1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Congrats to Jellicent, Co-Leader of GP

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bojangles, Sep 7, 2012.

1. bojangles

bojangles IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Fatecrashers, the current head of the GP team, is on reduced activity, and we're in a bit of a slump. Jellicent is not only a veteran GPer and a C&C mod, but he is also extremely active in picking up slack where it's necessary.
  2. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

My man, my bro.

Congrats Jelli!
  3. Oglemi

Oglemi gimme
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

4. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I'm sure Jelli will do a great job :) wasting my (possibly) 4k post to say congratulations and good luck :P
  5. alexwolf

alexwolf Fear the D
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Congrats man!
  6. NixHex

NixHex what is béisbol
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

/me spoon Jelli into my mouth.
  7. Lemonade.

Lemonade. fluffy bird
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

i thought this was already true???
    grats jelleeeeee
  8. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto

Congrats dude :3
  9. Danilo

Danilo
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

grats bro
  10. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

jelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    grats man, you'll be great i know :)
  11. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Jelli's first post is a stamped am check... you expand/grow too fast !_!

Yay congrats Jelli! :DDD now you're forever busy ^_^
  12. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

maintaining pitch-perfect grammar under the influence of vodka is no small feat
  13. gookie

gookie Administrator
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

skyy's the limit with this man

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)