Christmas Lists

- Cool clothes - Hugo Boss shirt

- Hilfiger cords to go with ^

- Maybe some kind of Abercrombie hoodie, one of the ones here possibly:
http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10901_364404_-1_12351_12202

- One of those jars of jelly beans with 36 flavours

- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 or Dragon Quest Monsters Joker or one of the Digimon DS games, HELP me decide!

- Troy - Fall of Kings (book)

- The second two books in the Bartimaeus trilogy

Post yours!

Wii (like everyone else) and one of them new Sony Walkmans (> ipods by a long way!)

edit: oh and an m3 cart if i can work out where the hell to order them from...

Gorm said:
Curry Powder
I don't even want to imagine what that's for!

Assassins Creed
Call of Duty 4
(Both for 360)

This sick coat from Topman that looks EXACTLY like the one Jack Bauer wore for pretty much all of 24 Series 5.

My Grandad has promised me his old Shotgun aswell, I loved shooting clay pigeons with a pump and I can shoot pigeons/foxes whenever I want. I wont shoot a human with it, I'll probaly stick it in someones chin, or push the barrel against a chest when a friend comes over, but thats it. I couldn't just buy one like some American could, guns are illegal here.

I've bought a new laptop, and my parents said they'd give me the money it was equal to for christmas.

I don't like christmas ;__;

norulz

excellent
- Laptop
- DS or a new cellphone
- Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow if I buy the DS
- Clothes

That's about it

all i really want is an xbox 360 and clothes. maybe halo 3 or some game to make sure i'm not just playing forza motorsport 2 all christmas, though. oh, and clothes.

wii games(probably wii play because it is cheap and comes with a free controller, mario strikers charged and something else, i dunno) and remotes, maybe more ram for my computer, swap magic! and money.

i want a new laptop, more clothes, Guitar Hero 3 or Mario Galaxy also getting money is nice so i can buy whatever.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i really want to pimp up my computer speakers, and maybe a nice set of golf clubs :)

I want to get a guitar but I have no clue where to go about getting one thats both reasonably priced and good quality. Anyone wanna know a good place?

i really want to pimp up my computer speakers
Thought of that one today. Besides that:

• Brawl... This was going to be my gift to myself.
  • Car, 16th b-day the day after Christmas, unfortunately, my mom has to high of standards for what she wants to spend.
  • Random video games, RE:UC, Wii Zapper Bundle, GH3 - either for Wii or 360
  • Stuff!

i mainly want a Wii and the new 160 gig ipod, but i know i'm not gonna get both. if i get a Wii, i definitely want Super Mario Galaxy. i want Sonic Rush Adventure and Beyond Good and Evil for the PS2. also some James Patterson and Stephen King books.

This may sound like blasphemy coming from an American, but I don't have any real wants for Christmas. I'm not even going to try to keep up with consoles this generation, so that's out of the question. My computer is about half a year old. It has two reasonably-paced cores with a massive cache, plenty of RAM, and an excellent mid-range video card which I don't see any need to upgrade. I'm pretty much set in terms of disk space; I still have more than a hundred gigabytes free on my external drives. As for games, I own an R4, so DS software is a non-issue for me, and the same goes for the PC, to a lesser extent. The only multiplayer games I want come from Valve, and I bought Orange Box about two weeks ago.

Honestly, the only thing that I could think of asking for is an iPod, and although it's something that would be nice, I doubt that I'd get much use out of it; it's definitely not worth the money that would be spent on it. I already own two other portable media devices, and the only thing that the iPod has on them is size and capacity. I'll probably end up getting mostly cash this year, and I don't know what I'd buy with that, besides food.

I know that people like me are ruining the US economy, and I realize that I'm being downright unpatriotic here. What can I do to change, guys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)