Connor&Kerry [HP FIRE HA Roselia/6IVs/12.5% FEMALES/CLONING] 20+ mixed/special Honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your Starly. Could you check my thread please?
Thank you.

--

Uhm, I think you can rip the screen sprites from serebii...

CMT for Female timid Protean Froakie?
I have everything you have except Trashivire.
I'm interested in your Starly. Could you check my thread please?
Thank you.

--

Uhm, I think you can rip the screen sprites from serebii...
I just finished ripping them before reading your post lol

I'll trade Starly for a female Duskull. I'm not sure on optimal natures or IVs so I'm trusting you to give me something good.

Edit: Would you like Reckless or Keen eye and Male or Female?

Update:

I can now breed by request Archens with the four egg moves: Defog, Switcheroo, Head Smash and Earth Power.

I have everything you have except Trashivire.

I just finished ripping them before reading your post lol

I'll trade Starly for a female Duskull. I'm not sure on optimal natures or IVs so I'm trusting you to give me something good.

Edit: Would you like Reckless or Keen eye and Male or Female?
I'm currently working on Impish, Frisk Duskull. Would you like that? It may take a bit since I'm working with a 3 IV female and 6 IV Male.

Edit:
Oh, sorry, Reckless Female please! c:

Heracross doesn't get any notable egg moves? I forgot about Mega-cross -_-. And I already said you have nothing I'm interested in. I'll trade the Pinsir for the Naive Shellder. I'm stupid. Just straight up ignore this post.

Out of the blue I just hatched a shiny Archen.

(31/x/31/x/31/x)
Egg moves: Switcheroo, Defog, Head Smash and Earth Power
Ability: Defeatist
Nature: Jolly

Benefit: It can be nicknamed lol!

CMT for a female Skrelp?
how about... (Will also throw in a ev reducing berry of your choice)

Togepi
Ability: Serene Grace
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
Nature:
Calm
(31/x/31/31/31/31)
Stock: 2 Females with the above
Note:
Putting this in a separate space because these are harder to get and I expect something of equivalent value. :P

how about... (Will also throw in a ev reducing berry of your choice)

Togepi
Ability: Serene Grace
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
Nature:
Calm
(31/x/31/31/31/31)
Stock: 2 Females with the above
Note:
Putting this in a separate space because these are harder to get and I expect something of equivalent value. :P
I have no interest in berries I'm afraid and I can't see an EQ trade here at all. :P

I have no interest in berries I'm afraid and I can't see an EQ trade here at all. :P
Thats fine, i beg to differ tho, its a Y exclusive, it has 2 egg moves 1 which has to be chain bread all three other pokes used had to come from friend safari and then have to get 0 speed which is no picnic and needed another perfect poke to breed that on.

Hi interested in your shiny Rotom can offer my shiny Absol (M) - Jolly, Super Luck, 31\31\31\XX\31\31 with Sucker Punch and Play Rough I can nickname whatever you want. Also have a Leftovers to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)