Congratulations to the new head of Battling 101: Jimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations Jimbo. It comes as no suprise and I know you'll be great.

Blue Kirby: Thank you for running Battling 101. Because of you I was able to get amazing tutoring that undoubtedly helped me.

Wow, congrats Jimbo. You really did deserve it, you've been helping so much. Also, gj to BK for running it before.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is an honor and I really appreciate it. Of course, BK, I'd love it if you stuck around to lead the program, but I understand your circumstances :) Thanks a lot for choosing me to help out with the program, you've done a great job.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Jimbo will do an excellent job running Battling 101. I also want to thank Blue Kirby for his outstanding job running the tutor program. I've been fortunate enough to tutor every round he's been the head of Battling 101 and have been able to see major improvements from users like Jimbo. Don't blame me for creating a monster whale.

joshe

the best
Congratulations Jimbo (i saw this coming when you got supermods)! To be honest, I was actually hoping you'd be alot more active in battling101 than you already were (partly because I just saw it run rather smoothly when made threads, etc....) and look now :D Good Luck with battling101 and I hope it flourishes in the future and becomes the program you and the masses want it to be.

greenkirby must stay though, forever :(

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Awesome. While it's sad to see BK leave as the head of Battling 101, Jimbo is most definitely a worthy replacement. I really like the new way Battling 101 has been formatted for the tutors, and hopefully that will help us help our students even more. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)