Connecting to a server

Hi guys,

Have you ever had the problem where every server was 0 size? Like is said in the server list

Smogon University [0/500]
Dougjustdoug's C-A-P server [0/100]
Etc. [0/50]

Whenever you try to connect to one, it times out. If you try the advanced thingy with the port, it still doesn't work

How can I fix this? I realise that it is the problem with the Internet, not my computer or client. Thanks!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes I have the very same issue. It is really annoying. For me I believe that my University firewall has blocked the ports although if anyone can fix this issue I would also be very happy!

I tried connecting manually and it won't work. I am very sure its the university firewall, i'm trying to find how to get around it (I have to finish frontier and play for 2 tournaments this week!)

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PI, if its the uni firewall then I believe there is no way around it short of hard out hackng or something, although in this case I would be very happy if somebody proved me wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)