Cloak and Dagger: The Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay. This was going to be posted last night, but unfortunately, the site was having trouble because of the tour, so here comes Round 4!

Judgement
Roy
Ghost_Chill
thecrazylazyguy

Those are the four users who have advanced to Round 4 of Cloak and Dagger and I must congratulate them on getting this far. However, this tournament is not over.

Please remember that the Special Rules go on top of the Standard rules, and if there is a conflict between the two, then the Special Rules supercedes the Standard Rule in those cases.

Standard Rules:

No Ubers
Stadium Mode
No Celebi
No Hax Items
DT/OHKO clause
Species Clause
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Self-KO Clause
Battle Timeout
PP Ups always on (off if agreed by both players)
Unrated optional
No Disallow Specs
Single Elimination
XD Moves Allowed

Special Rules:
-Stadium Mode
-Item Clause
-Move "Baton Pass" may not be used.
-Porygon2 must be used on all teams. (only one, as species clause applies)
-In order to advance, you must LOSE your match.
-Your team must contain at least one NU pokemon, one OU pokemon, one BL pokemon, and one UU pokemon.
-All Pokemons' levels must be set to 100
-Only up to two Pokemon may have the moves "Memento," "Selfdestruct," and "Explosion." This is a total amount, so you have to choose which ones you want since you may only have a TOTAL of two.
-All Pokemon must have at least one move that is over 50 power
-If a forfeit or BT occurs, PM me about it with the case.

Pairings:
Judgement vs thecrazylazyguy
Roy vs Ghost_Chill

Deadline:
December 7th, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i'm erasing the rule about 'losing', or else everyone could use memento crap and what not

also i don't understand why we can't use bp and sub when we're forced to lose to win.

...?

welcome to the stupidest tournament ever where "insert random here" gets the win over the person who completes all of their tournament battles in every tournament. fucking brilliant.

this tounnament is a wierd one too. at first i thought it was going to be a 3v3 with tha standard rules but each round it's different =/ . did you mentioned that when you first created the tourney?

HEY HERES HOW YOU WIN

HAVE A Tyranitar and no leftovers then use sub alot

EVERYONE USE TAUNT!!!

round 1 wasnt even very good because he threw in all the poke/move bans at the last second, and no he didnt mention any of this shit in the first post, and siphai has it, Judgement will at least get to the finals.This is the worst tournament ever :[

the other three people should just let judgement win so they should all drop out right now so we can close this for the love of god

I would like to beat him at his own tourney, its challenging.

Oh and by the way, sent second pm, since we weren't able to catch each other during the weekend.

And this round's rules are bad, blissey with rock tomb/brick break/shadow ball/facade with no lefties will lose to almost anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)