Community Create-A-Team: Heracross (OU)

Which would be the most effective Heracross set?

• Swords Dance + Guts (Flame Orb)

Votes: 185 69.5%
  • Swarm

Votes: 28 10.5%
  • Sleep Talk

Votes: 53 19.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hyper offensive team, so Celebi & Lanturn only slows the team down
I'd go with a BP Zapdos, being able to handle Scizor and baton pass speed boosts to Heracross

It's a hyper offensive team, so Celebi & Lanturn only slows the team down
Hyper offence =/= everything faster than a Jolly DDMence before the DD.

Besides, every single team, whether it's hyper offence, bulky offence, stall or whatever, needs some kind of support to work. In this case, we have established, among other things, that para support is needed.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh, this thread is really just people posting random sets that sort-of work okay with Heracross. All I've seen that's really in stone is that most people appear to want paralysis support.

I get that people think the idea is interesting for a community to create a team, it just seems (rather predictably) that there are so many varying ideas no concrete foundation can be ever set-up (building a team is far more difficult than building a Pokemon like CAP since it is substantially harder to reach anything resembling consensus).

I'll give it a few more days (the deadline of the OP appears to be around the 19th for team formation if I understood it correctly), if it doesn't even remotely resemble a team in a few days I'm gonna have to lock it and the projects off.

Exclamation Point, try to make posts recapping general agreements and current structure and work from there. That's your best shot for getting this to reasonably work. It doesn't work to have people just jump in with a random idea and then piece it together. Despite me not having a lot of confidence in this, it would be interesting to see what would come out of it so I'll give you a few days to try and get this on track.

For Para support, I definitely think that Zapdos/Celebi/Jirachi are some of the best options.

Zappy with a set like T-Bolt/T-Wave/Roost/HP Grass
Celebi with the Tinkerbell set (Is still pretty offensive.)
Jirachi with maybe U-Turn/Body Slam/Filler/Filler

And I will say it again setup sweepers lure priority moves.

I still think that with Zapdos/Celebi/Jirachi as para support, it gives a lot of time for Blissey to come in and aroma therapy. So, the para support guys should have fairly high attack power. So Gyarados or Gallade (Blissey would be crazy to mess with Gallade) might be good.

Blissey isn't messing with a team with Heracross on it. She'd give it too many free hits.

That said, Gallade brings us back to two fighters, which most people agreed was a good idea.

Thanks for the input Caelum.

As sort of a recap...

Our team's focus is Swords Dance Flame Orb Heracross, who as determined by the poll. It was decided that Heracross's niche or rather his best chance at accomplishing something in the current Standard Metagame was, in fact, the Swords Dance Flame Orb Set.

From the next process we determined that Heracross would function best in a Hyper-Offense team. Normally, Hyper-Offense teams were considered to be "Pokemon that out speed Jolly Salamence" however, in this teams case we are eliminating the threat of speed through Paralysis allowing Heracross to use it's gigantic attack stat to maul anything and everything.

Currently, we are in the team building stage and are focused on Pokemon that can provide Para-Support while not infringing on Heracross's over-all use.

Now, it is just about crunch time and this team needs to start being pulled together...

(Searching through pages for information)

Well, let's think about what checks Heracross, before we start thinking of random ideas. Choice Scarf Heatran, Gliscor, Rotom-A, and Zapdos are pretty reliable checks. We need to use pokemon that can use their switching in as an opportunity to spread some paralysis. Dragonite can come in on Heatran, Rotom-A, and Zapdos. We could use a bulky water to beat Gliscor, maybe Slowbro(who also happens to beat Gyarados and Salamence). Machamp can act as our lure, having some of the same counters/checks as Rotom-A, and also spread confusion. A Choice Scarf Jirachi could lead off the team, being able to revenge kill Salamence, and Trick its Scarf onto something that doesn't want it, or set up Stealth Rock. Here, I think is a pretty good core: Dragonite, Heracross, Machamp, Slowbro, and Jirachi. Obviously, these could be switched around in order to improve the team, but the general idea is to create opportunities to spread paralysis by using our sweeper(Heracross) to lure in pokemon that Dragonite, Slowbro, and Jirachi can switch into.
Also Pokemon with natural cure are will get paralysis removed and can be a pain on a team that relies on paralysis. Here is a list of natural cure Pokemon with higher base speed than Heracross:
-Starmie
-Shaymin
-Celebi
-Roserade
i think we are forgetting a major thing when we are so adamant in our paralysis support: why paralyze when you can kill. like i mentioned, twave latias is much worse than latias with another coverage move. between surf/ice beam/tbolt starmie can hit what it needs to.
CBlax w/ pursuit/crunch/body slam
This could be one of the best partners that Heracross could ask for.

1.It takes fire attacks aimed at Heracross with ease.
2.Takes out psychics/ghosts that pose a threat to Hera.
3. Provides another physical attacker to help wear down walls.
Weather Changer

Enter Mixdra
Lonely 252 Atk/240 Sp atk/16 speed @ Life Orb
-Rain Dance
-Draco Meteor
-Waterfall
-Surf/Hydro Pump
I have been testing out a Heracross team and some pokes that I have been using are quite helpful.

Zapdos
Celebi (Tinkerbell set)
MixDra (Excellent for weather changes)
Any set-up sweeper. (Lures out any priority users. Don't use TTar though SS = bad)
Hyper offence =/= everything faster than a Jolly DDMence before the DD.

Besides, every single team, whether it's hyper offence, bulky offence, stall or whatever, needs some kind of support to work. In this case, we have established, among other things, that para support is needed.

I really do feel that we need to establish a lead first and for most. As most know leads are a crucial part of the game and I haven't seen to much talk about them.

Personally, from what I've seen this would be my interpretation of the team from the given information...

Lead
Machamp
Heracross
Dragonite/ Slowbro/ Kingdra
Celebi
Zapdos/ Gyarados

But first, lets starting figuring out the lead position.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Latias covers scarftran, zapdos and can switch in any attack of rotom (but SB), so it could work pretty well with this Hera

I am liking a Jirachi lead.

This is one I use to spread paralysis but any will do.

Jirachi
@ Lum Berry
Jolly
EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Spe

Move Set:
Body Slam
Iron Head
U-Turn
Stealth Rock

Why?
Jirachi, as a lead, commonly runs two "ideas" from my experience. Trick Scarf and T-Wave. Trick Scarf is good for scaring slow, tank leads like Swampert who have good use throughout the match where as T-Wave ruins fast leads unless they Taunt.

Since we want paralysis, I use Body Slam since it nails Taunters, giving a very high chance they do nothing at all and even if you don't get the paralysis turn one, all they will do is get Rocks up, which isn't terrible. The threat of scarf also lets Jirachi set up rocks easily. U-Turn is a given and max speed is to keep up with Salamence or Flygon. The HP is for bulk to survive Earthquakes from a lead and switch in later in a match. There's not much bite to the attacks, but the hax usually lets damage pile up. Oh and the Lum Berry is to stop status leads. Just beware enemy Trickers since they can steal your Lum as you Body Slam, thus avoiding the paralysis and locking you in. Jirachi then makes a great revenge killer but loses the support we want.

I like that lead too, so let's go with it. Standard Support Jirachi really is an underrated lead. Plus, we can take advantage of bluffing a Trickscarf set.

Jirachi (Support Lead)
Machamp (CB Physical Sweeper)
Heracross (SD Flame Orb Wallbreaker)
Zapdos (Defensive Status Support)
Kingdra (Sweeper/Lure) or Slowbro (Defensive Status Support)
Filler (Probably a Sweeper of some sort)

This team takes an offensive approach to the metagame, with Zapdos and as an antimetagame pokemon that also spread paralysis, coupled with Jirachi doing its thing. Machamp is a status absorber as usual, along with having DynamicPunch to blast things.

I can start drafting a threat list, and get our filler Pokemon chosen from there, which will also help us iron out our team.

That is, if everyone is good with the suggested Support Jirachi.

Choice Band Machamp isn't that useful IMO. He has plenty of power with 130 base attack, adamant nature and atk EVs. Bulky Machamp with lefties and substitute is a great set.

Machamp @ leftovers
No Guard
Adamant: 252 HP / 252 ATK / 4 Spe

DynamicPunch
Stone Edge
Payback
Substitute / Ice Punch

This set is very durable and gives immaculate coverage, whereas the CB set will find itself switching out alot. Substitute can be great because Machamp scares Blissey, TTar and others away easily, so you can Sub to block Will O Wisp from Ghosts. Ice Punch is also very useful for hitting Gliscor and Salamence.

I'm going to have to say that hyper offense is not the way to go. A set-up Heracross has no place in a hyper offensive team due to its poor speed. Hyper offensive teams cannot allow the opponent turns of gaining momentum. An example of this is you putting in Heracross against something it scares, the opponent switching in Choice Scarf Rotom-H while you Swords Dance, and then you being forced to switch out while he gets a free turn on you. He now has the 'control' of the battle, and while it is only one turn, it can change the whole game. As long as Rotom-H still exists, this turn can happen over and over again.

Hyper offense also doesn't work if we're going to run paralysis support, because a hyper offensive team cannot afford the turns to do a move other than attack. The only non attacking moves you should use on a hyper offensive team are Stealth Rock, Trick, Taunt, Dragon Dance, and maybe Reflect/Light Screen or Spikes.

A SD FO Heracross is similar to a Lucario; they need specific pokemon out of the way to sweep. The first and most important pokemon on this list is Rotom-a. A few others include powerful choice pokemon that are faster than Heracross, particularly those that are immune to Electric; Flygon and Jolteon deserve very special mentions for this. While these pokemon are not exactly easy to get out of the way, they deserve a mention and whenever anyone suggests a pokemon for this team, pokemon mentioned above should all be taken into account.

So, to cover a few things.
1. This team should probably be balanced/offensive/bulky offensive to better suit Heracross due to being not capable of working very effectively and being outclassed by pokemon such as Lucario on Hyper Offensive teams.
2. This team needs paralysis support, particularly pokemon that can take advantage of a switch to get paralysis onto other pokemon. A pokemon that commonly brings in ground pokemon/Jolteon would be an example of a pokemon that does NOT do this well.
3. This team still needs to be capable of dealing with big threats so it isn't wrecked in the process of clearing the way for Heracross.

Now for choosing pokemon. I suggest we make lists of pokemon that can do certain jobs and work from there. First I'll start with a list of pokemon that can set up Stealth Rock, as its a staple to every team and this one is no different.

Stealth Rock Users:
Aerodactyl
Tyranitar
Swampert
Forretress
Metagross
Heatran
Mamoswine
Jirachi
Celebi
Gliscor
Bronzong
Azelf
Donphan
Registeel
Hippowdon
Infernape

Thunderwave / Paralysis Pokemon
Jirachi
Blissey
Celebi
Dragonite
Cresselia
Rotom-a
Starmie
Zapdos
Tyranitar
Gyarados
Jolteon
Registeel
Slowbro
Raikou

Pursuit Users (for ridding of Rotom-a/Dusknoir)
Tyranitar
Weavile
Metagross
Snorlax
Scizor
Absol

I didn't list all of the users, for any of the lists, I just listed the ones I thought could be effective and/or are common users of it. If you want to see the complete lists, just search the name of the move on smogon. Pursuit is also not as 'needed' as the first two, but I think its certainly a good idea if we want to make sure Rotom-a is gone.

I think once we get these requirements of the way, we can then work on other pokemon to help the team, such as a pokemon to ensure Lucario doesn't destroy our team, etc.

p.s. I'm not trying to hijack the thread Exclamation Point, I'm just trying to help out cause I like this thread, and it seemed to be falling apart a little.

Choice Band Machamp isn't that useful IMO. He has plenty of power with 130 base attack, adamant nature and atk EVs. Bulky Machamp with lefties and substitute is a great set.

Machamp @ leftovers
No Guard
Adamant: 252 HP / 252 ATK / 4 Spe

DynamicPunch
Stone Edge
Payback
Substitute / Ice Punch

This set is very durable and gives immaculate coverage, whereas the CB set will find itself switching out alot. Substitute can be great because Machamp scares Blissey, TTar and others away easily, so you can Sub to block Will O Wisp from Ghosts. Ice Punch is also very useful for hitting Gliscor and Salamence.
This is another set I used on my hax team and it faces one key dilemma, albeit a small one. Do I sub or do I Payback?

If you Sub, you might miss out on a KO on the switch in, especially on a Psychic type switch in instead of a Ghost, like Celebi, who is now free to Recover.

This leads me to a variant on the above that I had some success with, if you don't want the CBer.

Essentially, you run Dynamic Punch, Stone Edge, Sub and Bulk Up. Now coverage is no issue as you can set up as you please and eventually beat Gliscor and the like. The main issue is that you have 16 attacks so caution is needed but he can make a powerful threat.

An alternative could be a Toxic Orb "sweeper" that would work with Guts and the Paralysis support but is redundant with Heracross other than to be the "first wave" to break Fighting counters and let Heracross sweep, if anything is left.

I'm going to have to say that hyper offense is not the way to go. A set-up Heracross has no place in a hyper offensive team due to its poor speed. Hyper offensive teams cannot allow the opponent turns of gaining momentum. An example of this is you putting in Heracross against something it scares, the opponent switching in Choice Scarf Rotom-H while you Swords Dance, and then you being forced to switch out while he gets a free turn on you. He now has the 'control' of the battle, and while it is only one turn, it can change the whole game. As long as Rotom-H still exists, this turn can happen over and over again.

Hyper offense also doesn't work if we're going to run paralysis support, because a hyper offensive team cannot afford the turns to do a move other than attack. The only non attacking moves you should use on a hyper offensive team are Stealth Rock, Trick, Taunt, Dragon Dance, and maybe Reflect/Light Screen or Spikes.

A SD FO Heracross is similar to a Lucario; they need specific pokemon out of the way to sweep. The first and most important pokemon on this list is Rotom-a. A few others include powerful choice pokemon that are faster than Heracross, particularly those that are immune to Electric; Flygon and Jolteon deserve very special mentions for this. While these pokemon are not exactly easy to get out of the way, they deserve a mention and whenever anyone suggests a pokemon for this team, pokemon mentioned above should all be taken into account.

So, to cover a few things.
1. This team should probably be balanced/offensive/bulky offensive to better suit Heracross due to being not capable of working very effectively and being outclassed by pokemon such as Lucario on Hyper Offensive teams.
2. This team needs paralysis support, particularly pokemon that can take advantage of a switch to get paralysis onto other pokemon. A pokemon that commonly brings in ground pokemon/Jolteon would be an example of a pokemon that does NOT do this well.
3. This team still needs to be capable of dealing with big threats so it isn't wrecked in the process of clearing the way for Heracross.

Now for choosing pokemon. I suggest we make lists of pokemon that can do certain jobs and work from there. First I'll start with a list of pokemon that can set up Stealth Rock, as its a staple to every team and this one is no different.

Stealth Rock Users:
Aerodactyl
Tyranitar
Swampert
Forretress
Metagross
Heatran
Mamoswine
Jirachi
Celebi
Gliscor
Bronzong
Azelf
Donphan
Registeel
Hippowdon
Infernape

Thunderwave / Paralysis Pokemon
Jirachi
Blissey
Celebi
Dragonite
Cresselia
Rotom-a
Starmie
Zapdos
Tyranitar
Gyarados
Jolteon
Registeel
Slowbro
Raikou

Pursuit Users (for ridding of Rotom-a/Dusknoir)
Tyranitar
Weavile
Metagross
Snorlax
Scizor
Absol

I didn't list all of the users, for any of the lists, I just listed the ones I thought could be effective and/or are common users of it. If you want to see the complete lists, just search the name of the move on smogon. Pursuit is also not as 'needed' as the first two, but I think its certainly a good idea if we want to make sure Rotom-a is gone.

I think once we get these requirements of the way, we can then work on other pokemon to help the team, such as a pokemon to ensure Lucario doesn't destroy our team, etc.

p.s. I'm not trying to hijack the thread Exclamation Point, I'm just trying to help out cause I like this thread, and it seemed to be falling apart a little.
Very great post, I bolded the things that seem to work in my opinion. Of course, everyone will have their own opinion about it though. The team would have great resistances, great synergy, and bulky pokemon to abuse it. All of the teamwork would lead up to a FO Hera sweep. xD

Well, then, we better rush, as we only have a couple days before the lock.

I still like a Support Lead Jirachi rather than a Trickscarf user, be it familyguyman's set or a semistandard Wish/SR Jirachi lead.

Jirachi (Support Lead)
Machamp (Substitute Lure)
Zapdos or Gyarados (Defensive Status Support)
Something

This is still what I'm favoring. Slowbro really is an underrated pokemon, as it checks Gyarados, Heatran, and Machamp in one, along with others. Slack Off and Thunder Wave are great for tanking as well.

Well, then, we better rush, as we only have a couple days before the lock.

I still like a Support Lead Jirachi rather than a Trickscarf user, be it familyguyman's set or a semistandard Wish/SR Jirachi lead.

Jirachi (Support Lead)
Machamp (Substitute Lure)
Zapdos or Gyarados (Defensive Status Support)
Something

This is still what I'm favoring. Slowbro really is an underrated pokemon, as it checks Gyarados, Heatran, and Machamp in one, along with others. Slack Off and Thunder Wave are great for tanking as well.
Seconding Slowbro, and I prefer Zapdos over Gyarados as support Pokemon. I feel Zapdos will handle those immune to Thunder Wave with Hidden Power Grass (Swampert jumping to mind first), whereas Gyarados may be hard-pressed to do much in that situation.

The last something should be something that resists Fire, as right now Slowbro is the only thing that can switch into a Fire Blast more than once. Zapdos may be able to relieve that somewhat if we ran a screen support set? Something like Light Screen / Thunderbolt / Thunder Wave / HP Grass, Calm @ Leftovers?

I think the final Pokemon should also be something fast to revenge kill Sala/Gyara/TTar after a DD, via either priority or Choice Scarf.

Any suggestions/comments on my take so far?

Jirachi (support set)
Machamp (CB or Bulky)
Heracross (SD Flame orb)
Kingdra (Mixdra) For wheather changing
Celebi
Zapdos (bulkydos)

But first, lets starting figuring out the lead position.
General consensis is that Jirachi is the best lead, with Body Slam's 60% paralisis support. Trickscarf isn't useful, as the team doesn't worry about Blissey.

Machamp is a good pokemon to have. I'm not sure which set it should be.

Hera is a given.

We need someone to change the weather. Kindra seems to be a good option, and we should likely use at least one mixed attacker.

Not so sure on the Celebi set. T-Wave and Grass knot (for Swampert) are on the set, though.

Without Slowbro, Scizor defeats the team. Zapdos is a reliable counter, with a resist to ALL of the common moves (barring pursuit, but it won't be switching out of scizor anytime soon) Needs Heat Wave to counter, though, and should be physically bulky.

Oh, and the mission is for this team to be competitive, not what you like the most. Use what sets are best, not what seems good. Theorymon is no good compaired to old fasioned Shoddy testing.

Zapdos can also be a Lucario check, which is handy. Kingdra can work well, but since I'm not too experienced with it outside of rain, I can't recommend it.

I'm going to go ahead a draft a preliminary team so we can figure out the final Pokemon.

Bulky Machamp should be used over the CB set, as with any choice user he can be used as set up fodder and isn't as hard to take down. Bulky Machamp can be a really difficult thing for an opponent to handle, and he'll put a big dent in their fighting counter taking him down.

The Jirachi lead bothers me (I hate the thing personally), but it does fit pretty nicely so I won't say anything more negative about it.

Kingdra is a great choice, being able to change the weather, take advantage of the change to sweep a bit, and be a nice check to other Swift Swim pokes that get thrown out (Kingdra beats them all I believe).

My favorite Celebi moveset is Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Recover, and HP Fire. The coverage is a little lackluster, but he does what he needs to do and survives. He'll also be a back up plan to take out Scizor if Zapdos goes down.

Zapdos is great for the team, Thunderbolt, Roost, Heat Wave, and a filler (Maybe HP Ice) help take care of any Steels or Bulky Waters that get going, and with HP Ice might be able to stop a Mence or Nite sweep.

Overall I think it looks pretty solid. Oh and if anyone is interested here's a link to an old RMT I posted that pulled off ALOT of Heracross sweeps ;-)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54927

Don't comment in there, it's been dead for a while and I don't even have the team anymore.

I think Mixdra fits better on the team as it can change the weather and sweep on his own if needed, Lead Jirachi es great, i think Zapdos is better than Gyarados for para support, it can recover with Roost while Gyara needs rest for more durability and Zap can carry HP Grass for Swampert as Mixdra will take care of dragons, and as for the last poke what about ScarfGar? for Mence, Gyara and Tar after a DD? Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, /?

Jirachi (Lead support)
Machamp (BulkyChamp)
Heracross (SD Flame Orb)
Zapdos (T-Wave, Roost, Thunderbolt, HP Grass)
Kingdra (MixDra)
Gengar

Here is a preliminary team, which checks many (but not all) threats in the metagame. We're still weak to stuff like Starmie and maybe Latias (but then again, a lot of teams are weak to Starmie), and I'm a bit skeptical about using Kingdra, so I put in Flygon as a filler as a check on SpecsJolt and revenge on Starmie and Latias. U-turn can also help us put in Heracross for free. Tell me what you guys think, and what should be substituted out. Remember that Slowbro is a great check on both Gyarados and Heatran, while Zapdos checks Lucario for us.

The idea here is a balanced, paralysis-oriented team, where Heracross can shine as a wallbreaker.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/216 Def/40 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- U-turn / Wish
---
Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP/160 Atk/98 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Dynamicpunch
- Payback
- Stone Edge / Ice Punch
---
Heracross (M) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
- Facade
---
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP/228 Def/32 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Heat Wave
---
Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Slack Off
---
Flygon (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 SAtk
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
---

Flygon doesn't need Stone Edge, and even with Jolly, we still get the 2HKO on Skarmory with Fire Blast. And on Zapdos, most Lucario are Adamant with Crunch nowadays because they've given up trying to beat Gliscor, so we can afford to run the standard spread.

Porygon2 could fill Slowbro's spot nicely. His Trace ability allows him to counter Gyarados, Heatran, Salamence and Jolteon/Vaporeon easily. Starmie would still be a bit of a problem, but it could be worked around. He isn't quite as bulky as Slowbro is but he can do pretty much the same thing while also walling Jolteon.

Porygon2@ Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP, 216 Def, 40 Sp. Att
Nature: Bold
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Recover

Crap, that's pretty useful. Slowbro and Porygon2 are pretty interchangable (but the former checks Machamp while the latter checks Jolteon), so Porygon2 looks nice.

Flygon can revenge Starmie and U-turn out if necessary. Starmie isn't so common anymore with Latias everywhere anyways.

I starting testing the team, and so far I'm at 4-1. I'm using Pory2 over Slowbro, but that's just personal preference.

And that 1 loss was because of a Jolteon :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)