Contest Battle and tiers and movesets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you know i was wondering if you can do contest reseach and make tiers and all that great contest movesets

Competitive Battling is the focus of this site.

If you wanted to make a site detailing Competition stratagies, then learn how to make a site and build it yourself, I would be happy to read that (I only got my Master Rank on pure luck)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I actually don't see the harm in having a single guide on this on the site. After all, it's not like the location of all the Hyper Potions ingame have anything to do with competitive battling, and this could go under the ingame expansion project.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We're not doing contests since they have nothing to do with competitive play.

It's not like we're including a list of hyper potions in ingame expansion anyway.

If you're interested in submitting something like this - do it for the smog.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't see any problem with having a Contest Guide as part of the ingame expansion, but it isn't like this is going to become an even remotely significant portion of the site.

If someone makes a guide, great; if not, oh well.

Just as a reminder to the OP and anyone else posting in the suggestion box...all of our content is user made, so if you think it would be cool to have something on the site (and there is a place for it, e.g. Ingame Expansion in this case) then feel free to do it yourself. If you're unsure of how to get started, don't be afraid to ask for help.

EDIT: Oh and by 'ask for help' I mean PM the appropriate mod / badgeholder, I don't want to inadvertently encourage people to post a bunch of question threads, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)