Project Community Create a Team (Week 7: Final Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alomamola

Yeah, it kills momentum. However, this team struggles with a lot of stuff, such as scarfed Durant, Glailie, Mega Steelix and a host of other Physical attackers that must be blanket checked. Furthermore, Mega Audino would appreciate the wish support Alomamola brings to the table. The biggest thing I think it is good for is keeping stuff like Mega Steelix from simply netting a KO with Heavy Slam or Gyro Ball Every time it comes in on Aero or Drapion.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Yh my vote is on Mawile which also happens to be the winner to so gratz Diogo.

Nominations start now oh on a side note, now that we have 5 Pokemon you can now use the team and test out the last slot making it so you can prove or show off your nomination and get a better feel for it.

Overall this team has a lot of weaknesses. I feel like a lot needs to be changed around before the team can actually function properly. I don't agree with Delphox, it isn't a good fighting resist. It also does nothing to help our Durant weakness which is pretty huge unless we run Choice Scarf which I think is less than favorable in this meta. I'm going to cast my vote for Rotom-Fan. I know it adds another ice weakness, but it's a "fighting resist" that can pivot into Steelix for us and also wall Durant. I highly suggest we really take time to clean the team later because no matter what is added this team just seems sub par.

Rotom-Fan @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Emboar is something else I was considering if anyone wants to steal that, just make sure we edit in a fighting resist later!

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
but then we need a solid wincon in this slot. One that surely breaks apart stall teams because if we dnt do one might as well run wish cm dino

Just change drapion to spiritomb and the problem is solved lol
Are we allowed to do this? Because it would help.

If Diancie would resist Fighting this would work. We need a Fighting resist that doesn't add another ice weakness and can wall Durant. That gives us a rather small pool of things to work with, and it may also need to be a wincon.

That leaves us with a grand load of nothing except maybe Fletchinder if the durant in question doesn't pack Thunder Fang.

SlaySlenderDragon XD - can we change Drapion to Spiritomb during week 7?

Siligyph @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Spa / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Psyshock
- Roost

It was between this and Emboar for what I was going to pick, but I chose this for Power and Fighting resist. This, like Fan Rotom, adds a Fighting Resist to the team and can Handle Megalix. Durant might be iffy, but it's a game of give and take at this point.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think it would be more sensible to finish the team first then make the fixing / retouches (I know you guys have the fixing already but still)

Sigilyph seems nice on the last slot.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Are we allowed to do this? Because it would help.

If Diancie would resist Fighting this would work. We need a Fighting resist that doesn't add another ice weakness and can wall Durant. That gives us a rather small pool of things to work with, and it may also need to be a wincon.

That leaves us with a grand load of nothing except maybe Fletchinder if the durant in question doesn't pack Thunder Fang.

SlaySlenderDragon XD - can we change Drapion to Spiritomb during week 7?
Yes week 7 and 8 are for refining the team. Of course all changes should be backed up with replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)