Consumed by Darkness - Breeding & Trading (Last Updated: 11/17/2013)

Finally, someone wants Careful Eevee. I was looking at Bagon as well since I do not have it. I havent played OU or even gone near it for a long time, but I still would rather have a straight Jolly one. Or Naive with 31 in SpAtk and the ?? in Spdef.

Alright then.. I will add you in a moment. And yes, Male Smeargle. What are its IV's? 31/??/31/31/31/31 I assume.

What gender do you want Pawnard.
Okidoke, I will add you then

Hi VaxtinTheWolf,

Are you accepting EV training for a pokemon in your thread?
No, When I have time I EV train my own pokemon. Never thought of it since I do this myself also, but I suppose I could still take 1 Battle Mansion item for a spitback, or 2 for a properly IV'ed pokemon.

hi im online now your smeargle is ready
Alright. Be online in a moment. Make sure to IV check the Pokemon to make sure I give you the proper one.

Are you interested in a Gible, HP Ice Eevee, Gastly, Klefki, or Scyther? Those are the guys I have that are perfect but haven't bred them yet. Really want a Vullaby.

If not maybe we could work out a trade like a 3 IV ditto for something?

Are you interested in a Gible, HP Ice Eevee, Gastly, Klefki, or Scyther? Those are the guys I have that are perfect but haven't bred them yet. Really want a Vullaby.

If not maybe we could work out a trade like a 3 IV ditto for something?
Natures, Abilities and IV's of Gible and Eevee.

Hi, I'm interested in this vullaby:
[Impish | Overcoat]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Egg Move(s): Foul Play
Stock: 1 Female(s)

I've been looking for one for ages after I found out it gets foul play this generation.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Wonder Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Adamant Mawile (/31/31/31/x/31/31) with either ability

Thanks for reading!

Hi, I'm interested in this vullaby:
[Impish | Overcoat]
31/31/31/??/31/31

I've been looking for one for ages after I found out it gets foul play this generation.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Wonder Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Adamant Mawile (/31/31/31/x/31/31) with either ability

Thanks for reading!
Do you have anything else or any other Pokemon you plan to breed in the future? I'm not too much of an OU Person but I stay away from breloom at all costs. I dont have much use for a mawile. I dont know what Cleffa does, and Honedge would probably only interest me as a nolvety for In-game use or something.

Do you have anything else or any other Pokemon you plan to breed in the future? I'm not too much of an OU Person but I stay away from breloom at all costs. I dont have much use for a mawile. I dont know what Cleffa does, and Honedge would probably only interest me as a nolvety for In-game use or something.
Clefable was a pretty solid 5th gen UU as it had magic guard and with 6th gen giving it a fairy typing, it's looking to be a very promising wish passer/CM user.

If you don't have interest in those I have a slew of other things I could breed as well. Oh, I noticed that you want feral-like pokemon.
Female Drought Timid Vulpix with 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a luxury ball interest you? Or Timid Nidoran (Male) with Sheer Force with spread 31/x/31/31/31/31?

If you're not interested in any of those, I can give you a long list of stuff I can easily breed.

Clefable was a pretty solid 5th gen UU as it had magic guard and with 6th gen giving it a fairy typing, it's looking to be a very promising wish passer/CM user.

If you don't have interest in those I have a slew of other things I could breed as well. Oh, I noticed that you want feral-like pokemon.
Female Drought Timid Vulpix with 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a luxury ball interest you? Or Timid Nidoran (Male) with Sheer Force with spread 31/x/31/31/31/31?

If you're not interested in any of those, I can give you a long list of stuff I can easily breed.
Not something I'd personally use, which is probably why I barely remembered it.

I have a past order on hold with someone I'm already hoping to get a vulpix from if he ever responds.

Nidoran is actually nice, But I havent been sure if I want one. I know what you're possibly thinking though; Im such a bitch to trade with. If you dont mind making a hidden/quoted list with Pokemon you are able to breed and I can choose from that.

Thread Update (New Arrival)

Deino
[Timid | Hustle]
31/??/31/31/31/31

Other Notices

- I may have to start taking some actual time off from this because All I've been doing is breeding Pokemon. I'd like to actually get into WiFi battling at this point but I haven't gotten the time to even EV that many of my personal stock.

- Also, This has not been a huge problem yet, but do not rush my pace of breeding and keep all requests within this thread so that I can better keep organized. Any problems with the Pokemon I give to you should also be reported in this thread as well.

Not something I'd personally use, which is probably why I barely remembered it.

I have a past order on hold with someone I'm already hoping to get a vulpix from if he ever responds.

Nidoran is actually nice, But I havent been sure if I want one. I know what you're possibly thinking though; Im such a bitch to trade with. If you dont mind making a hidden/quoted list with Pokemon you are able to breed and I can choose from that.
I actually just realized that your vullaby probably isn't in a dusk ball. So I'll just breed my own. Thanks though!

I actually just realized that your vullaby probably isn't in a dusk ball. So I'll just breed my own. Thanks though!
I dont think it is. I have never really cared too much about that personally. If I can't catch it in a Poke ball, I'll use a Great ball, and if not that, an Ultra Ball.

Hi, im interested on this Vullaby
[Careful | Overcoat]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Stock: 0 Female(s)

Atm i have quiet/adamant/rash/naive Honedges with 5 ivs, perfect spread so they are competitives

I also can breed jolly shroomishes with ha or not, or Adamant technician scythers.

thanks for reading mate!

Hi! I would love to have this Pokemon

[Adamant | Prankster(HA)]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Whirlwind
Stock: 0 Male(s) | 1 Female(s)

However, I see that you only have females as of the moment. If you have time, I would like to have a male one. I can offer you an Impish Immunity Gligar for it. I also have a Quiet Honedge and Natural Cure Careful Phantump.

I am VaxtinTheWolf. Don't mind me or anything, I'm not really that important.
I'm just someone who wants to remake his Mono Team In-game for Pokemon-X/Y.
Thought I'd get back into this while everything is still being achieved through hard work..

Name: Vaxtin
Trainer ID #: 23914
Game Version: Pokemon Y
3DS Friend Code: 1977-0415-5766
Friend Safari: Ice - Beartic, Snover, Cloyster
Time Zone: (UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Wishlist

Competitive Pokemon that have been IV bred as I have done with mine.
I'm mostly looking for Dark Types in general, or Feral-like Pokemon as in Luxray, Leipard, Jolteon, Vulpix, etc.
Although, If you do not have that, I'll still consider almost any Pokemon assuming I don't have it.

Future Project(s) [Coming Soon]

Undetermined
Open to ideas, but only breeding Dark Types

Pokemon I can Breed [Available on Request]

Houndour
[Timid | Flash Fire]
31/??/31/31/31/31
Stock: 1 Male(s) | 0 Female(s)

[Modest | Flash Fire]
31/??/31/31/31/31
Stock: 0 Male(s) | 0 Female(s)

Skorupi
[Jolly | Sniper]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Stock: 0 Male(s) | 5 Female(s)

[Impish | Battle Armour]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Egg Move(s): Whirlwind

[Careful | Battle Armour]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Egg Move(s): Whirlwind

Eevee
[Careful | Run Away - Adaptability]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Egg Move(s): Wish
Stock: 8 Male(s) | 0 Female(s)

[Impish | Run Away - Adaptability]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Egg Move(s): Wish

Absol
[Jolly | Super Luck]
31/31/31/??/31/31

Vullaby
[Impish | Big Pecks]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Stock: 3 Female(s)

[Impish | Overcoat]
31/31/31/??/31/31

[Careful | Big Pecks]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Stock: 5 Female(s)

[Careful | Overcoat]
31/31/31/??/31/31

Sneasel
[Jolly | Inner Focus - Keen Eye]
31/31/31/??/31/31

[Jolly | Pickpocket(HA)]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Stock: 0 Male(s) | 2 Female(s)

Pawniard
[Adamant | Defiant]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Egg Move(s): Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Revenge

Murkrow
31/31/31/??/31/31

[Adamant | Super Luck]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Stock: 3Male(s) | 0 Female(s)

[Adamant | Insomnia]
31/31/31/??/31/31
Stock: 1 Male(s) | 2 Female(s)

Deino
[Timid | Hustle]
31/??/31/31/31/31

Spitbacks
Ask
5iv modest serene grace togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ nasty plot for your 5iv adamant murkrow prankster?

Im going to be taking a little breeding break, but the trades below I'll try to get done. Sorry for the large delay, I just havent really been in the mood for the Breeding aspect of things the past week or so. Also, for the sake of getting them done, I'll be more open with the offers.

Hi, im interested on this Vullaby
[Careful | Overcoat]
31/31/31/??/31/31

Atm i have quiet/adamant/rash/naive Honedges with 5 ivs, perfect spread so they are competitives

I also can breed jolly shroomishes with ha or not, or Adamant technician scythers.

thanks for reading mate!
If I get one I guess I'll take the Scyther. Keep breloom away from me

Hi! I would love to have this Pokemon

31/31/31/??/31/31

However, I see that you only have females as of the moment. If you have time, I would like to have a male one. I can offer you an Impish Immunity Gligar for it. I also have a Quiet Honedge and Natural Cure Careful Phantump.
When I get extra I'll just take the Gligar I suppose, but I cant guarantee the output will provide the male you request.

5iv modest serene grace togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ nasty plot for your 5iv adamant murkrow prankster?
If I can make extras I guess I'll take that.

would you trade an adamant prankster murkrow for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid drought vulpix ?
A late pending trade involved a vulpix, I have to get in contact with him a second time and ask if he still even wants what he asked for. If not, I can take it, but otherwise, anything else?

CMT for
Houndour female
[Timid | Flash Fire]
31/??/31/31/31/31

are you interested in JPN modest sap sipper male goomy (egg moves: curse, counter, acid armor)?

Im going to be taking a little breeding break, but the trades below I'll try to get done. Sorry for the large delay, I just havent really been in the mood for the Breeding aspect of things the past week or so. Also, for the sake of getting them done, I'll be more open with the offers.

If I get one I guess I'll take the Scyther. Keep breloom away from me

When I get extra I'll just take the Gligar I suppose, but I cant guarantee the output will provide the male you request.

If I can make extras I guess I'll take that.

A late pending trade involved a vulpix, I have to get in contact with him a second time and ask if he still even wants what he asked for. If not, I can take it, but otherwise, anything else?
alright, can you pm me when you the other guy gets back to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)