Congratulations to the latest OU QC Team members, Bad Ass, Delta 2777, and PK Gaming!

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wanted to take this time to extend congratulations to the OU Quality Control team's latest members: Bad Ass, Delta 2777, and PK Gaming! These three have proved to be first-class players―be it on the ladder or showing consistency in the Suspect Process―throughout the time 5th Gen Pokemon has been active. Furthermore, the help that they have offered to other people in the OU sub-forum combined with the useful insight that they've shared with current QC members, have left record of their interest in assisting the Quality Control team in its task of keeping the flow of OU analyses within C&C in good shape, which is something that I personally am very pleased with.

It's my pleasure to welcome you to the team. Congratulations!

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
delta's head is already too big, this is gonna make him a diva... can we remove him???ok congrats :(
yes really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)