Cookie Run

For those who haven't played before, Cookie Run is a LINE-based app available on the App Store and Google Play. It plays similarly to a side-scrolling version of Temple Run; you control your cookie by jumping and sliding to avoid obstacles and collect gummies, jellies, power-ups, etc... There are dozens of unlockable cookies and pets, each with different strengths and abilities. You can compete with friends in weekly challenges, or simply try and go for the highest score!

There are quite a few dedicated players on here (even moreso than myself, cough DeathxShinigami EDIT: AND Antgeezyy GOSH), so I decided to put this thread up to connect with other Cookie Runners! Talk about your current cookie/pet setups, weekly challenges, high scores, strategies or anything else Cookie Run related here. To start off... I'm currently using the Muscle Cookie, which has a 50% invincibility rate to obstacles, which is quite handy since I suck. Alongside it, I'm using the S-tier Enchanted Locket pet, which generates extra energy potions.

Oh derp, forgot to put my LINE ID. It's sparktrain (yup, same as my Smogon username), so go ahead and add me if you want another Cookie Run friend.

Last edited:
Oh hello! (Thanks for the shoutout sparktrain)

If any of you want to add me on LINE for Cookie Run my ID is sirdxs

Also the Cookie + Pet combo I'm currently running is Angel Cookie + Gold Drop. The main point of this combo is to collect everything in sight via Angel's Magnetic Field effect and Gold Drop drops a 100 gold coin every 12 seconds (Starts at every 19 seconds while it maxes out at every 12 upon upgrades).

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
I'm currently the best Cookie Runner around so having me on your friends list is basically a top priority. My ID is Antgeezy.

I am new to the game, 1 day old, yet I am dedicated as hell. LINE ID: BurgerCarbink

Edit: My current cookie strategy is Muscle Cookie, (I use it for preventing me sucking) and the Cony Balloon pet, once again to stop me from sucking, because it prevents me from dying in pits! :>

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)