and once skarm's gone the rest of the team falls fairly quickly...CB teams try to beat people with relentless offense, and a well built CB team can still switch into things, like my CB team for example which had Salamence,Heracross,Gengar,and Snorlax as Choicebanders and celebi and zapdos passing agilities and sword dances around, that team could beat a well built team in as few as 9 turns and dragon I believe is the only type not resisted by these pokemon so there really isnt much of a problem switching into things... it's somewhat more difficult playing with a CB team but it's fun and effective...

Gyarados is a must stay, but I'd add in Double-Edge over something tbh, rapes Zapdos on first switch in without even powering up. But anyhoo, you'd want Gyarados cause Dugtrio will pick off pretty much all of your nonflying pokes one by one after it manages to kill something, granted you can keep all your Pokes healthy, but the reality is if there's sandstorm and even one layer of Spikes, Duggy's fielddaying.

P.S. Maybe CBFlygon over Mence or something, cause DDTar is going to rape you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)