Chrono_Trigger RMT!

Anyways, i was on as Chrono_Trigger and got to 7th with this team. It is an amazing team! :D. Retiring this team would be best since i'm bored of it. The point of this team is to spam attacks and hopefully win. I made this team with Bosgoed from Gamefaqs, he helped me with a lot of this crap D:. So thanks to him as well =D.

Onto the team...

(M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Poison Heal
Evs: 252 Spd/252 Atk/6 HP
Jolly nature (+Spd -SAtk)
-Seed Bomb
-Spore
-Stone Edge
-Superpower

This lead was recommended by Bosgoed for more details about this here ----->http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=925601&topic=47563913#p004
Anyways when i lead with this pokemon i always spore 1st, even if i see that the opponent won't expect the STAB Superpower lol. It's just more helpful to spore a lead since most run focus sash anyways. This is also my Gyara switch in -_-, i know xD. This actually is to outspd 252/252 Adamant Gyarados and most of Gyarados's Atks are resisted by Breloom anyways lol. This poke is just a fast sleeper so your opponent won't get SR up. Also works very well Late game to KO unsuspected mixapes and starmies. Superpower for monster STAB fighting Atk, Seed Bomb for net killing Azelfs and Starmies. Stone Edge for Flying Pokes such as Gyara and Mence, Spore to sleep!

(M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Evs: 252 Spd/240 SAtk/16 Atk
Naive nature (+Spd -SDef)
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Outrage
-Earthquake

This was actually the poke i started with when making the team and before asking Bosgoed for help, i had this in mind to sweep opponents. Mixmence shits on every team i face one. I had max SAtk on this with in the beginning but i just love Max Spd to take care of other mences that don't run 252 Spd evs. Draco Meteor for my main attack, Fire Blast for Skarms and Bulky Grass types, Outrage for Blissey, Earthquake for Tenta and Heatrans. I rarely use Outrage though idk why =/.

@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Evs: 252 Spd/ 252 SAtk/ 6 HP
Naive nature (+Spd -SDef)
-Dragon Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power
-Explosion

Standard Scarftran...My 2nd line of defense vs a DD'ed Gyara. I have no other choice its either be swept or go boom. xD Nothing much to say about this just revenge kills and if you want an explanation go check another RMT most likely they will have a Scarftran xD. He's just here to help vs Scizor and Celebis ^_^. Dragon Pulse for Kingdra's and Flygon switch ins. Fire Blast for main STAB sweeping Atk. Earth Power for other Tran Switch ins, Explosion for Gyara, Blissey, and other shit.

(M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Cloak
Evs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/ 6 HP
Jolly nature (+Spd -SAtk)
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Stealth Rocks
-Stone Edge

The poke that gets SR up. It is pretty easy to switch into Blissey's and expected Thunderwaves then set up SR anytime. I sometimes even switch this into Zapdos's seeing if it is a BulkyDos. Most Zapdos stay in so i have learned to stone edge them and KO. When im leading with loom i go to this about 70% of the time, because i want SR up. Since i go to this after i sleep there pokemon...I see a Salamence a lot. I guess Mence switches are popular into Breloom. So it works well for me getting SR up. Earthquake for STAB, Ice Shard for STAB Priority, SR for Sweeping capability with team, Stone Edge for bulky flying types.

(M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Evs: 252 Atk/ 200 HP/ 56 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk -SAtk)
-Bullet Punch
-U-Turn
-Superpower
-Pursuit

My trapper, Celebi switch in, Bliss switch in, and cleaning up the pokes that are at below 40 and such. CB Scizor always needs bulk and is the only pokemon on my team that is not fast. I switch this into Celebi's most of the time, there HP Fires never KO so im not worried about that. I would exchange Scizors life for a Celebi since i can sweep with Gyarados more often if i get Celebi out of the way. Bullet Punch is for STAB Technician KO's vs most pokes, Superpower for predicting Heatrans and Pursuit for ghosts.

(M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Evs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 6 HP
Adamant nature (+Atk -SAtk)
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Gyara sweeps a lot for this team idk how he does it but after i switch into Scizor Bullet Punches i net a kill 70% of the time, if i don't it is because a (BAN ME PLEASE) Celebi comes :(. Jolteons also come into Gyara after i Dragon Dance but its just better for me since i can go to Mamoswine and set up SR if i havent done so already. This is my switch into lead apes after they are asleep i get a DD in always then i try to sweep. ^_^. Stone Edge for Zapdos, Earthquake for Metagross/Jirachi, Waterfall for STAB.

Anyways this has been the main team i have laddered with for the past month, i got to 7th pretty quick too. This is a fun team to use and i thank Bosgoed for helping me make this fun offensive team :D.

Comment, Rate, and :jump:

Threat List:

1. Scizor: Gyarados can switch in and start setting up DD's, or Heatran can come in on expected Bullet Punches.

2. Heatran: Once again Gyarados can come in and set up in its face and Salamence can also switch in on expected Earth Powers.

3. Salamence: Switch into Gyara and force it to kill me with outrage on physical ones and then bring in mamo,scizor or heatran to kill it off >_<

4. Tyranitar: CB versions I can predict whats it gonna do and go to scizor for Bullet Punch spamming or Breloom.

5. Gyarados: Breloom switch in and hope for the Stone Edge OHKO after SR :P, Go Boom with Heatran

6. Zapdos: Uhh, if its twave spamming i can go to mamo and OHKO with Stone Edge. If i think a heat wave is coming i switch into Heatran and then Fire Blast the living hell out of it

7. Blissey: All of my pokes hit it hard somehow even Heatran goes boom xD. most of the time i go to Mamo looking for twave then i just EQ it till it dies while setting up SR or if it has no flamethrower go to Scizor and U-Turn.

8. Infernape: Gyarados can switch into a close combat or fire blast, if i think a fire blast is coming i can go to heatran. Breloom also revenge kills it.

9. Lucario: Gyarados and Mence.

10. Gengar: Umm, Scizor. Kthxbai

11. Metagross: Oh shit this thing after an agility Buttrapes my team rofl if it has EQ/Mash/Tpunch

12. Swampert: Scizor most of the time then U-turn to mence and Meteor its ass xD.

13. Bronzong: Oh umm, Heatran/Mence/Scizor?

14. Celebi: Scizor/Heatran/Mence and even Mamo from a cele at low health =) :toast:

15. Jirachi: Uhh Heatran and Scizor.

16. Azelf: Leads i Spore then go to heatran to fire blast it.

17. Starmie: Umm Breloom can switch into its Surfs and Seed bomb it, Scizor can also U-Turn/Pursuit it.

18. Vaporeon: A little trouble but can do. U-Turn then go to mence taking the surf and Draco Meteoring it =P

19. Machamp: Hmm, A butt but gyara and mence can take it with no confusion =(/

20. Suicune: Breloom!!, Scizor and Mence can all switch in and do some damage, if it starts Calm Minding i will go to loom get as much damage as i can with Seed Bomb then just KO with one of the other physical dudes.

21. Kingdra: Gyarados to make it outrage then heatran/scizor to KO, most of the time outrage does not KO Gyara after intimidate.

22. Gliscor - MixMence shits on it, Heatran does enough, Mamo also rapes it.

23. Breloom - Oh lol this dude, let one of my pokes sleep most of the time mamo then go to Scizor when it subs then U-Turn and go to mence and KO.

24. Togekiss - Oh shit this thing D:<, umm mamo/heatran/mence KO it i think..

25. Skarmory - lol mence/tran even gyara :D

26. Weavile - Gyara and Scizor lol

27. Rotom-h - uhh Tran on expected WoW's

28. Magnezone - Ohh uhh if im locked on bullet punch then it sucks for me, other than that all my pokes kill it. If scarf i can go to tran and KO it or Breloom which both outspd.

29. Electivire - lolwut? i guess uhh well i have no electric attacks to wry about so pretty much my whole team can kill it >_>

30. Flygon - lol gyara and scizor and heatran if stuck on outrage

I like it!

Usually I have more to say, but I'm not really in the mood...

But if you were gonna switch any poke, I'd say 'Swine. Your team has one pure special attacker, so I would suggest maybe a LO Starmie, running BoltBeam, Surf, and Recover with a +speed nature. This takes care of so many pokes, and revenge kills alot as well. Flygon, Ape, Mence, and Gyara are just a few of the pokes.

And on CB Scizor, instead of 252 hp, 172hp/80spd works very well also. Scizor tends to take alot of random Surfs, Ice Beams, Shadow Balls, and Psychics, and this helps.

Eh sorry for the pathetic post. But good luck.

I like it!

Usually I have more to say, but I'm not really in the mood...

But if you were gonna switch any poke, I'd say 'Swine. Your team has one pure special attacker, so I would suggest maybe a LO Starmie, running BoltBeam, Surf, and Recover with a +speed nature. This takes care of so many pokes, and revenge kills alot as well. Flygon, Ape, Mence, and Gyara are just a few of the pokes.

And on CB Scizor, instead of 252 hp, 172hp/80spd works very well also. Scizor tends to take alot of random Surfs, Ice Beams, Shadow Balls, and Psychics, and this helps.

Eh sorry for the pathetic post. But good luck.
lol well i like mamoswine for getting SR up. Umm, if i use Life Orb Starmie i wouldn't have something to set up SR =(. Anyways thanks for the post. This team is low on special attacks but i really don't need SAtks just get walled by Bliss's and shit =(

I thought that Gyarados was changed to:

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Adamant || Intimidate
252 Attack / 184 Speed / 74 HP

And Mamoswine was:

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Jolly || Snow Cloak
252 Attack / 232 Speed / 24 HP

Minor changes, but I thought that's what ended up working best. And Salamence using Roost over Outrage is quite nice. Outrage isn't used often, and the residual damage can add up really quickly.

Hi Indra and Bosgoed........I know you don't remember but I battled you with this same team a while back on shoddy as "cupid" with my transforming smeargle team, plus I'm from faqs but haven't been there in months, I like the team alot it covers plenty of pokes but I do see agility gross + agility empoleon putting some stab in this team as both are resistant to your priority move pokes barring garados for stopping the latter if it survives a grassnot and earthquakes it, so if mamo or scizor is taken out you will have a hard time. Also can I have your permission to test this team on wifi? as I haven't battled in a while and would like to test it out.

Feel free to use the team. I've only used the team in two matches, and Indra stopped using it a while ago.

Indra, change gyra's nature to jolly because you said that jolteon switchs in alot, with a jolly nature you can outspeed it and EQ.

Jolteon's do switch in a lot, but it is a perfect time to get in Mamoswine to set up Stealth Rocks. Since most Jolteons are speced, i can easily get the SR Out. Gyarados with Jolly doesn't hit as hard which i don't like. I actually tried Jolly Gyara and Bounce Gyara but netiher fit my team so i just went with life orb Adamant Gyara.

Thanks for the Rates guys...and Bos for bumping this up lol

Oh and didn't change it because i was too lazy :$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)