[COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please have a Kabuto? I deposited a level 1 Rattata (male) with the message "MOSTU MOSTU", asking for a level 1 Kabuto (female). My in-game name is Fluke. Thanks in advance!

Oooh... I like the kabuto. Could I get one please. Deposited a lv 13 female chatot. Message Most, and IGN is Phil. Thanks so much for the giveaway

Ok, I should have sent everyone who posted a kabuto (if not, please repost)
But other than that no more kabuto.

New poke:

Lileep (german name: Liliep)
OT: Most (50595)
(F) - sassy - Storm Drain
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT
SR, Mirror Coat
Note: -
[Fully redis]

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there, I've deposited one of my spare Yanmas for that Lileep! :D

Deposited: Yanma, Lv.1, female
IGN: Martin

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Received, Thanks!

Last edited:
Deposited a level 1 male Magikarp, IGN Ihate, message is Most.
.....thanks in advance.....
edit: thanks a bunch for the mon, you really are quick and efficient at giving away stuff.....:)

Last edited:
Deposited a Lvl 1 Male Caterpie for the Lileep. IGN is Green, message is "Most". Thx in advanced!

Edit: Received, thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Hopefully your fine with me participating in two giveaways:) thanks in advance and I deposited a level 50 male rampardos that is battle ready. It has the message most and thanks:)

Edit: it was sent thank you:)

Last edited:
Hey, thanks a lot for this! :D

Pokemon deposited: lv.5 tentacool, female
IGN: Blaze

Thanks again!

P.S I Couldn't set the gender of the wanted pokemon to female because I haven't seen a lileep yet.

YAY THANKS THAT WAS SO FAST THANKS

Last edited:
Just thought I'd let you know that Mirror Coat is an egg move. You're thinking of Magic Coat.
fixed

General info:
Since I play the game in german I translate all moves and names in my head before writing them. I get confused with similar sounding/ less common moves.
Regarding egg moves for pokemon in this giveaway thread. If the spitback parents that I received in trades have egg moves I will inherit them. Otherwise I will not breed extra egg moves onto the pokes since that's too much work for me. I'm trying to alternate the pokes every 48h so I just breed what I have lying around.

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Could I please get a Lileep? I deposited a lv 30 male Relicanth with the message Most! ign Padparadscha. Thank you in advance.

Can I have a Lileep please?
Deposit: a female Zigzagoon named Wonderlocke, level 13, OT is Michael WL. It is in a Pokeball and holding a Potion.
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks for the Cyndaquil and thanks in advance for Lileep!
Edit: Received, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey there, great giveaway, would I be able to request the Lileep please?

I've deposited a level 17 female Kangaskhan, IGN Steve, message "Most".

Thank you! :-)

Thanks so much for the giveaway! I've deposited a level 1 male Totodile with the message "most." My IGN is Christopher

Edit: Received, thank you so much for your continued generosity!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)